We totally pwn3d Ghost!

MyPurpleCrayon

We decided to do it for Brett's birthday, so we put 3,500 post-it notes on his car. It was awesome.

car1pu9.png

car2ls5.png

car3kl7.png

car4mx3.png

Haha me and two of my girlfriends did it at 4:30 in the morning. What's one of the best or most fun pranks you have ever done?

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Wow, that was AMAZING!! I wish I didn't miss it...oh well. That is such a good idea. How'd you think of that? And where'd you get 3500 sticky notes???

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Wow, that was AMAZING!! I wish I didn't miss it...oh well. That is such a good idea. How'd you think of that? And where'd you get 3500 sticky notes???

Actually my friend Esti thought of it, she's weird like that...?

And we went to Wal Mart and bought them all, it took like $40. It was so much fun.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

:shock: Awsome prank, what was his reaction?

I'll let him answer this, I was asleep when it happened. :P

I thought it was you and two of your girlfriends. Am I missing something here because that's what you said in your first post...

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Aw man, that's awesome! :P Now he can use his car as a personal bulletin board.

If I ever get the chance, I am so stealing y'all's idea. :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Him and two of his girlfriends pulled the prank, but his brother who also goes on these forums was the one that the pranked was pulled on.

Put ghost on here!

I understand that. But that's not the case.

I'll let him answer this, I was asleep when it happened.

Haha me and two of my girlfriends did it at 4:30 in the morning.

I realize I'm probably being really annoying, but I'm just curious about how it happened. And to show that I'm not a complete idiot. :) Man, such a great idea!!!

Guest GhostRanger
I realize I'm probably being really annoying, but I'm just curious about how it happened. And to show that I'm not a complete idiot. :) Man, such a great idea!!!

Haha - he means he was asleep when I found out.

The best part of this story is that the night before, I was working till about 2 in the morning and when I walk out to my car to leave, my girlfriend and her friend had post-it noted my car a little bit and tied balloons to it. So I take everything off (not that much compared to what Brad did) and drive home and go to bed.

Then my parents come in to freaking wake me up and they're like, "Brett! You have to come look at what someone did to your car." I was like, "Mom, it was Rachel and I saw it last night, leave me alone." We got in a little argument about who did it (because she knew Brad had also done it) and so I got up to go look at it.

I couldn't stop laughing. You have no idea how awesome that looked in person. It looked like my car had been freaking painted.

So I got my car post-it noted TWICE on one birthday (Brad's was the superior of the two) and now there are little prints all over my car. I need to get it washed.

Who votes Brad chucks out the $5 for me to wash my car?

That was a good prank! So colorful, and original!

Haha thanks! It was soo much fun. And sorry about the confusion PianoFreak, I think Brett cleared it up for you though. :P

Not.even.fair.

Haha - he means he was asleep when I found out.

The best part of this story is that the night before, I was working till about 2 in the morning and when I walk out to my car to leave, my girlfriend and her friend had post-it noted my car a little bit and tied balloons to it. So I take everything off (not that much compared to what Brad did) and drive home and go to bed.

Then my parents come in to freaking wake me up and they're like, "Brett! You have to come look at what someone did to your car." I was like, "Mom, it was Rachel and I saw it last night, leave me alone." We got in a little argument about who did it (because she knew Brad had also done it) and so I got up to go look at it.

I couldn't stop laughing. You have no idea how awesome that looked in person. It looked like my car had been freaking painted.

So I got my car post-it noted TWICE on one birthday (Brad's was the superior of the two) and now there are little prints all over my car. I need to get it washed.

That is AWESOME :D

Glad it was a happy birthday... :P

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

haha, that looks awesome! Take of the window ones and 'cruise' over the boulevard. Chicks will dig it! :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ahahah, that's hilarious. Especially your parents getting upset with it. I think that if my parents would see people sticking post-its to my car, they'd gladly assist.

If I had a car, that is :|

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg