pjb21

72 new mini pixels and mini font. UPDATE 37! (21-07-07)

rock, wood, brick, bush/grass. ive seen that tutorial. dont use the bush/grass thing. mainly for iso, not really regualr pixeling. btw nice linework. few things. the mualer looks like a hippie because he has tight cloths and bell botems. he looks like he is going to a disco =P

next, rocker snowman is sick, jack frost is cool too.

headless-horseman-with-an-amaisingly-huge-crotch! yay! i think i may have to shade him in? possibly try a new style? yep. i think so. but i will have to remove that huge lump.

wop wop

This is kinda an old topic, dont reply in old topics. If the topic opener has anything to say of this then sorry to bother you.

D3M0NX 0ut.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

rofl... this topic gets updated almost daily. look 2 posts above my other one. boom another update.

wop wop

sorry, i guess i didnt know about that. Really am sorry guys. i didnt really mean for it to come out that way. I didnt even see the dates above the post. So is all good :-k ?

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

you are banned from thias topic for life now!

nah just joking, a mistake is exactly that.

yeah it was started a fairly long time ago, and with the exeption of a few stickys this is probably the longest running topic in this sub section =)

it will have a birthday when i find suitable =)

eck about the grass, what should i do? got a step my step guide? just images will be fine =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

something.

dithered the face but not the body, for contrast, also tried removing lines and AAing the edges...

guywithddfaceez4.png

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

I think if you're going to do it like that, you should not use outlines to define things like the nose. Also you should define everything first before you start to dither.

Detail could get a big more extreme ;P

i agree about the nose, it looks rather weird, and also wrongly shaded imo. i can sort that out if i wish tho, which i dont i may add...

i think i forgot about the nose outline when doing the head >_<

as for detail, by that i asume you mean eyes, hairs and you know, the basics maybe? yeah well, no. its more like a scultpute, a fairly basic sculpture and thats all im copying, a sculpture. as you may have noticed many of my works dont have eyes, or some detail is missing, again its a sculpture. yes i am kinda BSing but its not all BS, it is intended like that, its kinda how i do it... usaly... sometimes, i guess

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

hmm, and for my next trick i shall produce a pixel out of a santa hat!

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

well, what i posted has become more real than i first ment it to...

avvypixeloutofsantalj4.png

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

These are really cool.

REALLY cool.

I can't offer much CC, since my art skills aren't that good (mostly cheap hand-drawn cartoons) but these are really good-looking.

If I thought up a good enough idea, would you do an avatar of it for me, possibly?

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

If I thought up a good enough idea, would you do an avatar of it for me, possibly?

not sure i may be able to, however im rather busy. say the idea if i like it ill do it, if not i wont :-w

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

new avvy, this one for me =)

avvymangertoslaughtersx5.png

a reminder of the true meaning of christmas

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

why did jesus enter this world as a baby? so he could grow to be a man and die for us. you may also like to note that its a baby wrapped in linin apon that cross.

he was a baby once and was mercilessly slaughtered by those he once trusted, betraid by friends and shunned by the world. from the manger to the slaughter, that was his only purpose in life, to die. as soon as he could think he knew he was going to be killed by those surrounding him.

while the cross even is selebrated at easter, its the birth that is celebrated at christmas. without the cross the birth would be pointless, there is no point seperating them.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

Good avvy, your latest one. I like stuff with meanings behind them and that has quite a lot of symbolism. Only crit I would have is to maybe contrast the cross and the baby in linen a little more from the background as it's a little difficult to pick it out at first.

Good job, mate. :D

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

glad you like it =)

im currently working on a piece with a background, try out my texturing see if im any good :-k

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

#-o How often am I going to post in this thread? Anyway, nice work, however, the Jesus one could be a littl more exciting and detailed by using... er.... colours? :-k I like colours. Like red. Especially red. Like these types of red - red or red. :D

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

to be quite honest that image was a time filler and yes could be improved. im not going to however =P

as for the red side, red is thew only colour used! (the rest are tones eg blacks greys whites) so be happy =)

and ifyou post alot its good, post as much (non spam) as you like, unless of corse im spamming, but that will be obvious cos i start talking about firebreathing sheep or something... :-w

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

well its a sheep dragon hybrid, so fluffy green scales, sheep anatomy and breaths fire. it cant fly.

but please, dont go offtopic!

go on my other topic if you must, and help me with my trexturing, im fairly new to texturing....

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

Wow they're awesome~

Brilliant detail.

I can't draw for peanuts. Can you make me one! =]

If, yes. Ima ranger. =]]]]]]]]]]

If no, understandable.

155guygd7.png

I done this, constructive criticism/ help would be great. As you can see i stink at shading.

Great work.

Cheers.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

sorry, im too busy atm to make you anything, christmas is a busy time of year, but i can cc for you =)

firstly use the linetool not the pencil tool when drawing lines, its far neater. the skin colour is very, well, yellowy green o0 fine if its a person of oriental origin, but normaly people have a light orange skin tone, fairly high up to start with, then for each shade as you do darker also go greyer, looks far better than at the same saturation. ill do a quick edit, shopw you what i mean.

examplepansynatorld4.png

that shows both versions, mine and yours, and i added all the shades needed for the main colours =)

that said dont copy mine, you wont learn anything, rather use it as a guide, better still use real life as a guid, and draw what you see and how you see it.

oh another note, im sorry i havt been around very much as of recent, well, not am much as normaly, i do try and check once a day, butr recently its only been for 5 mins of so #-o

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

hmm, well, i have been doing quite alot of stuffs but theyre taking a while (both have backgrounds) and theyre both for comps, and i dont like posting sampled stuff, so yeah, it may be a while before you see any >_<

however im also toying with a bronze bust kinda thing, the coloursceme is rather anoying me tho, so ill have to nick one from somebody....

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png