72 new mini pixels and mini font. UPDATE 37! (21-07-07)

pjb21

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! Pj is gonna stay!

Sorry I havnt been on very much recently had ABUNCH(copyright © Sara_Mange 2006-2007 All Rights Reserved) of baseball games/practices and Ive really gotten into KoL sorry yall Ill try to be on as much as I can from now on.

Thanks PJ

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

good new 1 ::' the colors look like u have read terley's post on another topic... (dunno wath one exectley) with that blue for dark and yellow for light. It turned out nice but i agree with eckered that the linework could take some more work.

taz3xk1.jpg

good new 1 ::' the colors look like u have read terley's post on another topic... (dunno wath one exectley) with that blue for dark and yellow for light. It turned out nice but i agree with eckered that the linework could take some more work.

glad you like it. yeah the linework is rather basic but meh, what you gonna do about it? =P

as for the colouring i started this piece before terleys mention of that shading, and ive done this kinda shading before, infact this ios fairly similar to previus pieces. howver those pieces wernt overly popular so i went back to my more classic style.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

1 update of 2 sigs and 1 emot hows that for value?

all done today, i had a day off school.

asigcelticclan99pjb21gr0.png

asigy0y0pjb21ot3.png

i know its fairly basic but its what was wanted.

aemotrevolveryq0.gif

o0 its animated! yeah, and?

hope you likey =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

ok. heres how i sugest you improve. you need more of a randomized texture on the log, and you need to aa everything. you need to fix the guys dresss thing, because it looks kinda seperated into 2 seprate parts. the side on our right needs to have less contrast, and needs to be looser. also, he needs feet.

now for the first one. ahrims looks good, but more contrast wouldnt hurt. again, you need to aa. the whips look kinda like you overused the line tool. next, the rune looks horrible imo. you need more contrast, and the armour needs to be looser. the rune guys anatomy also isnt very good. lastly, the bg colors arent good because you can barely see half of the hair, and the ahrims dude.

wop wop

yeah the imackshack link isnt intended its defult, and take to long to change. im a fairly fast paced person at times and dont have the tme to bother with deleating parts of the code.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

the first one with the hand has awesome dithering but what I like about you and your pixels is that you make them all look great with hardly any dithering on most of 'em! I wish I could do that! would save lots o' time. Keep up the awesome work! =D>

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Very nice man, and is it your intention for us to color the greater demon?

Because I am, at the moment <3: Its so beautifull I jsut needed to add some color.

Is it OK to post when ready?

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png