My events

planoboy93

Ok im having i guess you might say competion with T.E.T they are good but i wanna see if i can do a little better plus i was sorta challenged by honest1 here I need chaperones to look over event and sponsers and most important ideas i need creative event ideas please i hate this beer drinking contest none of that please.Do not flame it is just a little friendly competion to see how i meashure up

Leader:Planoboy93

Co Leader:Wild_Goat_14

Chaperones-----Wild_Goat_14 Ugafan 2009

Chaperones wear-Chaperones at event will wear fancy boots even if at kalphite they may have armour or something else on but look for the colorfull boots so you may locate them if help is needed i myself will also be wearing fancy boots.

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

hey plano id like to chaperone....and also i have an idea for an event.everyone knows the boring skill to train alone...agility.so i was thinking.....we shouldnt go to a huge high lvl coarse because some people dont have high agility.so i was thinking we all get a few hundred gp and some food(for the less agile people)and go down to the agility dungeon for some tickets. then we could cash in our bunches of tickets and all get a few agility lvls without boring ourselves into a coma.so what do u guys think?? for 1 day agility could go by fast....if you dont like this event id still like to chaperone for the events group. thanks for reading.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Erm... so you need lots of volunteers, donations, and ideas? :o

So you'll be the leader...? :-k

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

not bad ill have to here others though but considerd and ill add you to a list of chaperones
thanks...itll b fun working with ya.
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I wanna do whats best in the players intrest mabye with a few suggestions i can come up with something good but i mean i don't wanna start an event everybody hates

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

Didnt your last topic just get locked? If you are trying to out do the T.E.T. then how about you think of stuff up. Come on they try their best for weekly events, and its also a newly formed one. So how about we simma donna and love each other?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

im surprised no one else has even suggested an event....if u guys wanna see an event happen.....just tell us or maybe even help us with it.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Everyone always has ideas and cool things, but nothing gets put together. Sure you may have some new ideas, but can you match tet's quality, turnouts and dedication. I think not :P

Good luck nonetheless, you'll have your work cut out for you.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Everyone always has ideas and cool things, but nothing gets put together. Sure you may have some new ideas, but can you match tet's quality, turnouts and dedication. I think not :P

Good luck nonetheless, you'll have your work cut out for you.

unless your leesters :P

or have something REALLY fun that tons of people want to do

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

well i think we need some kind of prayer event. cause i have seen A TON of posts by people asking to use gilded alters. so something like making a game and the winner get some drag bones or something like that. or something small we could all just come to some guys house and use his alter

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

You're a little slow, aren't you?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

the TET are producing rubbish at the moment. Leesters HYT invasions are much, much better. But scince that idea is taken...

Here are some facts:

the most attended events are drop parties

Some of the cheapest (to organise) and most poular events are invasions

combine them? Like the slayer tower invasion in honor of shiva. But at a different location - slayer dunegon, barrows (probably not - players keep the items but drop the runes etc), shade tombs (maybe...get some temple building going on, split bark sets etc.), etc.

At the end you go to a POH or a deserted location and drop all the drops you got.

OR

you do somethign quite a few people want to do, but don't realy have the opportunity - such as trouble brewing (i've wanted the clothing for a while now, but never found any world where it is being played.) or something of that kidney.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Thieves of the Elid.

We all wear Robes of Elidinis and go on mass thieving spree. This actually happened last night and Mini193 got a screenie (it was a random chance not organised) I'm wearing the camel mask in the pic. Sayin Thieves of the Elid. If any1 accuses me of stealing this from Mini I have already said I was there and he stole what I said and used it for title.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

wow some other good ideas....im not sure if plano is up yet but we have some decent suggestions here

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

How about this the risk takers event we get a lot of posion chalice ppl come in wearing rune armour or full sets of armour (full mystic full rune watever u can wear) and u drink posion chalice every 28 u survive u get 10k and you can walk away with 10k or bet it and double it if u survive another 28 or theres that risk you may die and lose your armour it will b chaperones job to make sure say someone comes in o i can't wear rune armour so they wear something cheap to check there stats. Now after this wonderfull event whoever suggested kalphite ill take we meet at shanty pass entrance and get prepared and go for kalphite lower lvls can range or mage it from a distance with prayer on while the higher lvls attack it upfront any d chain drops WILL BE SPILT between all the participants. Give me your thoughts on that event idea and mabye itll happen if it gets enough positive support

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

sure thing....and idk bout the poison event.......not many people would wanna drink poison....because the aintpot price would add up.and that would pretty much say...looters please come.not the worst idea.....but everyone who died would expect their armor back from us.i juts dont think that would work too well.....

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

just rub it in his face :notalk:

The plan of a mass agility day sounds great! Myself, I find agility fun to train, especially with a few chats and the fact the arena offers a challenge of gaining the most tickets there! I love the Idea, although I wont be helping out with hosting the event. But I think this is better then RPG's like the guard -event 12 aug

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

just rub it in his face :notalk:

The plan of a mass agility day sounds great! Myself, I find agility fun to train, especially with a few chats and the fact the arena offers a challenge of gaining the most tickets there! I love the Idea, although I wont be helping out with hosting the event. But I think this is better then RPG's like the guard -event 12 aug

wewt!i had a good idea!lol.well keep the suggestions comming...the more ideas the better.(or we could just use mine :P )

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

come on guys we need more suggestions and way more volunteers

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

heres an idea and a half, all of us (must be like 20 odd people in the topic) go on a huge rampage in world 18 wildy oir summat? hehe they wudnt know wat hit em...

edit - we could all wear a specific rare cape too or summat (not fire cape =p) to distinguish tipiters

supernovasigst7.jpg