Exercitum

caligula101

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of any of them sadly. To bad they never got in the wilderness :P

actually each of them owned exer in the wildy, i use to single handly own exer as did other pkers like adx1....

Lol, you could say that.... Here's a picture of when Kou and I ran into Exercitum :twisted: This shows Supa Vegeta attacking a member of his clan with his weapon off despite outnumbering Me and Kou about 30-2..

supatard.jpg

Fun times lol :) I used to have alot more of Exercitum but i can't remember where they've gone lol.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Never heard of any of them sadly. To bad they never got in the wilderness :P

actually each of them owned exer in the wildy, i use to single handly own exer as did other pkers like adx1....

Lol, you could say that.... Here's a picture of when Kou and I ran into Exercitum :twisted: This shows Supa Vegeta attacking a member of his clan with his weapon off despite outnumbering Me and Kou about 30-2..

supatard.jpg

Fun times lol :) I used to have alot more of Exercitum but i can't remember where they've gone lol.

kou was cool

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

supavegdieingloloi9.png

That was Vegeta dying during an MI pk trip lol :P I gotta hand it to him, he got a good picture there considering all the names shooting haha. Just wish i could remember who got the kill lmao :P

It was me that got the kill. I didn't really do anything except mage the whole time and you fought him the whole time through hobs. He was trying to get to one the whole time but there was like 6 of us that actually knew how to pk so he couldn't then he got away finally on like 10 hp and we all maged him. He posted a topic about it, too, showing that same picture and it got alot of pages if I remember right. I remember the thing with kou, too. I don't see how you guys got them to fight 25-2. It'd take me and 3 friends and the whole clan would change servers. I remember once, sabbotage and I, killed like 6 of them in one trip and I was 117 and sabbotage was like level 89 lol.

I'd like to hear some the clans you people were in? :lol:

Black Dragon Knights (bdk), which is one of the earliest clans and it had Zonghui, etc. in it. I can easily say it was a better clan than Excs (and during it's existence, *very* powerful), which was founded much later as well.

It was me that got the kill. I didn't really do anything except mage the whole time and you fought him the whole time through hobs. He was trying to get to one the whole time but there was like 6 of us that actually knew how to pk so he couldn't then he got away finally on like 10 hp and we all maged him. He posted a topic about it, too, showing that same picture and it got alot of pages if I remember right. I remember the thing with kou, too. I don't see how you guys got them to fight 25-2. It'd take me and 3 friends and the whole clan would change servers. I remember once, sabbotage and I, killed like 6 of them in one trip and I was 117 and sabbotage was like level 89 lol.

Yeah, the only reason they stayed was because i was catching Vegeta every which way, the funny thing was, when he attacked a member of his clan to escape none of them dared attack me to let him get away lol, when he ran i just caught him again :XD: Until eventually i think he suicided.

Me n Zorro did a few trips like that on Exer lol :P It was either them or War Gto's party of losers and we'd always come back with 2+ sets each.. Well either that or Zorro wud get himself killed by a hobgoblin and i'd have to retrieve ''a'' set for him :-#

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 5 months later...

Yeah, the only reason they stayed was because i was catching Vegeta every which way, the funny thing was, when he attacked a member of his clan to escape none of them dared attack me to let him get away lol, when he ran i just caught him again :XD: Until eventually i think he suicided.

Me n Zorro did a few trips like that on Exer lol :P It was either them or War Gto's party of losers and we'd always come back with 2+ sets each.. Well either that or Zorro wud get himself killed by a hobgoblin and i'd have to retrieve ''a'' set for him :-#

Kid, first off all you always had catch because u had fast connection that day. When u had kill and low food, the first thing you did is running to edge and knowing you was safe from not getting catched because of the connection.

And please lol, i killed you 2 times, while you killed me 1 time by bsing only.

But its good that you still reminds me, since your whole reputation was builded thnx to exercitum aswell. Anyway, keep jerking yourself off by teenager pages lol

Malicious Intent :) was fun for all of a week until Exer wouldn't have us a war rofl

Kid, your clan had nothing compared to our power. Only thing i have readed at this whole topic is that you praise yourself in this whole topic and that everyone else who u disliked are newbs.

Only thing you was in that time was a arrogant kid who loved to get attention through our clan, and tried to build a elite clan wich failed heavely.

And the only thing what made u good pker was because of the connection wich i clearly couldnt have with my dial connection.

Anyway, 2-1 still for me and it seems u still crying about it that a dial connection pwned your hardcore connection :twisted:

The clan was a joke lol.. I remember frequently offering Supa a war, his clan against my friends list :lol: of course he always declined stating he only fought other clans.. I then created MI and he still wouldn't fight us despite claiming that his clan was ''one of the strongest''

It's great having pictures from way back then.. I tihnk this picture pretty much typifies Supa and the entire clan.. This is Supa running off and logging without even trying to fight me :)

Supaloser3.jpg

Everything was a joke in the world expect your own ego altar and your wannabe friends who used you friendship to gain pixels. U bsed alot people at that time because they wouldnt listen to you lol.

Dispise my 'joke' clan i could always depent on my friends that time. Declining against your clan is 1 of your famous rumour/ lies since you couldnt have it that i owned u twice, and you could only have killed me once in your whole rs carreer by bsing me at altar.

Point is = your the joke here since you quited rs because it turned intro rs2 and wasnt based nomore by connection.

But ey, what u expect from a talker only who still love to talk about exercitum and me after long time :thumbsup:

When u had kill and low food, the first thing you did is running to edge and knowing you was safe from not getting catched because of the connection.

