Exercitum

caligula101

I never see me in any of the mi rsd war pictures even there I was there the whole 7-8 hours lol.

As far as exercitum, well, beyond supa vegeta (5 me - 1 you, by the way), they were alright. They had a lot of low levels and they always fought me. I had 70s and 80s attacking me when I was 112-117. They weren't afraid at all. Rsd, on the other hand, you had wickedwayz and babysomething always suiciding on livin. And 10 lvl 105s - 115s on the wall on p2p when there would only be me and maybe 2-4 other friends. I had much respect for exercitum. I'm sure different people saw different sides of them, though. I always fought them to low hp and I died a few times but I got way more kills than I died and I only died to vegeta once and I think it was actually 1 on 1. I think like 2/5 of my kills on him were when he was 3 iteming when he lost p2p for awhile.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never see me in any of the mi rsd war pictures even there I was there the whole 7-8 hours lol.

As far as exercitum, well, beyond supa vegeta (5 me - 1 you, by the way), they were alright. They had a lot of low levels and they always fought me. I had 70s and 80s attacking me when I was 112-117. They weren't afraid at all. Rsd, on the other hand, you had wickedwayz and babysomething always suiciding on livin. And 10 lvl 105s - 115s on the wall on p2p when there would only be me and maybe 2-4 other friends. I had much respect for exercitum. I'm sure different people saw different sides of them, though. I always fought them to low hp and I died a few times but I got way more kills than I died and I only died to vegeta once and I think it was actually 1 on 1. I think like 2/5 of my kills on him were when he was 3 iteming when he lost p2p for awhile.

get ya self a cookie

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Suppose it's all subjective.. I never got that opportunity with Exer, by the time Supa had stopped running to fight me, the rest of the clan were too low to join in (border fighting when he had 30 friends, go figure?)

This picture always makes me laugh, this was Supa running away after he saw me log in, without even trying to fight..

Supaloser3.jpg

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

of course u had to showcase your inventory even tho it has nothing to do with supa running away adx, you showoff you ;) :P

No it's actually what the entire picture is about... Had he attempted fighting me instead of running at first sight, he'd have had me on 6 food immediately with the chance of what? 3 n a half sets? But instead he assumed i was full and ran immediately ''he who dares, wins'' - Del Boy!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

of course u had to showcase your inventory even tho it has nothing to do with supa running away adx, you showoff you ;) :P

No it's actually what the entire picture is about... Had he attempted fighting me instead of running at first sight, he'd have had me on 6 food immediately with the chance of what? 3 n a half sets? But instead he assumed i was full and ran immediately ''he who dares, wins'' - Del Boy!

ya but he thot u were trying to get him lol, i wonder what he meant by "like this".

ya but he thot u were trying to get him lol, i wonder what he meant by "like this".

Think i was server hopping in BK Maze ''like this'' clearly meant by accident :lol: or maybe he was referring to me saying he was a poor leader trying to antagonize him into a fight? I'm not sure to be honest, only Supa and perhaps the carers know what goes through his head ;)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 3 weeks later...

LOL! You are so unlucky. Check out this MI vs RSD video on Youtube, it is only for 5 mins and I am in it like 5 times rofl.

Ah that brought back memories.... I was there for hours and i didn't make it into the Vid DSM :D Although to be fair i don't think i made it far past level 20 without being attacked or attacking someone lol

That was the best war i ever went to lol :P Mainly because people that wouldn't normally fight me DID! and after the first half an hour everyone seemed to stop weakening me lol? First assault on the Altar at the very begining and every one of my stats were reduced in one large barrage haha

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

LOL! You are so unlucky. Check out this MI vs RSD video on Youtube, it is only for 5 mins and I am in it like 5 times rofl.

Ah that brought back memories.... I was there for hours and i didn't make it into the Vid DSM :D Although to be fair i don't think i made it far past level 20 without being attacked or attacking someone lol

That was the best war i ever went to lol :P Mainly because people that wouldn't normally fight me DID! and after the first half an hour everyone seemed to stop weakening me lol? First assault on the Altar at the very begining and every one of my stats were reduced in one large barrage haha

I watched it earlier and I actually found myself. I was in it at 1:17 I think. 115 combat lol. I thought I was 116 or 117 then. I have no clue when it started but I was there the whole time from the beginning and then went pking after wards. I remember all the castle and bandit fighting by rsd but it was still fun.

I watched it earlier and I actually found myself. I was in it at 1:17 I think. 115 combat lol. I thought I was 116 or 117 then. I have no clue when it started but I was there the whole time from the beginning and then went pking after wards. I remember all the castle and bandit fighting by rsd but it was still fun.

I remember at about 4-5am my time i finally thought enough was enough... The Sue appeared to take over rofl :twisted:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only