72 new mini pixels and mini font. UPDATE 37! (21-07-07)

pjb21

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, lets be honest they arnt that new >_<

and yes, i do visit from time to time, but with alot of school work its been hard to go on, that combined with im finding the forums less interesting...

while i may not be doing many pixel art work, im currently part way through about 3 cartoons (that i'll probably never finish....) and have nearly compleated a 3D model i said id make and ill probably animate if i find the time =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

• 2 weeks later...

im not dead ::'

so here be me leaping at you shouting it... kinda.... :anxious:

asigpjb21imnotdeadys4.png

you may use the linework if credit is given (including re-dress)

pjb21skullavvyfullyaadaz8.png

messing with AA

aavvyhelm013tonegreyscanj5.png

colour conservation - 3 colours

aavvygirl013toneredyelltl4.png

again 3 colours

then some basic stuffs

asiggummykf6.png

for gummy, yes, basic...

asigt0x1cfinalmp8.png

for toxic, again, basic as stated

woo! thats it for now. AAing is fun!

some of the sigs are fairly old (gummy's and toxic's being a month or two, i just get lazy when it comes to uploading...)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

pjb21skullavvyfullyaadaz8.png

messing with AA

PJB21

omg I love this one best u made so far in my opinion

little blurry. but that gives it the winning look.

pure genious...

ow and yeah.... the other onces are nice to

whatcw4.giflol3qy2.png

cool, glad to see you like it =)

just wondering, what makes it so much better than other pieces?

i had to laugh at your last comment, kinda 'err. yeah, um, i guess the others are ok... but not as awsome as this!' *points to skull avvy*

ive been doing some more avvys and stuff (mainly small canvas's) but yeah, help is much appreciated =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

• 2 weeks later...

more work

aavvydarokahrimandverakeo7.png

my 3 fav barrows bros in 3 tone, copy into paint and 8x zoom for best =)

aavvymeler013tonelw8.png

3 tone avvy again, meler and his cat (8x for best viewing)

aavvyskull01tx4.png

dithering, aa, i know the linewor isnt great, twas originaly random line, heh.

apiecefortiftowersmw5.png

my piece for the TIF towers

asiglostkiller22mq6.gif

and, of corse, a sig i made recently for somebody on another forum, rather like this one =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

What kind of stone?

Anyways, I think you should put more time into your pieces. You have progressed, but the simplicity still remains (not necessarily a good thing).

Perhaps you could sketch out something extravagant, then pixel it, just to see the results. Experiment man.

• 4 weeks later...
What kind of stone?

Anyways, I think you should put more time into your pieces. You have progressed, but the simplicity still remains (not necessarily a good thing).

Perhaps you could sketch out something extravagant, then pixel it, just to see the results. Experiment man.

hes right

ive seen some amazing pixel artwork(comming from a guy that hangd out with artists all photoshop majors)

but ive seen some that look like they came out of a polaroid. no joke.

Barrows:3 v tops1 g spear 2 t helms

3 ahrim top 1 ahrim bottom

Other drops:73 half keys

2 d meds1 half shield3 lava battlestave

12+ sets red mystic7+ sets white mystic

Very nice gallery Pjb, you have some very good pixeling skills. I particularily like your 3 tone miniature barrow's brothers and the "Protecting the Weak" Sig. I was wondering if I could use part of that Sig (The part with the miner) to make a Mini Sig for myself. I won't copy it precisely, I'll use the basic linework and the colors. If you let me I will put that the original was made by you somewhere on it.

So ya, very good work on all the pieces, keep it up, I will await your future works.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

Very nice gallery Pjb, you have some very good pixeling skills. I particularily like your 3 tone miniature barrow's brothers and the "Protecting the Weak" Sig. I was wondering if I could use part of that Sig (The part with the miner) to make a Mini Sig for myself. I won't copy it precisely, I'll use the basic linework and the colors. If you let me I will put that the original was made by you somewhere on it.

So ya, very good work on all the pieces, keep it up, I will await your future works.

your welcome to copy the idea since you asked, but not taking any parts from it, it must all be your own work.

hope that helps =)

oh and yes, its been a long time with out updates, but not my fault. well... kinda....

yep, alot of school work, final year of conpulsary school so i havnt had much time to visit back here, combine that with the fact im not interested in RS anymore, nor play it, and pixeling doesnt have the intrigue it once had. hmm, ill make some thing at some popint tho.

that said ive currently got a new project on the way, no, its nbot pixel, its a cartoon, digi painting cross, and yeah, i probably will post it.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

your welcome to copy the idea since you asked, but not taking any parts from it, it must all be your own work.

hope that helps =)

PJB21

If I give credit to you can I use the basic linework (Made the guy wider) and the face (different skin tone and small manipulated facial features), also use most of the colours you used?

