Jesse's Non Existant Guide to Merchanting. (AOW Discussion)

hellbellz

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool i made 100k every hour

by sellling my zammy pl8 for 900k

and legs for 400k

dats 1.3m

and buying the 2 all at once for 1.2m tnx to u guide :D =D> =D> =D>

I'll be sure to add that

~ W00t, you own, 100th post ::'

Do read his advice on scams or youll end up like me and get scammed the first time youve ever merchanted by r4ng3_n1kk4
Very sorry to hear that you were scammed :( But hey, there will always be scammers watch out for them.

Dharoks

I found this out while talking to Shaddd

Just buy full Dharoks for 3.6m ( hate to do this, have to update price every 2 days ). There are a couple ways. Buy it for 3.6m in w2 Fally (soon to get merch guide for w2). Then sell the Axe for 1.2m. Sell Dharoks no axe for 2.2m. 200k. Also sell for 3.8M in a crowded Seers Bank. You can sell the Plate and Legs for 1.8m+, sell axe 1.3M, helm for 650k. That's 150k, WOOT.

3.6m cost

sell axe and rest for a total of 3.4m you lose 200k..

pramsey.jpg

Dharoks

I found this out while talking to Shaddd

Just buy full Dharoks for 3.6m ( hate to do this, have to update price every 2 days ). There are a couple ways. Buy it for 3.6m in w2 Fally (soon to get merch guide for w2). Then sell the Axe for 1.2m. Sell Dharoks no axe for 2.2m. 200k. Also sell for 3.8M in a crowded Seers Bank. You can sell the Plate and Legs for 1.8m+, sell axe 1.3M, helm for 650k. That's 150k, WOOT.

3.6m cost

sell axe and rest for a total of 3.4m you lose 200k..

Doh! :^o 1.3m now.. and gotta update it, thanks.

it sounds awesome, but im afraid of trying it. with the weird pricing, im afraid of buying something and never being able to sell it :oops:

I have the same feeling sometimes :?

I don't have that feeling, but it always happened to me before this guide lol.

Now, I'm going for a robin.

Is this only me but its taking AGES to buy the snapdragon seeds....ive been trying for over like 6 hours and dont even have 100! Anyone know anyway to speed it up? maybe the ebst palces to buy or soemthing cause im buying fally east world 2
Oooh :shock: Ouch :( Try another way, or try to find your own ways, I still got some up my sleeves, but I can't tell you those ways (lol, not scamming/hacking) :P

Nice guide

ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾ÃÆÃâÃâûÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâírÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆÃâÃâñ ÃÆÃââââ¬Å¾Ã¢1bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Still going strong Jesse =D> I think by spelling mistakes he means he read it wrong :-# The only problem i see is you said someone made ahrims with this guide, when actually they bought it :P

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Still going strong Jesse =D> I think by spelling mistakes he means he read it wrong :-# The only problem i see is you said someone made ahrims with this guide, when actually they bought it :P
Kah bah gee!! Let me fix that :oops: Thanks Armour