Cw-games are more fair now?

tha_boas

Well :? Jagex changed it so that if you logout in the waitingroom of Castle Wars now that you spawn outside the waitingroom ...

So yea, it's kinda over with logging for friends to enter ... :|

thats the gayest [cabbage] i ever heard.

Personally, I think you can only score in CW when your flag is at your base, and picking up your own flag returns it to your base.

Off topic: Your sig jessy made me lol. :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Omg no! No more getting clans onto the same team on smaller worlds... Curse you Jagex!

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Personally, I think you can only score in CW when your flag is at your base, and picking up your own flag returns it to your base.

yeah, thats like halo CTF. i love halo CTF.

and which? the pic or the writing? either way i meant every word of it.

And like one of the PvP modes on WoW.

Writing, and if you're serious then you seriously need to get out more. :lol:

And like one of the PvP modes on WoW.

Writing, and if you're serious then you seriously need to get out more. :lol:

i live in illinois, under 30 miles away from the boarder of iowa. theirs no where to go. trust me, id rather play runescape all day then play with corn...miles and miles....of very flamable corn.......(thinks of getting a road flare)

but yea, thats lame, i really love playing castle wars with my buddy super majin. we are a dangerous duo...man that guy has no idea how much i appreciate his efforts in castle wars.

now we cant do this to get on the same team... i guess its back to the lure of "dropping whip in zammy portal" enter zammy portal leave quickly run to sara.

i live in illinois, under 30 miles away from the boarder of iowa. theirs no where to go. trust me, id rather play runescape all day then play with corn...miles and miles....of very flamable corn.......(thinks of getting a road flare)

Hmmm, weird, so do I. I know what you mean, corn corn corn :wall:

I feel very, very bad for you.

All...that...corn... :ohnoes:

They Ruined it...

Totally Not Fair :evil: (though they did it to make it fair...lol)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

i usually play CW alone, so this has no affect on me. :roll:

*off-topic*izup69, u made me think of an old movie, "Children Of Corn" :twisted:

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Oh noes, doble post.... Lag aint' good...

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Yeah I love halo CTF too. If u got live add me my gamertag is in my sig. Just got live not too long ago so kinda nooby lol

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Glad they fixed this. Now they just need to make dropped flags return to the castle if picked up by the opposing team. I don't find it fun to chase 1 person for 10 minutes because our ice spells don't allow us to get any closer. :x *puff* I'm frozen. *puff* They are frozen... Unfreeze, run, repeat.

Imagine actually playing capture the flag?

*Puts on Trojann2-flame-[developmentally delayed]ant jumpsuit* Meh, you know I am right no matter how bad it would wreck your fun. :XD:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Well :? Jagex changed it so that if you logout in the waitingroom of Castle Wars now that you spawn outside the waitingroom ...

So yea, it's kinda over with logging for friends to enter ... :|

thats the gayest cabbage i ever heard.

Think that sayz it all. No more comments really needed

Ah well, winning wasn't the main reason I'd do it, I'd mainly log for a friend to be in the same team just for the heck of having fun together.

Exactly. I don't see anything positive coming from this update; Imagine being the one guy left behind while your friends get to have all the fun of laying waste to noobs without you. I'd love to see who started complaining about this in the first place.

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

Ah well, winning wasn't the main reason I'd do it, I'd mainly log for a friend to be in the same team just for the heck of having fun together.

Exactly. I don't see anything positive coming from this update; Imagine being the one guy left behind while your friends get to have all the fun of laying waste to noobs without you. I'd love to see who started complaining about this in the first place.

The problem with this is that people have become accustomed to bug-abusing this. Jagex did not intend for it to work this way. Now that they fixed it people are mad that they can't abuse the bug.

Don't get me wrong when I say bug-abuse. I would bet that sending a message to cs about abusing this bug wouldn't even warrant a warning, lol. It is probably the one of the only bugs that Jagex would laugh at for reporting. I am actually quite shocked that they fixed it.

I agree that it is lame to have a friend trapped on the outside. The problem is that a huge clan could log into a world, all join sara, and do basically nothing to beat zammy round after round. It would be nice to be able to bribe the cw guy there into being automatically loaded into the same team that you were in. Drain a small amount of gp from the game and make the cw tickets go directly into your bank like they should. Both problems solved to some extent.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

You know what else I just realized that this nerfs?

Not only can you not let team members in by logging, but this also elimates the trick of logging into a team's waiting room on one world and switching to another world while still on that team :cry: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The problem with this is that people have become accustomed to bug-abusing this. Jagex did not intend for it to work this way. Now that they fixed it people are mad that they can't abuse the bug.

This is what aggravates me even more. Castle Wars has been out for how long, and it only just now gets fixed? Unacceptable :shame:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

What about that glitch that won't let me in the room even when there's like 2 or 3 or even no one in the waiting room. Did they fix that stupid crap too?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.