• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Nice blog! Kept me entertained. I got one question. What happened to the bank? I think i remember your bank to be THE MOST ORGANISED! bank i've seen in the whole of my runescape life. But Goodluck :D

Rich man share some money!

edit: The bank might not have been yours, but i found another thing! I found that "secret" mining location while trying to find it on the world map. Took my less than a minute. It's Under Piscatoris's Fishing colony! :D

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Grrr... your too good for your level. *Steals his stats* Goodluck on your next goals :D

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Nice blog! Kept me entertained. I got one question. What happened to the bank? I think i remember your bank to be THE MOST ORGANISED! bank i've seen in the whole of my runescape life. But Goodluck :D

Rich man share some money!

edit: The bank might not have been yours, but i found another thing! I found that "secret" mining location while trying to find it on the world map. Took my less than a minute. It's small letters want make it invisible ? :D

you might want to remove that ^^ :cry:

anyways it must've been someone else's bank, and I don't need roganizing atm because all the items i use frequently are at the top at there standard places where I can easily find them.

For example if I die or am dying food and teles to the place where I died are always up there :) same for my little "armor rows" the place with most of my pking gear, except for the barrows armor because I don't have dupes ofit so I won0t be putting it back up there all the time.

I might try to find this very old back pic I posted long ago so you can compare it :P

Currently working on: brought 2K oak planks to my house which will get me a bit past lvl 76 construction :)

hey the eggs are...

the red spider eggs aren't...red

thats what u changed! i win yay

do i get a phat now? if not i wanna cookie

you would, if they hadn't been found already :P

anyways I'm off to make another 2k larders which should get me lvl 77 construction :)

Ooh nice total lvl i hope u get that cape soon then youll look sick with your phat and other rares :twisted: if you took everything out of your bank except the blue mask that would be my bank value <.< :( well anyways nice skills i hope u dont own me sometime when im killing green drags =\ add me if u want

take a drop by my goals thread in my sig

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

silver247om5.png

Nice stats.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?