Football!

Scars

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel, wondered if you came up to leicester today?

Cracking match.

Leicester score then about 30 secs before half time Southampton level it. Halftime, I'm irritated, generally ranting about all the players. Then we come out maybe 55 mins we score a blinder from Hume, then within a minute you are level again, didn't see your goal I was still going mental. ;).

Then 3-4 minutes later up pops Stearman and nods it into the net. Paddy Mac gets his face smashed up and is down for 5 mins before being off the pitch for 5 mins having to change shorts and shirt cause of blood. Next thing up goes the board, 7 minutes, "WHAT!" I cry. We somehow held out and finished 3-2 up. What a game!

Also absolute full credit to your team and fans. You came here for 3 points instead of trying to get a 0-0, great to see that kind of attitude. Also your fans were pretty damn good. Especially, the song where half the crowd sung, then the other half , one after the other.

As you can tell I'm in a good mood. :)

Up the blues!

oversized.jpg[/bads]

couldnt go today, from what people have been saying on a southampton board it sounded like we were plain awfull, BWP missed two sitters. Burley keeps messing about with player positions instead of playing them where they are strongest. Cant see us getting promoted this season now :(

couldnt go today, from what people have been saying on a southampton board it sounded like we were plain awfull, BWP missed two sitters. Burley keeps messing about with player positions instead of playing them where they are strongest. Cant see us getting promoted this season now :(

That was hilarious both from the same place both were hit in the same way, and finished in the same place in the crowd, LOL about a 2 min gap between the first and second too. crazy.

And don't worry you weren't that bad I didn't think so anyway.

Pop over to http://www.foxestalk.co.uk , that is our forum. ;)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Did anyone see Chelsea's match against Reading?

Cech was streched off in the 3rd minute & Cudicini was also streched off in the 90th minute.The game was played for 105minutes+ after including the injury/added time.If that wasn't enough there were 2 red cards in the game as well. :shock:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Well all that i can say is portsmouth is the team of the year!!! hahaha harry has done it again....

BTW liverpool can do it in the champions league again.....

EPL is boring nowdays.....no competetion to chelsea.....who will without a doubt be champions again!

EPL is boring nowdays.....no competetion to chelsea.....who will without a doubt be champions again!

I honestly believe that United will beat them this year, the squad they have is superb and they are in better form. Chelsea are just a group of superstars atm, not a team ;-)

here is a clip of his immense goalkeeping skill.

Unfortunatly, his mistake saturday was much much worse. :(

Link

I found a clip of the incident.

Anyway beat stoke 1-0, not a great game but it ends our dismal form.

And a great result for Chelsea.

Ah, Chelsea could have won with a bigger margin, but it's still a win.

It's really nice to watch when Arsenal play like that. Hopefully they will continue to play well & keep the title race interesting.

scarsrl0.jpg

Some good games this weekend, as a Arsenal fan I'm pleased with 4-0, we're really pulling it together after the bad start and we could push Chelsea and Man U this season :D Chelsea have such strength that Sheva's bad start didn't really matter and they are bound to not have a slump in results this season so it's up to Man U and Arsenal to play well all season. It looks like Liverpool are out of it with 4 away loses. Portsmouth have rid their wave and I think Bolton will slump too soon so it'll be outta the 3. Interesting times ahead :D

Bdave.png

Looks like hearts are about to explode

BBC

And i though Rupert Lowe was a bad chairman

i wonder if Craig Gordon, Paul Hartley and Stephen Pressley would be intrested in rejoining George Burley?

Just when you think 'Mad Vlad' can't get any worse he pulls this rabbit out of the hat. If he is serious about this, (and knowing him he might well be) he must have completely lost it. I mean sure sacking a few managers is bad, (especially George Burley, who had won every game since taking up the role).Sure ousting your chairman and chief excecutive in favour of your son is mad, but this is absolute lunacy. Although to be fair their oppenents for the game in question are Dunfermline who at this moment are managerless and joint bottom on points in the league so this shouldnt become an issue. :D

That being said, selling Craig Gordon would go down as one of the biggest mistakes in Scottish Football history considering that he is the nations only truly world class play, you can scoff at all you like but just look at his performances over the last 18 months and then count the number of major errors he makes in that whole period.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

• 2 weeks later...

looks like the newcastle board made a mistake putting Glenn Roeder in charge. Losing to Sheffield United and now bottom of the premiership, also this.

Glenn Roeder's First Season at Watford: Finished 7th

Glenn Roeder's Second Season at Watford: Relegated

Glenn Roeder's First Season at West Ham: Finished 7th

Glenn Roeder's Second Season at West Ham: Relegated

Glenn Roeder's First Season at Newcastle: Finished 7th

Glenn Roeder's Second Season at Newcastle: ??????

i think it may be time to say goodbye to the most overated team in England.

Lol, interesting stuff there Rebel.

Newcastle clearly lack someone inspirational I think, unless they find someone who can drive them forward it's pretty hard to see them finish anywhere respectable.

Against Sheffield they were indeed poor & just couldn't get anything going in the final 3rd.

Roeder seems to bring some bad luck in the 2nd season, maybe teams should sign him as a manager for only a year for their first season. :XD:

Newcastle for the drop?Time will tell, lol.

scarsrl0.jpg

Shame to see Newcastle doing poorly so far this season. Perhaps their lack of goals is due to the retirement of Alan Shearer? Well, maybe once Michael Owen is fit again that Newcastle will score more goals. Though I doubt Michael Owen will want to play in the Championship next season.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |