New F2P Spell!!!

Revenger172

tele to lumbridge and walk like a few clicks its not that hard. If your too "poor" to afford the 10gp or havent done prince ali reescue well tough. live with it.

Unfortunately, since members have 2 teleports to that area already (dueling arena via ring, castle via glory amulet), I don't see them adding a tele to Al kharid spell.

Sorry.

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

tele to lumbridge and walk like a few clicks its not that hard. If your too "poor" to afford the 10gp or havent done prince ali reescue well tough. live with it.

we really dont need a tele to al kharid. if your only argument is that "it would make things easier," then you are lazy and dont deserve a tele to al kharid in the first place.

Stallion4589.png

He might have used the "it would be easier" reason, but if we look tat way, we'll also find lumbridge tele (practically)useless. There are a couple other useless spells. Besides, a tele for al kharid would be beneficial for f2p(like me) especially when u need to get as quickly as possible to al kharid or have ur main part of business there. And u say " free to play whinings..." if u didnt receive updates as often as u do, even an auto-destruct spell would seem nice (hum... maybe not :( ) as long as u know some1 in jagex remembered f2p. I often need to get to al kharid from fally and lumbridge tele or varrock tele still takes too long when ur in a rush. Personally, i would like tat update and the bank one. U members are usually so full of urselfs lol. :D

wow... another useless topic... another non- member whining... typical

Yep. Typical. Its just not needed. If you cant click twice, you need to get a new mouse. Sorry, its just not needed.

And, glory does the same job anyway.

Wait, if a teleport to Al Kharid is not needed, then what is?

Tele to Lumbridge- Not needed because we can just suicide with 3 items

Glory to Draynor- Not needed because it's so close to Lumbridge

Sceptre to Barbs- Not needed because it's so close to Varrock

The list goes on...

Typical F2P whining you say? If you only had so little updates, wouldn't you be asking for another one?

Also keep in mind that P2P get all of F2P too...

Yep. Typical. Its just not needed. If you cant click twice, you need to get a new mouse. Sorry, its just not needed.

The list goes on...

Typical F2P whining you say? If you only had so little updates, wouldn't you be asking for another one?

If you're taking that approach, then you don't need a glider to Al Kharid.

I think Lumbridge is close enough ::'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

On topic:

Just take 1.2k and say "buying lumby tele" u tele, walk, pay toll, Ta-da!

no need!

Members have a deuling ring because...lets look whats there:

Mage arena

Deul arena

Kaphite lair (in shanty desert)

We have REASONS to go there!

My to cents:

If you want it, become a member. If you cant well boo-hoo :boohoo:

You have just got a recent update!!

Just think if JaGeX just did:

UPDATE FREE

" " " MEMBERS

UPDATE FREE

" " " MEMBERS

UPDATE FREE

" " " MEMBERS

UPDATE FREE

" " " MEMBERS

UPDATE FREE

" " " MEMBERS

There would be NO point to buying members

^^ thats just my 2 cents

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

I couldn't agree more.

Oh, and to the guy who said something along the lines of "if you got so few updates you'd want one too"... I hope you were joking. I can't imagine what you'd whine and complain about if f2p was even half the size it is today.

I hope one day Jagex straight up rips f2p away. Thousands of un appreciate tards play it day after day and complain so much. Lets see how much complaining you'd do if you couldn't even play it at all (without buying members of course) <.< .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

The list goes on...

Also keep in mind, P2P pay!
sig5235ro7.jpg

I couldn't agree more.

Oh, and to the guy who said something along the lines of "if you got so few updates you'd want one too"... I hope you were joking. I can't imagine what you'd whine and complain about if f2p was even half the size it is today.

I hope one day Jagex straight up rips f2p away. Thousands of un appreciate tards play it day after day and complain so much. Lets see how much complaining you'd do if you couldn't even play it at all (without buying members of course) <.< .

here m8 if yur membership ran out and yur parents or carer or hu eva looks after ya dicied u r on the computer to long and quit payin membership for ya ud take all of the crappy part about f2p being scraped bak wouldnt ya

I couldn't agree more.

here m8 if yur membership ran out and yur parents or carer or hu eva looks after ya dicied u r on the computer to long and quit payin membership for ya ud take all of the crappy part about f2p being scraped bak wouldnt ya

english please

this is goign to turn into a p2p vs. f2p flame war and be locked soon but beside that theres not a whole lot for us f2pers to do in al kahrid unles your smelting which not that many people do if lu look at the high scores and it fairly close to lumby like previously said. Also if your goign there for smelting and thats y u want ti then just tele to fally its pretty much the same distance from the furnace to the bank.

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

I was thinking of a new teleport spell (p2p, f2p, I dun care) that lets you set your own destination. 2 laws 1 body and 2 airs. You can set a certain area using options from clicking the spell that would then be the teleport spot everytime you used the spell, while setting the spell would cost runes as well. That way if you find a certain place (outside of the wildy) worthy of being teleported to, you could use this spell.

Live, love, eat!

A tele to edgy would be nice

Glory Ammy

Barb Septre Tele + Walking

Varrok Tele + Walking

Fally Tele + Walking

AS you see there is no :shame: need for a tele spot

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

A tele to edgy would be nice

Glory Ammy

Barb Septre Tele + Walking

Varrok Tele + Walking

Fally Tele + Walking

AS you see there is no :shame: need for a tele spot

yo mate we anit all members u no

Glory = P2P

Barb Septre = F2P

Varrok and Fally Teles = F2P

hmm..... 1:3 Ratio

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

half_banner.gif

To that "guy" who said Jagex could eliminate f2p, they would NEVER do that 'cuze they would lose many players who could become members but want to try the game first whitout paying. I don't think they wanna lose money. And a al kharid tele would be nice so would be the edgeville one. The fally tele ain't that close to edgeville btw.

When I was F2P I didn't want any updates...

Almost all the places in Gielnor (the world of Runescape) are easily accesible. For example, Draynor Village. You can:

Glory

Lumby Tele and walk

If you're near Ardougne, take the boat to Brimhaven, walk, take the boat to Port Sarim, then walk.

Fally Tele and Walk.

Suicide and walk (works for both Lumby and Fally)

The teleports that F2P are placed in good places. Fally covers Asgarnia, Varrock covers northern Misthalin, and Lumby covers southern Misthalin and Al-Kharid.

Like someone said, there isn't much in Al-Kharid for F2P. The only things I can think of are the Tanner and the Furnace. The Fally furnace is only a little furthur from the bank than the A-K one. The tanner then. Well, where are cows in F2P? Lumby, Draynor, and Port Sarim. Lumby and Draynor aren't too far from A-K, and Port Sarim is between the Crafting Guild and A-K.

Pretty soon people will want teles to Karamja, Port Sarim, Rimmington and Draynor for F2P. To the person who said "what if you were in a rush". Well, it takes less than 15 minutes to run from Al-Kharid to Fally. If you can't spend 15 minutes of your life clicking a little, then why are you playing Runescape?

I think this is a good idea-just make it lvl 99 magic and P2P

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.