Small and funny tricks in runescape

gtacrackhead

Anyone have any cool tricks like the walking backwards trick in draynor bank, Or clicking on the dance emote, then clicking far away, making it seem like you have a burst of speed when you run?

I seen someone do that when doing the "read book" thing. But it doesnt show him running real fast, it looks like he teleports from one place to antoher.

Any other tricks you guys fell upon?

tifsbti6oi.gif

ya there was 1

1. get into someones house (gota have oak larder and bowls)

2.make eggs in bowl

3.right click remove the seat

4.eat eggs when the message pops up saying u cant

5. click on a seat or follow someone to zoom over there while still siting

i noticed that one a couple days ago in a friends house he did that and went into the fencing ring and owned me while still sitting down :XD:

Dr_Brinner.png

Please remember that bug abuse is against the rules and all fualts of the game should be reported immediately. :)

Ye really :) :lol:

It's ok to play around with small, harmless bugs, esoecially graphical ones.

[Mod Edit: Please do not spam ~Alduron]

Please remember that bug abuse is against the rules and all fualts of the game should be reported immediately. :)

23rsoqx.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

please remember that every1 hates a wannabe mod

thanks.

kenshinjapan :thumbsup:

i concur

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

I hate it when people close the door as I'm trying to go through it and keep slamming it shut. It doesn't really do anything, because I have a fast internet connection and can usually get through in a couple of tries, but is certainly annoying. I can only imagine how frustrating it might be for those people on a dialup or very slow connection...

^ lol

I've noticed that when you read a book while somebody is following you and click on another location while reading, the person who is following you will be sent to the clicked location even though you aren't moving there yourself. Although, after you close the book, you will run really fast to the spot where you clicked.

I have a trick to get from al kharid to port sarim.

Go to shantay pass. Talk to shantay, say "what is this place?" Then say "I am definitly an outlaw, prepare to die", then he puts you in jail. He asks if you want to pay, say no, then no do your worst. After, you get transferred to port sarim jail, but your not in a cell, your just outside of it. Just walk out of the jailhouse, and your in port sarim!

Dont worry, you dont lose anything like in real jail.

tifsbti6oi.gif

To let all of you know, seeing as you ignored common sense.

Doing anything that causes an action in which the game operates in a way that it wasn't meant to, constitutes bug abuse in the eyes of JAGeX. I have known people who had their accounts banned for abusing graphical glitches. So don't say that it is perfectly fine as it is not, and don't call someone a wannabe mod when they speak common sense to you.

sir%20nomad.gif

thanks.

He's already a mod! :-$

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

thanks.

He's already a mod! :-$

Oh Thank Goodness. Because if not, that's the worst case of a wanna-bee mod I have ever seen! :roll:

Doing anything that causes an action in which the game operates in a way that it wasn't meant to, constitutes bug abuse in the eyes of JAGeX. I have known people who had their accounts banned for abusing graphical glitches. So don't say that it is perfectly fine as it is not, and don't call someone a wannabe mod when they speak common sense to you.

Then maybe you ignored this section of the knowledge base.

Bug abuse:

This is when a player has found an error in the game and is exploiting it for personal gain. When a bug has been found and can be reproduced to gain an unfair advantage, please send in report by going to the RuneScape Homepage and clicking Report a bug/fault in the Information and Advice section, or by clicking here

Please note that bug abuse is against the RuneScape rules. Please see Rule 4 of the Rules of Conduct for more information. Action will be taken accordingly, including banning the account, against any player caught abusing bugs to gain an unfair advantage.

Only when the player has used a bug to his/her advantage(ex somehow finding out how to dupe phats through a bug) is when the player should have action taken against his/her account. So the people you know have had unfair bans according to jagex's own rules.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

it's not a bug, but it's a cool little thing that makes you a phat

type in |\/\/\/| then press enter then

type in |____| now u got u're own p hat

kinda cool

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

shut up i hate wannabe mods

[Mod Edit: do not spam and treat other users with respect ~Alduron]

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

shut up i hate wannabe mods

ditto man, we all know that u're trying to become a mod, stop trying, it gets on peoples nerves.

[Mod Edit: do not spam and treat other users with respect... cause when you don't it gets on ppls nerves... that did not sound very nice did it? Neither did your comment... In the future please use the report function if you have an issue with a posting. Thanks ~Alduron]

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

it's not a bug, but it's a cool little thing that makes you a phat

type in |\/\/\/| then press enter then

type in |____| now u got u're own p hat

kinda cool

its a blue phat as default as well!

you can do

green:|\/\/\/|

green:|____|