More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaReeferRanger

of course! i have to drop something every time i am changing equipment! i want 12 more spaces! add me to the list bro.

of course! i have to drop something every time i am changing equipment! i want 12 more spaces! add me to the list bro.

Your suppport is appreciated. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

i agree, we need more bank space...And im tired of witing for it! :wall: also, i would like to know how to post without replying... thx a lot for posting this, i was tired of the automated message

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

why not 2 and a half rows?

Because we are not trying to push our luck. :)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

i agree, we need more bank space...And im tired of witing for it! :wall: also, i would like to know how to post without replying... thx a lot for posting this, i was tired of the automated message

Post without replying? :-k What exactly are you reffering to?

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Post without replying? :-k What exactly are you reffering to?

It could be that the Tip.It Admins and Mods have that person on a short leash and are moderating that person's posts. :-s ... I think we should not discuss that further.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

you have meh support. i hate having to dump off all my memory stuff (suveniours of past events [i got a rune g pl8 from killing a stupid pker])

but i had to sell it. THAT WAS MY TROPHY! Jagex, give f2p players at least 10 more bank spaces! This is my right now: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

-akriloth360 :thumbsup:

Akriloth360.png

:ohnoes: dude, it's all good. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

hehe yeah...but personaly i think now after seeing a f2p bank properly that finishing of the half row and only that is nothing...

I my self have been having a lot of trouble with my bank account, I have to hold things in my backpack whenever I log out now, because I have no space, but theres still more to put in there, because I'm trying to procure some sara armor along with wizzy g and d-hide green g, but until I have some more free space, that isn't going to happen. I would really like to see some more space.

sigs066.gifLUIGI IS AWESOME

supportrobesze8.png

~Mr. Devnull

hehe yeah...but personaly i think now after seeing a f2p bank properly that finishing of the half row and only that is nothing...

Actually, 12 spaces would finish off that half row and add one more row. :wink:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Add me to. I'm member with main, but my pure simply can't deposit all of the PK'ed items =(

At least one more row would do well :thumbsup:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

what's the incentive to giving free members more bankspace? none

jagex probably won't do any updates to f2p

JUST PAY YOUR FLIPPING 5 BUCKS A MONTH AND GET OVER IT.

thanks.

For one thing, Jagex has already given F2P updates, so don't go saying that they won't give any updates to f2p.

And as for your immature outburst of "PAY YOUR FLIPPEN 5 BUCKS A MONTH", I think we've already been over this several times... We arent going to waste 5 bucks a month over a game, and certainly not for a little more bank space. Please.. End the spam already.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

i am a member but yeah they should have more bank space u said 12 but i still think 2 whole pages for non members (1 and a little bit atm) would be great for when i run out of members in april

I agree. An extra page would be very nice.

No Way! You don't pay for members, you don't get the space :P

Yes i do pay for members.

Why do some people think only f2p want this? :shame:

what's the incentive to giving free members more bankspace? none

WRONG. :wall:

JUST PAY YOUR FLIPPING 5 BUCKS A MONTH AND GET OVER IT.

That doesn't solve anything. #-o

Tetsuya.png