How would you go about starting over?

Irish_Geek

You guys don't get it... the question is what if everyone had to start over, who would buy the hides, nats, etc. Who? And everyone is lvl 3 so no fishing lobs right away.

Ok, I would start off goto draynor and cut regular trees then oaks, etc all the way to lvl 75, banking all logs in the process, I would then become a member , aquire a knife and fletch and fletch and fletch all my stuff. I would turn reg logs into shafts, and the rest bows(u) I would then get my crafting to the level needed to make bows strings and head over to seers and make the strings. I would string the bows and then at that point there would be a crappy economy developing and I would trade bows for bars of equal value. I would then make arrows of all the levels and trade/sell those off. I wouldn't keep any as right now we would need to get an economy going first. I would then make enough bows to sell to the general store and get enough runes from stores to get mage to 55. Then I would alch magic bows and get rich just to buy the fabled mith cause at that point everyone would be mining so it would be impossible to train and hence impossible to smith then making higher lvls charge crazy prices, like when full rune was 2mil. There would be no more rares like party hats, pumpkins, etc. That would help get the econmy stabled as we progress. It would kinda be fun. It could be a sweet story line like the world is hit with another God War. There are no more kingdoms just territorys. And it would also get rid of the

snobs, noobs, etc. that plague RS.

fballswimmer.png

You guys don't get it... the question is what if everyone had to start over, who would buy the hides, nats, etc. Who? And everyone is lvl 3 so no fishing lobs right away.

Says who? Not the thread starter:

Let's say you were required/wanted to start over completely. Not with a level 3 account, but had to sell all your items and drop all the money you got from them on the ground. Start with nothing.

If this happened to me...hm, I'd probably mine iron and coal in the Dwarf Mine, smith myself some full Steel, head out to the Wild to get enough material for full Mith, plus some Addy ores for quick cash. With that cash, I'd head out to Karamja to get a couple inventories of Swordies, cook and store them, then head down to the Security Stronghold, and after getting a new Sceptre, kill some Ankous for Laws, coins and whatever else they want to drop for me, take the Laws and, after buying some Airs, head out to the Nature Rune island by the Lesser Demons in the Wild, telegrab as many Natures as I could, and bank them. Then I'd either craft or buy some Fires, depending on how much money I had left, smith the Addy ores into Daggers (highest I can make without a Stout), high-alch them and repeat until I had everything back. I'd probably get some sweet levels in, too.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

i would quit for good as i never can get 250 mill again with nothing

Dang... you serious about that 250 mil.? :-s :shock:

250 mil isnt hard, ill bet you the majority of people have 250 mil in their bank
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Let's say you were required/wanted to start over completely. Not with a level 3 account, but had to sell all your items and drop all the money you got from them on the ground. Start with nothing.

Would you pick up a free bronze pickaxe from Rimmington and start mining coal?

Would you kill a few men to buy a lobster pot to make money that way?

How would you go about making it back to where you were?

Well, if everyone else had to do it too, i'd just pick up the money other ppl drop. :P But it not id just fish.

I would go and craft be some green dragonhide armor

And how would you do that? Kill a dragon with your bare hands?

Why not? Besides you can get a free Anti-Dragonfire shield from the Duke of Lumbridge. :wink:

But for me I would just thieve lots of gold and Chaos runes from Paladins until I reached enough for a Rune pickaxe then mine the best ores I could and smith the best equipment I could and then probably work on some more of my skills.

Items aren't what I play the game for, I play it for the skills. I stick around because my skill total is 1440. I could live without full Rune and a Dragon Scimitar and a Crystal Bow. If I had to start anew with a level 3 account I do not think I could do it. I tried doing that and making a pure! I didn't last too long in the basic wilderness. :?