[ Poll ] Obby Sheild Or Rune Defender?

salim123

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got both :)

The shield is better for training, you wont have to heal that much. But I love the defender with PC..

PS: The shield looks way better, then rune def (the def looks like a blue twig.. :P)

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

I got both :)

The shield is better for training, you wont have to heal that much. But I love the defender with PC..

PS: The shield looks way better, then rune def (the def looks like a blue twig.. :P)

BLUE TWIG FTW!!!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Rune Defender = When you know you can easily defeat the monster or you won't lose anything from dieing / dont need food (Like in pest control or cwars)

Obby shield = When the monster is quite tough, you need food to defeat it so a shield with decent defence is helpful to prevent wasting food.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

heres what i say:

take a half dragon square and break in half, now you have a quarter of a dragon square. now, superglue your defender in front of your shield.

next, glue your crystal shield next to the dragon quare. now you have about a quarter of a shields room left. break your defender into fourths and glue one there. there you go. all the defence in one. w00t i win.

rune defender btw...

wop wop

Rune Defender! It is essentially free vs 400-550k. It turns dds into an entirely different beast boosting its stab by at least 33% ( I have +82 stab with rune def, dark gloves, fury ammy), and is safe to take out into the wild. I always have 3 in my bank, so if I lose one in the wildy no real loss.

I have high defense, so I always prefer faster slaying.

my sheild:

newshieldda1.png

ur shield pwns! :shock:

but defender still is the best. cant turn down a shield that is a powered up guthix book with str bonus basically (All Hail Guthix!)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Rune defender for me

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.