Hows this site banner?

Eeeeediot

Looks nice, I like the chromey effect..

I'd say make the "you are languishing in the realm of.." closer to "eeeeediot" and slightly more readable..

I also think you should try something other than a filterpile background...and get rid of that wierd little square in the lower left corner...or make more of 'em, either way...

IRKAa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i prefer the second one. the first is too blue. too contrasting

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Haha yeah, the old one really sucked when I looked at it, the idea was good, but the execution of it was bloop. I think a more abstractish one like the current is much more matching with the site. Nice job on it, especially love the chrome text :)

Very nice work. I feel that you could choose a slightly better text, but it looks great on the site as it is.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I like the firt one, but i dont like the font on the top of the first one (that says about entering the relm) I dont like the secound one but i like the font at the top. Swap them ova and it will rock. :D

Very good job,

Its hard to make stuff look that good when you need to use colours like pink!

==ice==

roflmao glad I could make something work out 8)

At first they seem a bit too loud...But after looking they...Hush? Anyways, I'm not sure what you're site looks like, but if it fits then thats a good banner for the site.

Loud and then hush? Just the shock of the pinkiness! Take that! lol , but yea they it does look good on http://www.eeeeediot[LikelyScam] 8)