Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever considered drawing more than 1 face and 1 body ?

Your sigs are all the same with different items...and more or less same abstract bg. Not that i don't like the results but well...i've seen 10 sigs and they all look alike...

I'd just keep doing that till people get bored of it then make new faces :wink: .

Your sigs are all the same with different items...and more or less same abstract bg. Not that i don't like the results but well...i've seen 10 sigs and they all look alike...

I'd just keep doing that till people get bored of it then make new faces :wink: .

It's not just the faces....the whole body is recycled over and over. Making a sig could take up to 1 hour...if he's slow...Personaly for 300k i'd buy something a bit more customized and worked on, still liking the items he uses, don't get me wrong....it's just they look all the same template...like it is. (i mean...making a new face could take you 5 mins...)

Oh and templar...add an image to your sig...that way it's not that tasty to get to visit your sigshop imo.If u don't know how to link an image to an url i'll let you know :)

I'm working on new backgrounds, but it's not my fault if that's what people request :roll: but i understand what your saying TJ, and i agree with you, but atm i don't have any time what so ever to experiment, im solid sig making.

When i have time i hope to develop my style, into scenes with characters in new postures, so that each sig is original.

and Thundy i'll do your text today, but please realise i have to make people new sigs before editing current ones already paid for, thanks

It's not just the faces....the whole body is recycled over and over. Making a sig could take up to 1 hour...if he's slow...Personaly for 300k i'd buy something a bit more customized and worked on, still liking the items he uses, don't get me wrong....it's just they look all the same template...like it is. (i mean...making a new face could take you 5 mins...)

Oh and templar...add an image to your sig...that way it's not that tasty to get to visit your sigshop imo.If u don't know how to link an image to an url i'll let you know :)

Well im not that stupid but thanks for the offer :P . Yea, I agree with you on the faces after i looked at like 10 sigs with the same face I got kinda bored but i still like the idea!

I'm working on new backgrounds, but it's not my fault if that's what people request :roll:

and Thundy i'll do your text today, but please realise i have to make people new sigs before editing current ones already paid for, thanks

Well bgs are the less relevant thing imo...they simply go well together with the pixel color choices u make (that makes the overall result very nice, as i said). I'm not saying your stuff is bad or something...just that to me they look way 2 similar...cause u didn't even redesign eyes and mouth...keeping same body position 2. Not that u need to make a new one each sig (well you could actualy) but at least don't fill the boards with that clichet :)

type:Pixel

Character:dragon long, pink phat,dragon body(not ranger armor), dragon legs,red boots,white gloves,glory ammy ofcorse too, hair:grey

I want you to design this sig so that it would show that i'm a fighter and i got big str( showing a muscle for example :) )

Text: put rutslane somewhere, and 99 str to some corner or smth

Backround:As i said design my sig so that it would show that i'm a fighter and i got big str

Price: You name it, or i name it after i see it

Thanks. Hope you understood this time :)

herblore527pc.png