Jesse's Non Existant Guide to Merchanting. (AOW Discussion)

hellbellz

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for incudeing my ideas! the guide is very good

:wink: my names spelt wroung but hayho

will fix #-o

hellbellz, thankyou very much for this guide - I looked at the snapdragon idea and thought wow thats brilliant, well aslong as people sell.. So i didn't post anything here to start off with, But you can include on your first post that I made 1.5M in one day from the Snaps with little effort

Thanks alot

No problem, nice work :thumbsup:

Also D Skirts sell good. Buy for around 700K, and the prices constantly go up and down, if you're on top of your game, you can sell for upwards of 800K.

They're are a bit more buyers than sellers, so it's a great place for competition.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

This is the best thing since sliced bread! (yes runescape is worse than sliced bread to all you people questioning it) that snapdragon thing sounds awesome, flails work out for me only in world 2 but its hard to find sellers for cheap prices cos most are trying to merch flails just like you. after all their pretty rubbish without full veracs i hear.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

This is the best thing since sliced bread! (yes runescape is worse than sliced bread to all you people questioning it) that snapdragon thing sounds awesome, flails work out for me only in world 2 but its hard to find sellers for cheap prices cos most are trying to merch flails just like you. after all their pretty rubbish without full veracs i hear.
Very rubbish :wink:

yeah, theyre sorta fun for a little, cause they have a cool attack animation, but if you're gonna get it, get the full set.

I'm trying to buy ahrims

That snap thing is awesome, made 500k so far ( I know, not much, but i can double that with snaps!)

snowsigyy7.png

Not too bad of a gude...better than most money-making guides I've seen. :)

Maybe try to add Rune merchanting? Buy runes (Waters, Minds, and Deaths are the best to merch) at a shop (I've found that the best shop to buy at is the one at the Void Knight outpost) and then sell them on the Rune forum (Waters 20-25 ea, Minds 15-20 ea, Deaths 280-300 ea). It's better if you sell them in thousands.

Also, if your making Nature runes, they're really high in demand on the Rune forum as well (they sell for between 300-330 ea).

Hope the guide's a success, it looks like it's doing good. :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Great Guide :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have a strategy that is good to use if you don't have very high money-making skills or your hopeless at merchanting...

Requirements:

25-35 level Herblore

32+ level Farming

80k gp

Magic Secateurs (optional)

1) Go to World 2 about 4 steps east outside the Falador east bank... Keep saying: Buying ranarr seeds 20k ea! Do this until you have bought 4 ranarr seeds hence the 80K gp needed...

2) Now that you've got your gear head down to the Draynor alotment patch and plant one ranarr seed. Preferably you should use Super-Compost because you tend to get more herbs and the disease rate is smaller (and believe me i've done hundreds of runs like this its probably like 1 of every 10 die with super-c)...

3) Now that you've done that, go put your tools in the shed and any additional items in your bank...

4)This is where it gets interesting... Some of you may not know that you do not need to water herb plants, so if you used Super-Compost you should be safe leaving it until it grows. So head over to Taverley Dungeon and just follow the tunnel North until you reach the Chaos Druids... Start killing Chaos Druids and identify the herbs they drop, but be sure you only take the Ranarrs and the Unids above Ranarr... Drop all other herbs... By the way this is great experience for combat also... It should take you about an hour to get a full inventory and ends up on an average of 7-8 Ranarrs and 20-21 Unids above... Fortunately an hour is about the growing time for those ranarrs, so deposit all herbs in your bank and head over there!

5) Once you get there, equip your Magic Secateurs if you have them (strongly recommended) and pick those herbs, without secateurs you'll probably get 3-5 but if you have them you will get 5-10, but you'll usualy get an average of 4 (without) OR (with) 7...

6) Bank those herbs and repeat from step 2!

7) Once you've used all of your seeds go to World 2 at the same place that you bought those Ranarr seeds (maybe a little further on) and sell those herbs for the following prices:

Ranarr: 7-8K each

Unids above Ranarr: 2K each

So in total 14-16 Ranarrs and 20-21 Unids above Ranarr equals up to:

140-168k gp so thats for one trip only... since you bought 4 seeds multiply that by 4!

140-168 X 4 = 560-672k gp

Congratulations! You've taken four hours of you time and turned 80k into 560k-672k!

And don't think I have forgotten about those of you who like to merchant! I find that good items to merchant are Obsidian shields (buy 400-450k sell 500-550k) or Dragon hatchets (buy 1.3M sell for 1.4M) or even Black Cavaliers (buy 1-1.1M sell 1.1-1.2M)

Hope you like it! :D

egg3.PNG

i just doubled that 500k i had earlier into 1m with those snaps.

That one tip is my favorite. By the way, I find that buying them in world 2 isn't good, because thats the world people sell for alot on. I've been doing world 22 seers. It takes alot of time of saying "buying snap seeds" over and over, but ive made a mil so far.

snowsigyy7.png

Pretty bad guide man... no offence but next time put (P2P) or something in the introduction or the title of your thread. Believe it or not, not everyone on this forum is P2P.

Sorry, but the first methods are F2p, So i say he doesn't have to deem it free or not.

cause i'm a begginer merchenter this helps me. Now to start the road to a halloween mask set :3>

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

this the only guide i'm using for merchanting and i trust u 100% but the dds were a bad idea buying them at 50k is easy but then selling for 60k! it deoasn't work so well it takes for ever. so i'm going to sell the 2 ddss i have left and then merchant bow strings for a little bit ( the bowstrings r a great merchant item) And then i'm goign to put all my money in on snape seeds so i hope your rite :shock:

Guest Yewseller21

I tried the snapdragon seed method, bought 20 (220K) took 30 min. Posted it on fourms and exactly 21 seconds later someone wanted to buy them all for 440k. I love that way.

I tried the snapdragon seed method, bought 20 (220K) took 30 min. Posted it on fourms and exactly 21 seconds later someone wanted to buy them all for 440k. I love that way.
wo00000t :D