More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

It is still an organized group. We even have uniforms now, that everyone will be wearing. It's the complete opposite of a "disorderly, public outbreak". :P

In other news... I'll probably be wearing a yellow cape to the rally, just so that I'm easier spotted by ralliers. Please do not wear a cape, as the no cape rule still applies to regular attendees.

Whether or not a few selected people will wear a bit darker capes, has yet to be decided.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still unsure as to whether we should move from place to place, or stay in Varrock. Chances are, we'll already draw quite a crowd, as Varrock is the main F2P city. I think that moving from place to place would just cause confusion, and like last time, the spamming of my private chat from people who logged out before we left, and want to know where we are. It's overall just too much of a hassle to do tours.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I just wanted to say that I went to get all the things together for the rally and when I went to store them, guess what happened? I ran out of bank space! So, I'm definitely attending this rally.

Also, is it ok if I wear my Shade robes? They look exactly the same and I just don't have the room to store the Priest robes if I buy them.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

How dare you! :evil: You are asking members to pay out of their own pockets for more bank space that won't even be used by us! If F2P players want more bank space then don't be cheap and expect other people to pay for it. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Action: F2P gets more bank space. Reaction: Members pay more. I bet you lot didn't even think of that. Server upgrades cost money. And who is going to be paying for it FREE To Play or PAY To Play? Hmm... I wonder! :-k You would have a very difficult time convincing a million people to pay more money for people who are to lazy to pay for themselves. Congratulations, you have reached levels of stupidity that I have never yet seen! =D> And yes I know I am flaming, I am amazed that you figured that out! :thumbsup:

IMG]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Superstyle4.png[/img]

Xbox Live Username: ILINI

How dare you! :evil: You are asking members to pay out of their own pockets for more bank space that won't even be used by us! If F2P players want more bank space then don't be cheap and expect other people to pay for it. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Action: F2P gets more bank space. Reaction: Members pay more. I bet you lot didn't even think of that. Server upgrades cost money. And who is going to be paying for it FREE To Play or PAY To Play? Hmm... I wonder! :-k You would have a very difficult time convincing a million people to pay more money for people who are to lazy to pay for themselves. As for you sir you have reached levels of stupidity that I have never yet seen! =D> And yes I know I am flaming, I am amazed that you figured that out! :thumbsup:

You're really not one to talk about stupidity, because just your flaming has gotten you a free report on your post. ;)

Who said anything about members paying for it? Did you even read my actual post? Somehow, I doubt it... If you *had* read my post, you would have seen it clearly stating that the increase of 12 new bank slots would require minimal effort and cost, and could easily be paid for by the advertisements we sit through every day of playing.

And I do reccomend that you don't post back here again until you read my post.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

If anyone knows a j-mod (I'm not talking about IRL, just if you happen to see one) I think it would be a good idea to invite them to one of the rallies. It would be better toinvite them to the third or fourth one, just to make sure everything is good first.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

How dare you! :evil: You are asking members to pay out of their own pockets for more bank space that won't even be used by us! If F2P players want more bank space then don't be cheap and expect other people to pay for it. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Action: F2P gets more bank space. Reaction: Members pay more. I bet you lot didn't even think of that. Server upgrades cost money. And who is going to be paying for it FREE To Play or PAY To Play? Hmm... I wonder! :-k You would have a very difficult time convincing a million people to pay more money for people who are to lazy to pay for themselves. As for you sir you have reached levels of stupidity that I have never yet seen! =D> And yes I know I am flaming, I am amazed that you figured that out! :thumbsup:

You're really not one to talk about stupidity, because just your flaming has gotten you a free report on your post. ;)

Who said anything about members paying for it? Did you even read my actual post? Somehow, I doubt it... If you *had* read my post, you would have seen it clearly stating that the increase of 12 new bank slots would require minimal effort and cost, and could easily be paid for by the advertisements we sit through every day of playing.

12 bank spaces for 9 million players? Somehow I doubt that advertising would pay for that.

IMG]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Superstyle4.png[/img]

Xbox Live Username: ILINI

12 bank spaces for 9 million players? Somehow I doubt that advertising would pay for that.

I'm sure it could pay for it rather easily. Advertisement already pays for the f2p costs. Adding another hard drive won't bring up the costs a whole lot, if it'll even need that.

