Make it fun again! -- Huge Giveaway--

The_Valor

Hello Tipiters!

God it's been a while since I played :) I left the game because I was not enjoying my method of play. I began to worry about my networth, or my expensive items way way to much. So I'm going back to basics and you guys can come and reap the benifits!

I am emptying my bank, It's worth about the 15m mark and I'm shifting it ALL. Some people might get over 100k some only 10k items, who knows. All I know is that I want rid of it all ASAP!

Go to Yannile - World 24 and Just say Fr33 St00f Pl0z!

Hope to see you there, CAT WAIT to be poor again!

First come First served, Ill be sure to not get rid of it all to soon though!

(Yannile is 2 Law 2 Earth TP, OR a walk south from Ardy)

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude! 15m!!!! If I was you I would just spend a few days at barrows until you have like 19mil, then buy a santa, and let it rot in your bank. If I could play right now though, I would sure as (insert any 4 letter word) be there!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

1k iron, 2k coal, tyvm!

Now I can actually work on my smithing a bit and be able to put a mith armor stand in my house :)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

cool i was there a bit and got 500 maple logs(need to train my firemaking anyway) lol woudl be cool if it was a drop party

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

It's my birthday today. Happy coincidence!

It's my friend's sister's bday today, I had an extra piece of cake just for you (or me, Ilike the cake!).

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png