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

Great to see you back, PJB. :D Haven't seen you in ages.

Still the same solid style coming along, I like the way you did the silouhettes in the last one (this one), although the colour changes in the sky seem a little too drastic and pretty choppy. I reckon what would've improved this sig is if it was a whole lot smoother in general; that is, AA and some more dithering in the sky. :)

I also like this one, simply because it's so smooth and shiny and mmm it's just good. :D Great AAing in this piece.

Again, nice to hear from you, mate. :) Keep it coming, looking forward to that cartoon/digipainting piece. :D

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

hope that helps =)

PJB21

If I give credit to you can I use the basic linework (Made the guy wider) and the face (different skin tone and small manipulated facial features), also use most of the colours you used?

your welcome to use the colour scheme, but i must insist you make your own linework. you dont get anywhere by ripping.

good to hear from you faelenof :D

yeah tbh, im not that botrhered about pixel art that much, unless im on a pc with nothing more advanced than paint XD

that said i do still listen to CC, its one of that things im so used to listening to that i cant ignor, heh. i have tro adree, it is rather harsh in places, as in, not smooth. needs some AA and dithering as you said, but hey, the person was happy with it, so thats cool. and yeah, i had alot of trouble with the sky, and thats the best i came up wioth, so yeah, you think its bad.... you should have seen some of the other attempts DX

it seams that quite a few peopole like that piece you pointed out (AA'd skull) it was really just im bored sencless thats scribble, basic shape, AA done. hey, it seams when i put in no effort people like my work XP

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

that said i do still listen to CC, its one of that things im so used to listening to that i cant ignor, heh. i have tro adree, it is rather harsh in places, as in, not smooth. needs some AA and dithering as you said, but hey, the person was happy with it, so thats cool. and yeah, i had alot of trouble with the sky, and thats the best i came up wioth, so yeah, you think its bad.... you should have seen some of the other attempts DX

Haha, I didn't say that I thought it was bad - I like the colour choices quite a lot, actually - it just needed a bit of fine tuning. :D But as you said, the guy you made it for liked it, so that's all that matters. :P

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

seams to me...

that getting comments out of people here...

is like getting blood out of a stone...

LOL! are you serious? XD everywhere u go its 10/10 WOSZ mAN U r teh SIG SHe n GOd

anyway - youve got a very unique style - u do pillow shading? dno if its the correct term for what u do - but u do it so it shows the shapes of the persons body well - its very unique for someone to do tht imo (havent seen it before). the 300 sig is good, (the text brings it down a notch tho.) perhaps try diff styles? or maybe complicate it up a bit? do what you would usually do and then try and give it more detail?

pillow shading is teh evil! i never pillowshade, or atleast not for about 2 years now XD

i typicly do 4 colour shading, which can give quite a smooth effect of smaller sized pieces... dunno if tats what you meant *shrug*

but yeah, thanks for the nice comment, as nice as it is getting 10/10 it can be anoying, because i know it can still be improved, i foten do personal CC, but, hmm, dunno where im going, yeah, i just want to improve really, and a main way is by CC, then again, its not so relevent now since i very rearly pixel.

i do agree, my work does need more detail in it. and as of recent ive been trying to put in more detal, while previously i may have done basic shading (still 4 tones) more recently ive been shading with more form and complexity, for example folds in cloth, more detailed anatomy, etc...

i have tried different styles, but i often dont get on to well with them, so kinda given that up, heh.

ah well.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

maybe try what ur doing now but just introduce more colours? instead of 4 do 6? and if u want 'ZOMG dats iNCURDIbEl 10/10 makez me 1 polz' come here. ive been temp banned for my CC before because its seen as too harsh. i was seen as quite a sweet guy on some graphic forums for my CC :anxious:

seriously be harsh, but dont focus on any one piece, because im not changing any old stuff, and look at the more recent works, the old is exactly that, old.

feel free to CC my work, but one thing i dont like is crits on my style.

ah welll, go ahead =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png