Exercitum

caligula101

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ... great to see some old ppl around too , adx1 haven quitted after so long , still pking alot i guess :D

Nope lol :P Just entertaining myself on the boards :oops:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

its like the so called "clan" at world 3 where everyone teles. they will back stabbed anyone and i mean anyone they will kill you and then ask you to come back. They have a war at giants under level 20 wild and all of them tele.

Dragon drops - 2

visage drops- 1

barrow drops - 5

lol MI was sick rsd war is a good memory

stupid supa didnt he always weaken

Yeah that was the best war i went to lol.. Funny thing about it though.. Supa soon turned up to that one didn't he? :wink: When the focus wasn't on him he was happy to appear but he wouldn't dare have us a war.

Supa was the equivelant of Ireland (sorry to Irish people you'll see my point in a few lines) What Supa did was the same as if Ireland declared themselves a super power in the world but being both unable and incapable of proving or demonstrating it, he'd declare his clan one of the strongest but simply couldn't back it up in any way shape or form. (again sorry to the Irish)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Yeah that was the best war i went to lol.. Funny thing about it though.. Supa soon turned up to that one didn't he? :wink: When the focus wasn't on him he was happy to appear but he wouldn't dare have us a war.

Supa was the equivelant of Ireland (sorry to Irish people you'll see my point in a few lines) What Supa did was the same as Ireland declaring themselves a super power in the world but being both unable and incapable of proving or demonstrating it, he'd declare his clan one of the strongest but simply couldn't back it up in any way shape or form. (again sorry to the Irish)

Good god you're a moron; when did Ireland ever declare itself a 'super power'?

Supa was the equivelant of Ireland (sorry to Irish people you'll see my point in a few lines) What Supa did was the same as Ireland declaring themselves a super power in the world but being both unable and incapable of proving or demonstrating it, he'd declare his clan one of the strongest but simply couldn't back it up in any way shape or form. (again sorry to the Irish)

Good god you're a moron; when did Ireland ever declare itself a 'super power'?

Haha i realise that may have looked slightly wrong, i meant to say ''if'' Ireland did it, my bad :oops:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Im still here :wink:

Hey dude, second in command. Whats up, do you still play? Remember me?

Yea i remember you.

I recently came back after a 2+ year break from RS.

Yup I quit when rs2 came out. I started playing again a couple of monthes ago (rs2). To find most of my friends have quit and gone, guys like

Slybe, hornezz, pothed14, sannu3 remember them? But supa goten and supa vegeta still play a bit I think. I have to say i prefer the days of rsc to rs2...what did you think of rs when you returned from your break?

Im still here :wink:

Hey dude, second in command. Whats up, do you still play? Remember me?

Yea i remember you.

I recently came back after a 2+ year break from RS.

Yup I quit when rs2 came out. I started playing again a couple of monthes ago (rs2). To find most of my friends have quit and gone, guys like

Slybe, hornezz, pothed14, sannu3 remember them? But supa goten and supa vegeta still play a bit I think. I have to say i prefer the days of rsc to rs2...what did you think of rs when you returned from your break?

Yea i remember all of them, in my opinion, rsc was a lot better than rs2.

• 5 weeks later...

Haha I found some pics of Supa Vegeta on my computer, I went up to lvl 50 odd wild back in classic in full steel that I smithed for a laugh with my friend. We stumbled across Supa Vegeta, and after multiple failed catches and weakens being casted on us ( Weakening Full steel? :lol: ) , I eventually just suicided on him haha. :lol:

Lol at Weakens vv

lilpkingtripci4.png

I was on full cakes and managed to eat all before suiciding on him. :lol:

crapcatchermister103kh9.png

Finally Mister Vegeta, a kill for you. :P Oh btw im like combat 80 odd here lol.

odeariamdeadtolvl103n00qd9.png

One more pic, I believe it's Supa Vegeta being piled off alot of old skool members wilderness pkers. :P I miss the days =(.

supavegdieingloloi9.png

To find most of my friends have quit and gone, guys like Slybe, hornezz, pothed14, sannu3 remember them?

Was that the guy who used to be extremely annoying on the forums and in game? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Massive Nerd

supavegdieingloloi9.png

That was Vegeta dying during an MI pk trip lol :P I gotta hand it to him, he got a good picture there considering all the names shooting haha. Just wish i could remember who got the kill lmao :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

exercitum was neaver feared, more like laughed at. Lame pkers with no "honor". Don't think that supa vegeta ever got a kill on his own. Also, exer's we're known for their skills at logging / teleing.

Which means 99% of rs was exer

AHHHAAHHAHAHA :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to hear some the clans you people were in? :lol:

Malicious Intent :) was fun for all of a week until Exer wouldn't have us a war rofl

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only