funny words u thought up!

amazizing333

but some of the slang wouldn't be recognised outside of London.

shank

Hmm.. I've lived in the US all my life (never left the country other than a trip to Mexico) and I tend to use the word 'shank' quite a bit..

Lol ahh I see, well i know some of the slang does come from America and such, depends though. A lot of words are adapted. Shank can't mean many other things though lol.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well when i was on a school holiday/trip thing to france there were a load of german people there who we played football with so me and my friend invented some random german word which we shouted out in the middle of our football games and all the germans would look round to see who said it...ahhh good times...i hope it doesn't mean something dodgy now...

Pifenschniffle!!!!!

(piff-n-sniffle)

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Out of interest, who was the one who started the fluffle craze? :P

Not sure where he heard it from or if he made it up himself but Dusqi was the first person i saw that used the word.

*Fluffles dusqi's seal*

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

but some of the slang wouldn't be recognised outside of London.

shank

Hmm.. I've lived in the US all my life (never left the country other than a trip to Mexico) and I tend to use the word 'shank' quite a bit..

Lol ahh I see, well i know some of the slang does come from America and such, depends though. A lot of words are adapted. Shank can't mean many other things though lol.

Sometimes when I golf I shank a shot because I'm really bad at golf.

If I ever go to prison I can grind down a piece of iron into a sharp surface and make a shank for self defence.

Remember when everyone who was anyone used the word "schwing" in every sentence? I hated that bloody word.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

wombology.

DONT YOU EVER TAKE THE WOMBLE'S NAME IN VAIN! :x

what do you mean by that?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Not so much funny words, but my friends and I all do this thing where we swap vowels about in words. For example...

'Splattered' would become 'Splettered' (said Spleh-terd), and other things like this.

Also, I use all the typical Scottish words from nowadays (i.e. gantin', houfin', beltin' (coincidentally all of which mean 'bad' or 'horrible'))

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Probably not so funny, plus it's a mix of what people use in replacement for "Lol" anyway.

Lawlerooni. #-o :oops:

I make up words all the time, even to this day. Once I wrote an essay where half of the words were made up, but I got a low grade on it :( . However, sometimes if I only do it once in a while, I'm never questioned about it. It's become an art.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Zantareous (Zan-tar-e-us)<-- the a in 'tar' and the 'e' are supposed to have lines over top of them, but i don't know how to type them.

A name I came up with, it's the name of my pure woodcutter/firemaker.

--------------------

Spagmatic (Spag-mat-ick)

Used in such circumstances as when you would use the word cool/kool.

--------------------

Impossibibble (Im-poss-ih-bib-el)

An idiots version of impossible :D which can explain me a lot, cuz I use it a lot :wink:

--------------------

Pelipenisian (Pell-ip-in-ee-zh&n)

I thought it was a person from some country, I have no idea what country, or how I came up with this word :wall:

--------------------

i didnt make this one up but its still funy

glockenspiel :lol:

...that's an instrument.

whats so funny about that?

i know its an instrument and the name of it is just funny to me glockenspeil lol funny.....

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's kind of disheartening when you make up a word or come up with some cool idea on your own and you think your so creative and then you find out it's already been thought up. First you're like "heck yeah" then you're like "crap"

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Guest TaDaraCampbell
It's kind of disheartening when you make up a word or come up with some cool idea on your own and you think your so creative and then you find out it's already been thought up. First you're like "heck yeah" then you're like "crap"

rofl, just the oppisite for me, i created my words thinking the already existed, then one day i used them in a sentence... lets just say no one knew what i was talking about :? then when i got home i checked up on my words in the dictionary to figure out they weren't there, thus proving they weren't real words... but then my spirits were a little higher when i though of the fact that i just created a few new words :D

rofl, just the oppisite for me, i created my words thinking the already existed, then one day i used them in a sentence... lets just say no one knew what i was talking about :? then when i got home i checked up on my words in the dictionary to figure out they weren't there, thus proving they weren't real words... but then my spirits were a little higher when i though of the fact that i just created a few new words :D

Checked Urban Dictionary for them?

Noob doesn't show up in a normal dictionary, so did I just make that up?

knkcopy.jpg

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Checked Urban Dictionary for them?

Noob doesn't show up in a normal dictionary, so did I just make that up?

I don't believe "computer lingo" completely applies :-s