How would you go about starting over?

Irish_Geek

Let's say you were required/wanted to start over completely. Not with a level 3 account, but had to sell all your items and drop all the money you got from them on the ground. Start with nothing.

Would you pick up a free bronze pickaxe from Rimmington and start mining coal?

Would you kill a few men to buy a lobster pot to make money that way?

How would you go about making it back to where you were?

Quality posting at its finest.

lol you so copied my thread. i started this same topic a few weeks ago

anyways, i'd go do the between a rock quest and get the rune pick from the reward. then just mine pure ess and sell it to my buyer for 100ea. i can do 1k an hour so thats like an easy 800k a day at least.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

If i had a choice and choose yes Id go into the middle of varrock telling what happened to rack up supporters. Then Id mine iron with all my fans!

If I was forced to (hacked etc.)Id go into the middle of varrock cursing runescape and the hacker until I got boried, switch worlds then Id go into the middle of varrock telling what happened to rack up supporters. Then Id mine iron with all my fans!

anyways, i'd go do the between a rock quest and get the rune pick from the reward. then just mine pure ess and sell it to my buyer for 100ea. i can do 1k an hour so thats like an easy 800k a day at least.

if everyone started again then you wouldn't have anyone to sell to

harpon fish 100 swordys and trade them for a pic axe tthen start mining rune :) after some days i would have new stuff (some runes, rune, wapons etc)

i hope i would drop my 70+ mill stuff ev er :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I would probably...umm. (let me think).

ok.

I would kill some monsters (highwaymen, men, women, goblins) to get money for lobster pot. Fish tons of lobsters. Sell them at Karamja General Store. Repeat. Repeat. Until I have tons of gp.

Then, go buy some armor and weapon (melee). Buy a rune wc axe, and chop willows (or actually..I got wc level 60 today..so.. chop yews), and make my money from woodcutting.

W00dcutting 4 Life!

I LOVE WILLOWS.

I GAINED WOODCUTTING LEVEL 60 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuneScape status: F2P

newscapere4.gif

turankuso.png

Get a mate to give you full Iron and some random weapons say, iron-addy? Then go kill cows, bank hides, then sell?

Ermm... Or, Run nats? Or laws? Im think of non-members, and members here :uhh:

Fly fish at Barb till 60, member it, then fish lobbies?

Get about 300k, then merchant like mad?

:XD:

My skills are valuable and i put most of money into it... I would get a free bronze pic (I know they have these in different places) and start mining - use the proffit to upgrade to a rune pic to mine more. Etc, same idea for everythings else.

Or you could use the pic mine copper & tin make a bronze ax to wc and wc till i can upgrade my ax to a rune ax.

Or use either one of these (or kill things) and get fishing material to fish.

Well there are many ways but these were the top view things on my head.

You can do other things like mine (with free ax) to get an apron & mine goal/silver in mining guild.

Kill cows for free sell the hides.

Mine ess (with free ax)

So much... I'm boring you guys so i'm going to let somebody else come up with other ideas...

*Note* I just read the first post & posted my ideas so if anybody else made a post similar... My bad :ohnoes:

1. pm my friends and make them give me money

that is my whole plan, i havent used a single skill for money making purposes besides combat since rsc, i dont know where my money comes from or how i get pots and shark ect. its like i have a bottomless pit of materials :shock:

i never sell anything so that cant be it :uhh:

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Probably start with a bronze pickaxe, mine coal and iron, sell that, make money to buy myself a rune pick... then I keep mining coal and iron for selling until I make about 500k. And then... buy all the stuff I need to "live" once again. ::'

But if you look at my mining level... it's not even high enough to get into the Mining Guild. -.-

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Copy-cat. <.<

I would head to Barb, grab a pic, mine coal or iron, sell that until a Rune pic, mine pure ess, craft into nats, but Abyssal gear and some weapon and some rune, and make nats again... ::'

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Punch cows until I have a lot of cowhides...maybe 100 of them?Then sell the hides for 10k. Take the 10K, and buy 20 iron and 40 coal. I'd smith them into 80 cannonballs, and then sell for 16K. Then I'd do it again, so I'd have 32K. I would then buy a rune pickaxe, and mine iron for a few days...I can make over 300K off it in 2 days (not that good...but oh well). I'd do that for maybe 2 weeks, then buy all my stuff back. Currently I have stuff worth 400K, and about 1Mil in cash. So I wouldn't have it too bad...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i could basicly just have my friends give me a free set of ahrims, veracs, and 10k pure ess and alot of other nice stuff. i don't add many people to my friends list but everyone i added i know will help me in a time of need

thats if i didn't quit -.-

btw basicly any skill i use i can make 1.5m+ a day easy

legends2.jpg

I would mine iron and coal, smelt them to like 1k steel bars, sell them for 570k, and then start merchanting, until I had all got all the money I had before.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

i would get a bronze pick and mine iron untill i can effort a mith one , than untill i can effort rune and then i start rune mining

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.