Supaloser3.jpg

When i have more time i'll tear your posts apart, until then i'll just leave the above ^ :-k I realise your warped vision makes you think that that was me running away lol? But hmph.. Whatever :)

Oh and i highly doubt you could have even killed me in your dreams, i've got at least 2 pictures of you dead, you don't have one of me.

P.S I've missed you lol!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Malicious Intent :) was fun for all of a week until Exer wouldn't have us a war rofl

Kid, your clan had nothing compared to our power. Only thing i have readed at this whole topic is that you praise yourself in this whole topic and that everyone else who u disliked are newbs.

Only thing you was in that time was a arrogant kid who loved to get attention through our clan, and tried to build a elite clan wich failed heavely.

And the only thing what made u good pker was because of the connection wich i clearly couldnt have with my dial connection.

Anyway, 2-1 still for me and it seems u still crying about it that a dial connection pwned your hardcore connection :twisted:

That hurt to read...

I loved your clan! I must have been your biggest supported. Everytime someone told me your kids were in the wildy(i wont call it pking) i would go and join.

Supa I can only find one difference between your ego and adx's, take a wild guess but i think it has to do something with an education.

In the old days, best way to get away from exer was to.. run towards them. God, how that confused them :D You could literally fool around with them for 5 mins and not get caught once...

Power by numbers is an RS2 pk concept. In RSC it failed miserably.

Vmser.png

That hurt to read...

I loved your clan! I must have been your biggest supported. Everytime someone told me your kids were in the wildy(i wont call it pking) i would go and join.

Supa I can only find one difference between your ego and adx's, take a wild guess but i think it has to do something with an education.

it was fun killing u alot with tupac :twisted:

When u had kill and low food, the first thing you did is running to edge and knowing you was safe from not getting catched because of the connection.

Supaloser3.jpg

When i have more time i'll tear your posts apart, until then i'll just leave the above ^ :-k I realise your warped vision makes you think that that was me running away lol? But hmph.. Whatever :)

Oh and i highly doubt you could have even killed me in your dreams, i've got at least 2 pictures of you dead, you don't have one of me.

P.S I've missed you lol!

show me more then just 1 kill, i dare u =P~ And if u missed me, why u didnt come to rs2 aswell?

Ah wait... U dont have any advantages nomore.. I will help u: JOIN DF and u can maybe kill me more then just 1 time in all those years we fought.

Funny u talk about nobody had balls to attack you to protekt me. I could remember that you never could kill me nomore because of my friends protecting me.

Your jealousy towards me always made u so nerdish and playing rs to much just to try kill me. Anyway, i can still say : 2-1

U can only whine years, even after not playing rsc nomore for 3 years and yet am the nerd person right?

Aint u the one who keep talking about rsc lol? aint u the one who made anti-exer clan because u couldnt handle it on u own nomore.

u say u always had many kills and we didnt, but at least we both knows that your only are talking.

And btw, with that mouth of you, u should come to rs2. And please... dont talk about that rs2 is based on no skills lol, its so naive tbh lol.

In the old days, best way to get away from exer was to.. run towards them. God, how that confused them :D You could literally fool around with them for 5 mins and not get caught once...

That day u only was combat 90? So nice flaming :thumbsup:

show me more then just 1 kill, i dare u =P~ And if u missed me, why u didnt come to rs2 aswell?

Sure thing...

supavegeta-1.jpg

SupaVegeta.jpg

I'm gonna save you the time on your next post:

Hagahagha nub u hav only keel my one time for rune 2-1 2-1 2-1 hahaahah!

We both know you logged as soon as possible whether you were skulled or not, the chances of you skulling without 50+ people to suicide on were greatly reduced due to your lack of balls.

Please however feel encouraged to post a picture of me dead though.. I know for a fact you never killed me so i'm simply guessing you're going to steal someone elses kill of me :) With any luck i or someone else will recognise it and expose you for the fool you are.

I never came to Rs2 because from a pking point of view it was far inferior to Rsc, as you weren't ever classed as a pker the same didn't apply to you.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

by the time exer started doing their mass pks I was 110+... Get your facts straight.

I was 93 combat when I hit 99 magic. And that happened way before exercitum got any reputation at all. Yes, you and tupac gf outleveled me in my early days in high wild. Big deal.

1) I pretty much caught up

2) I'm not the best pker there was out there, but at least I got somewhat respected.

Vmser.png

But its good that you still reminds me, since your whole reputation was builded thnx to exercitum aswell. Anyway, keep jerking yourself off by teenager pages lol

So you're saying he build his reputation by killing alot of your clanmembers on 30+ vs ~3, making the leader (you?) log or suicide and after that, get away without being killed. Yea, i'd say that is actually quite a good way to build reputation?

Also your saying that his connection had somethign to do with catch? sry it didnt. Good connection did help in the catching process but didnt have anything to do whether you had the catch or not.

Simply, exer was a joke. I think i never died to exer, and got few kills from their ranks. (considering i was level 87, i'd take it as "achievement" getting kills outnumbered 30-1).

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

by the time exer started doing their mass pks I was 110+... Get your facts straight.

I was 93 combat when I hit 99 magic. And that happened way before exercitum got any reputation at all. Yes, you and tupac gf outleveled me in my early days in high wild. Big deal.

1) I pretty much caught up

2) I'm not the best pker there was out there, but at least I got somewhat respected.

Anybody with 99 magic at that lvl in the past days would get respected ^^

Take it as a compliment

Hi Supa Vegeta.