funny words u thought up!

amazizing333

It's kind of disheartening when you make up a word or come up with some cool idea on your own and you think your so creative and then you find out it's already been thought up. First you're like "heck yeah" then you're like "crap"

rofl, just the oppisite for me, i created my words thinking the already existed, then one day i used them in a sentence... lets just say no one knew what i was talking about :? then when i got home i checked up on my words in the dictionary to figure out they weren't there, thus proving they weren't real words... but then my spirits were a little higher when i though of the fact that i just created a few new words :D

Checked Urban Dictionary for them?

Noob doesn't show up in a normal dictionary, so did I just make that up?

I don't believe "computer lingo" completely applies :-s

Noob

Comes in two variations, noob and newb.

Noob is meant as an offensive term towards someone who is not nessicarily new, and quite often is directed at someone that is |somewhat| experienced but at the same time stupid/disruptive and/or totally incapable of learning.

A noob is almost always someone who thinks they're cool but obviously aren't. Also used in 1337speak.

see also: n00b, nub, ch00b, n00bo, n00blet.

Newb is not meant to be offensive. newb merely states that the person in question is new to the game/board/whatever.

noob was not found in the dictionary.

Did you spell it correctly? Here are some possible alternatives:

- nab

- nabob

- naff

- naff off

- naive

knkcopy.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becuase I had language problems/learning difficulties when I was young (I still do actually). I said "Putted", as in "I putted that jug on the shelf". :P

Another one where I was quite imaginative with a name for a skateboard I used to play with by sitting on it and going down hill. I called it the "Skado [bleep]er". Why?

Ska- Skateboard

do- Downhill

Fa- Fast

ger- Passanger at the back

Cool huh? :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Gog...

It came out of a mispelling, and turned into a word me and my friends use when we hang out with eachother. It had something to do with sex and muffins... >.> I'm not even completely sure. But yeah..

That's the only one I can think of right now, besides compound words I've made using certain body parts to call my friends. <.<;;;

Yeeeah.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I got called a 'siggledorblian' the other day by a fourth grader. I was all '*smacks kid fourty feet*'.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif