Have a RuneScape oddity? Post here!

witchking72

100 people can stand on the same spot...

u store 500k in one bank, walk to another one and u can get it out again. how do they know u put in 500k in the first place?

u can have 28 spaces for stuff, but were is ur backpack?

u can eat a whole shark in 2 seconds...

u can bury a bone in concrete...

u hit a 0 but ur blade CLEARLY shows that u hit the monster...

there r mor but i cant list them all... <.<

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i thought of new ones...

wen u cook, u put ur HANDS in the fire, instead of the raw food...

u can smelt bars with ur bare hands (the funace should be like 1000 degrees)...

u can sow a leather body in 2 seconds...

wen u fish lobsters, u don't put the lobster pot in the water...

wen u mine, ur pik doesn't touch the rock(well... only when u hav a high mining level and mine iron ore...)

wen u range, u hav arrows, but were do u store them?

u can make a platebody in about 3 hammer strikes...

how do u make a rune platebody wen ur hammer is weaker than rune, shouldn't ur hammer break?

that is all... for now... -.-

-Why is there cooked chicken on the 2nd floor of Cassie's shop when there isnt a kitchen there

-Why don't toilets exist?

-Why is it that you can sometimes hit 0 on someone wearing a mage robes, your weapon is cleayly hitting the robe and it should have ripped up as its only fabric

You only get 4.5 xp per bone burried. i mean come on, Saradomin could be more generous :?

Where do the bankers leave all those cannonballs, cause 13000 of them surely need space, lots of it. and the fact that you when you want them back. you get them in less then a second.... 13000 cannonballs man... 13000! Average lifespan of a banker, till next update, you cant survive such labor 24/7

all i can think of

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

You can't eat a whole shark in one bite!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

ok, i thought of new ones...

wen u cook, u put ur HANDS in the fire, instead of the raw food...

u can smelt bars with ur bare hands (the funace should be like 1000 degrees)...

u can sow a leather body in 2 seconds...

wen u fish lobsters, u don't put the lobster pot in the water...

wen u mine, ur pik doesn't touch the rock(well... only when u hav a high mining level and mine iron ore...)

wen u range, u hav arrows, but were do u store them?

u can make a platebody in about 3 hammer strikes...

how do u make a rune platebody wen ur hammer is weaker than rune, shouldn't ur hammer break?

that is all... for now... -.-

as for the arrows thing i think you'll find that if you look at your left leg there is a puch there when you wear d hide (not sure bout leather) chaps

however this leads me onto how come you hold your sword in your right hand indicating your right handed yet fire bows the way a left hander would wow my guy is omnidexterous!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

one of the things i find funny, is that in the tree gnome village, after slaying a dozen gnomes, the local gnomes still regard me as a "hero"

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

one of the things i find funny, is that in the tree gnome village, after slaying a dozen gnomes, the local gnomes still regard me as a "hero"

Maybe those gnomes keep causing trouble before you get there?

:lol:

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

haha, same thing with al karad people, you can slaughter the men and women and kill all their warriors but youre still their friend....they must be desprate :boohoo:

the other day i was walking with some friends when i saw a dead bird. i said, 'look, a dead bird!' my friends looked in the sky and said 'where?'

You can attack one guard/man/anything, and his friends will just stand there and allow you to kill him.

~Ian

Actually jagex pokes fun at the very thing with a cutscene in one of the quests where the 2 guards are talking and one gets killed. Its hillarious. :lol: Plus in al kharid they actually do care about their buddies to an extent. I guess arabs care more about their fellow man than us englishmen. :P Im sure jagex are quite aware of all these things, but it makes the game so much easier for us to play not to require rl actions such as waiting 20 minutes to travel by boat somewhere or lighting fires in 5 minutes.

How about randoms in general? Can you imagine doing laundry and some green dude pops out of nowhere and says "Greeting sir! Im Lucky Laundry Larry!" Identify the color of this shirt correctly and I will reproduce one long lost missing sock for you!

limdog.png

You can attack one guard/man/anything, and his friends will just stand there and allow you to kill him.

~Ian

Actually jagex pokes fun at the very thing with a cutscene in one of the quests where the 2 guards are talking and one gets killed. Its hillarious. :lol: Plus in al kharid they actually do care about their buddies to an extent. I guess arabs care more about their fellow man than us englishmen. :P Im sure jagex are quite aware of all these things, but it makes the game so much easier for us to play not to require rl actions such as waiting 20 minutes to travel by boat somewhere or lighting fires in 5 minutes.

How about randoms in general? Can you imagine doing laundry and some green dude pops out of nowhere and says "Greeting sir! Im Lucky Laundry Larry!" Identify the color of this shirt correctly and I will reproduce one long lost missing sock for you!

Yeah, in Garden of Tranquility, that was hilarious. :D

The edge of the world, its just black.

When you're in Edgeville right before the wildy, you can't fight others, but you move a square and you can.

When you mount a head, it talks, come on!

In Ardougne there are infinite pigeon cages.

How do you make a bow out of a log with just a knife, in 1 second?

In the Shantay Pass, you can put 2100 millions of cannonballs in a chest.

How is it that you can drop 2.1 billion coins on the ground and pick it all up within seconds

And then Evil Bob came and teleports you... lol

You can stand on a fire even if you dont have shoes... but you can't go on water...

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

You can hold 2.1 billion air unes but only 28 rune essenses...

And you can kill things with flashy red balls..

And get hit with a great axe, but not die? :-k

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.