Tetsuya.png

9 million adverts every time a player logs in, plus the facts that the adverts change every so often, could very well make it a total of 20+ million adverts a day.

20 million adverts a day > 12 bank spaces for 9 million players.

*cough*

Also, about the uniform... I need feedback! I need to know whether the current uniform should be kept, or if it's too much, and whether we should reduce it down to just the gown, or what. The sooner I get some responses about it, the better.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

9 million adverts every time a player logs in, plus the facts that the adverts change every so often, could very well make it a total of 20+ million adverts a day.

20 million adverts a day > 12 bank spaces for 9 million players.

*cough*

Also, about the uniform... I need feedback! I need to know whether the current uniform should be kept, or if it's too much, and whether we should reduce it down to just the gown, or what. The sooner I get some responses about it, the better.

Uhh, what is with people thinking these bank spaces will be F2P only. Other F2P updates aren't F2P only. When you went to the Stronghold of Security, you didn't get a message in your chatbox saying, Sorry, you must be on a Free Server to go in there.

When you went to the lumbridge tutors and tried to talk to them, you didn't get a message saying Sorry, you must be on a Free Server to talk to the Tutor.

What really makes you think this update will be F2P only? I really want to know, because I find it really confusing what went wrong in your head to make you think that.

Oh, and Free Players do pay in advertisements. That has already been proven in this thread LONG ago. You should really read the whole thread because if you did, you would realize the same stupid argument has been used over and over again and at nearly every other page.

Oh, P2P once got more bank space. Quite a lot in fact, I am not sure how many, but they got a lot of spaces. But, when they got a big upgrade, (bigger upgrade than we will ever get) the price of membership didn't go up at all.

Try getting your facts straight before you make a post. At least get the facts right.

On a different note, I honestly love the outfit Prankster. But is it OK if I wear my skull sceptre with it. <3:

Another question for you Prankster, Are you a player mod?

tfssig.png

I support

f2p needs alot more but a few bank space will make a few million happy til they leave the bank, GO AHEAD JAGEX ADD MORE ROWS

I pay 5 dollars a month and I dont mine seeing f2p get some st0ff

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

No, I'm not a player moderator. Even if I was, I would have lost my pmod status a long time ago with these rallies. :XD:

As for the sceptre, I'll have to get back to you. I'm still trying to decide how strict we need to be with the uniform, or whether it should have more leeway. I've already been told by several people that it's too much, or too "silly".

Personally, I don't think it's too much to ask for. It only costs a grand total of 3k at most. Is that honestly too much to ask for? It appears that alot of people are just too lazy to get the outfit together, or will procrastinate until the last minute to get the outfit, then complain to me about not having enough time, etc.

I could make the hair optional, and just leave the priest gown and amulet required. That would save them a whopping 2k. I don't know, you tell me. ::'

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

I'd make the hair optional. Some people (Including me) aren't so big on changing their appearance...They like how they are now, and they want to stay that way. If they change it for this, they might forget their old appearance.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Ooh, that is a good idea because that way, everyone could still wear all of their wacky clothes.

I asked if you were a player moderator because you said something about contacting a Jagex Mod through the P-Mod Centre. Are you getting a friend to do it or something?

tfssig.png

Ooh, that is a good idea because that way, everyone could still wear all of their wacky clothes. Lets see if people agree with just a hair color change.

I asked if you were a player moderator because you said something about contacting a Jagex Mod through the P-Mod Centre. Are you getting a friend to do it or something?

tfssig.png

Ooh, that is a good idea because that way, everyone could still wear all of their wacky clothes.

I actually meant that for just the hair part of the uniform, keeping the rest the way it already is. ^_^ But if you believe just getting people to get white hair is enough, I'll take it into consideration as an option.

As for the other part, I really can't say more than I already have.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

even though i quit runescape...i'm always up for rebellion :twisted: see you at the rally ::'

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

i have finally convinced my parents so i can become a member!

i have gone to the dark side, and f2p doesn't deserve any bank space! :twisted:

Jking see you at the rally if i can make it

but i am a member now yay!

Gyroman25.gif

Think of it this way: You'll also get 12 exta bank spaces, because you know its not going to ONLY be freeto play.

happysigbp0.jpg

Happysniff is right. Jagex wouldn't just updates F2P's bank... You know they'll upgrade member's as well. It's just a round of extra bank space for both parties, instead of P2P hording it all. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png