Jesse's Non Existant Guide to Merchanting. (AOW Discussion)

hellbellz

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh jesse nice guide maybe i'll use. I just wanna mention a few things i found..in rcing, maybe not the best rune u can craft because well, body runes don't do u much good..say the best types u should do (air, fire, chaos, nats, deaths etc...). The best way to get herbs is via the chaos druid tower, should have a pic of that. Other dan that, great guide, gratz on stickifacation (yes, i just made up a word)

Very nice. But one mistake.

You say to sell your rares if the price drops? Bad idea. That's when you should buy them, because they're damn near guaranteed to rocket straight back up within a week. Or I could be wrong. Or could I?

PRIVATE CHAT: ALWAYS ON

screenshotoi2.png

i found out another way of making money but u have to complete heros quest to do it, u go to world 2 and buy UNCHARGED glories in bulks,(i buy 10 each time) for 50k ea, then go charge them in heros guild, after either go seers or catherby and sell them at 60k ea.

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png

I have about 2.2m, what do you suggest? I myself was thinking about ahrims maybe? While Im at that, whats the best place to buy barrow equipment anyway? I'm really new to that :P

~ Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

I've got a mil of "loose money" that I kind of wanted to turn into d legs. Any ideas how to do this? Btw nice guide.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Short, sweet, and to the point :thumbsup: .

Is it me or is my definition of short different then yours??

On topic: Very nice guide =D> , too bad I don't have the patience for this at all. I already go nuts if I can't sell something within 10 mins :lol:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Nice guide, this is the first time i read this guide, but this are almost all of my methods of merchanting, except i buy racks for 300ea and sell them for 400ea, if you have like 2m you can make like 400k per 20 mins.

The most i made was 1m in 4 secs...... lol somebody gave me dharoks for 2.8m instead of 3.8m. I didnt scammed him, i was too sleepy and pushed the wrong button. (another way to make money lol :thumbsup: )

alwin_loser.png

hmm, well. I'd just like to share some experience of how random the rares market can seem. Not too long ago i decided 2 rares were better then one for i traded my red mask for two santas and a few mill(at the time red was about 50m and santas were 23). Next day i was hanging in edge with my two santas and this guy goes woah thats like 50m. So i checked the forum and sure enough it santa had risen. So i traded santas back for red mask cause its my fav rare :D . 5 hours later, i hear that santas had peaked at 30m and reds had dropped to 40 :roll:

So you might wanna include how rares tend to rise sharply and then return to more reasonable prices. But overall a great beginners guide. I just think you need to expand on the rares market, its a massive moneymaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~