Just realised mage update

Kiriyama

Yes there will be a new mage update (not prayers)

Welcome to the Behind the Scenes ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ August edition! For many of us, August brings sun, holidays, cheap souvenirs and sunburnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ but on RuneScape itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a whole different story! Unearth the secrets behind gnomic magics in a new quest, use new range and magic prayers, catch boats to and from ports and quake in fear over our new look dragons, demons and giants!

Post wot u think this is

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think it woud be a telle to gnome tree/stronghold spell

We have both the gliders and the spirit trees, so I doubt we're gettign a tele gnome spell...

I don't think we're getting any new spells at all. We've just had the Lunars.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

We have both the gliders and the spirit trees, so I doubt we're gettign a tele gnome spell...

However look at the crossbow update, that has totally unbalnced the combat triangle Jagex may be tryin to balance it.

Maybe it has sime summoning spells. That'll shut people up for a week then they complain.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

The magics I used to control those demons are mere trifles compared to what my masters can do. For Gnome magics have been long underestimated - by you humans and the gnomes themselves. It is typical that a human might think of these creatures as pets or toys. They are tools to an end.

^ Is what Glough said in one of the postbag letters :wink:

The magics I used to control those demons are mere trifles compared to what my masters can do. For Gnome magics have been long underestimated - by you humans and the gnomes themselves. It is typical that a human might think of these creatures as pets or toys. They are tools to an end.

Well said it sorta leads to summoning.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Gnome teleport is more likely than a whole new spell book, however the postbag thing seems to suggest otherwise. It'll be near the end of the month probably seeing as lunar has just recently been released.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Gnome teleport is more likely than a whole new spell book, however the postbag thing seems to suggest otherwise. It'll be near the end of the month probably seeing as lunar has just recently been released.

However they can just add on a few summoning spells to the normal spell book.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

summoning would explain why jagex updates the looks of demons and dragons :-k

summoning would explain why jagex updates the looks of demons and dragons :-k

It would however I would love to cr8 a monster of my own.

Visit sum1 make monster. lvl 67 magic to summon it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

it doesnt say anything about you learning the magic by yourself or as a reward

it could simply be just the use of gnomic magicks in the quest that could be item related, or even gnomic technology

says nothing about spells directly, could just be gnomic enchantments

However look at the crossbow update, that has totally unbalnced the combat triangle Jagex may be tryin to balance it.

Maybe it has sime summoning spells. That'll shut people up for a week then they complain.

Not so soon though, Ancients and Lunar were like 2 years apart (I think)

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Hmmm.. Here's a cool idea.

If we could create and summon our own soldiers (can be a tiger/monkey/panda bear or w/e) which we would have to train ourselves. When our creature is ready, we could bring him to some sort arena.. To fight with the creatures other people have created :)

Also, it can be mounted to travel. Its as fast as running, but has 200% energy :)

Just an idea, but it would be great!

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

Guest IdiotElzar

Maging sucks.

[Mod Edit: Please do not spam - if you have nothing positive to contribute to a thread do not post ~Alduron]

Have you even tried the new bolts and crossbow? I can hit two 25s with a crystal bow, very accurate and to a long range, while I can *HOPE* to have a 1/30 chance to hit a 40 with bolts that cost me about 10k per shot... And that's if it hits, since they're not accurate. And even if I hit a normal 20 with the dragon bolt, I could have hit 3 20s during that single shot with a MSB, and 4 if I speced. The crossbows are way too slow, inaccurate, and unreliable (the specials have low chances of happening, except the poison bolts, which only poison for 3 anyway)

This update seems very interesting, though :-)

Oh, and btw, "true rangers" as you called them exist, I'm one of those :P 99 range, 70 def, 54 atk (quests mostly :P)

ranger4life995ut.gif

Not so soon though, Ancients and Lunar were like 2 years apart (I think)

Ancients were April 2005, Lunar was July 2006. So a bit over a year.

Maging sucks.

Eat me. :evil: