If there was a drag wep, wot do u think it should be?

liam892005

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon boots, claws and warhammer/maul. The maul should have a spec a bit like the mace but would hit much higher like into the 40's with 80ish str. Dragon claws should have spec like dds/ rune claws so 2 quick hits which lower opponents def and hit a bit higher than dds.

Chris_2_8.png

Intriguing pls dont spam my topic, stop trying 2 get people 2 flame this topic pls, because I don't want this 2 turn into a new skill/pets thread thanks, & u kno that dragons r made from d'hide.

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

hmmm well i've been thinking and you know how jagex where looking to lower the economy before they bout out drag axe and 2h but when they put them in well...it made it a tad worse, i think they should (if they ever make a new drag weapon which is pretty much inevitable) they should make it much the same as the other drag weapons are; long, dd, d hally etc. you can only buy them from a shop after doing a quest. this would mean the economy probably wouldn't change at all so new weapons could be introduced more often.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I see no point of a dragon warhammer or claws, no one uses the rune version of those and as for dragon arrows they would be extremley expensive, look at jump in price from addy to rune imagine dragon! the few i think would be worthy are defender, pic and boots. oh yea and toaster :P

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

i for one am not looking forward to any release of claws. i honestly dont think you guys have ever used rune claws. sure, dragon claws would look cool, but they are two handed. in addition, the rune claws have worse stats than the rune scimitar. if the dragon claw stats are in the same relation to the dragon scimitar,m they would make a very poor weapon. however, i think this is all the more reason why jagex would release them.

as for a dragon defender, i think they would be overpowered. also, jagex is commited to making one(and only one) dragon armor item per slot. since there is already a dragon square, i doubt there will be a dragon defender.

as for future dragon equipment, the only ones left to come out are dragon warhammers,pickaxes, boots, claws, and crossbows.

i am most looking forward to the dragon boots, but in regards to weapons, the dragon pickaxe.