Exercitum

caligula101

Yeah I remember Exercitum. Oh man they were so powerful. Everytime I walked into wilderness I prayed they weren't there :pray: Oh man they were so good.

If you ever run into them in wild, there were like no way to survive.

:ohnoes:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exercitum atm is not very weak tho :) even we have 50 membs, but we are organised clan, who have proud members, who are very loyal, and very kind and nice too :)) Supa Vegeta is the BEST leader in whole rs age... :thumbsup:

exercitum atm is not very weak tho :) even we have 50 membs, but we are organised clan, who have proud members, who are very loyal, and very kind and nice too :)) Supa Vegeta is the BEST leader in whole rs age... :thumbsup:

I'm willing to bet money that that post was made by Supa Vegeta himself.

Funny that Vegeta talks about levels lol.. I don't think he was ever anything but bright green to me :-k \'

happends when rs was u life, since u still watch this forum while u said u quited rs ages ago lmao.

U like 60 year now? and yet trying to piss me off with your stupid english sarcasm humour?

big joke u are, and btw, call u doggie zoro back to u since u need a wash.

I'm willing to bet money that that post was made by Supa Vegeta himself.

To bad that your bad at betting, since its not me. And your way of sarcasm is actually almost same as adx1. Maybe I should bet that this post was made by adx1 :-s

But ones again, i aint a failure like u so I leave it be :thumbsup:

check the grammar. Can't be.

I speak 3 languages, while u cant even type properly english yourself.

WOW OMG 3 LANGUAGES!??! goddamn you must be proud of yourself.

I have to admit that i dont speak english as my native language, which means that i do not write it 100% correctly. Although i did get the second best grade @ senior highschools "end tests". And have you ever realised, that maybe i dont put 100% effort in writing accurately on dead rs forum. Also, I do speak 5 languages myself. 3 of them good, 2 enough to discuss about things. Want to still "pwn" me? (finnish, swedish, english, german and dutch... thinking to start studying russian too.)

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

• 7 months later...
I'd like to hear some the clans you people were in? :lol:

Malicious Intent :) was fun for all of a week until Exer wouldn't have us a war rofl

Kid, your clan had nothing compared to our power. Only thing i have readed at this whole topic is that you praise yourself in this whole topic and that everyone else who u disliked are newbs.

Only thing you was in that time was a arrogant kid who loved to get attention through our clan, and tried to build a elite clan wich failed heavely.

And the only thing what made u good pker was because of the connection wich i clearly couldnt have with my dial connection.

Anyway, 2-1 still for me and it seems u still crying about it that a dial connection pwned your hardcore connection :twisted:

Malicious Intent being compared to trash like you? You gotta be kidding me.

Honestly M.I. was the [cabbage], I'm quite sure no clan could stand against us in a war, we fought RSD in a war and got like 10~ times more kills, while they had 3 times more people there.

And you, you were a joke, honestly I dont remembe rhow many times I [bleep]ed around with your little clan all alone, then got away after killing some newbie, honestly.

I'm not sure who it was, but after running around the wild wild, I met up with someone else from MI, then we met up with you guys, we fought 2 vs 15~ against your little boys, and guess what - YOU [bleep]ING RAN and your Clan got beaten up hahah :D

So all I can say: you can stay quiet

best regards,

Xsupa Pkx (Yes I know my nickname sucks)

Oh and aloha to everyone who happens to remember me, havnt done anything related to RS since the REAL game broke down :P

hi

Hey guys, im no exer fanyboy i was in many other rsc clans, runescape army, wilddawgs, jaguars. I think you are all forgetting the time exer battled rsd(i think it was rsd) they went in knowing they were going to lose and still fought to the death, i remember the topic here on tip.it boards of people saying it was a great fight even though exer was bound to lose

Hey guys, im no exer fanyboy i was in many other rsc clans, runescape army, wilddawgs, jaguars. I think you are all forgetting the time exer battled rsd(i think it was rsd) they went in knowing they were going to lose and still fought to the death, i remember the topic here on tip.it boards of people saying it was a great fight even though exer was bound to lose

So whats so good about them, if they went into a fight they knew they'd lose? :lol:

Thats just bad economy. :P

So whats so good about them, if they went into a fight they knew they'd lose? Laughing

Thats just bad economy. Razz

it is the highly acclaimed "internet honor"at its best. I dont know, it shows they tried to take on one of the best clans in runescape at the time

So whats so good about them, if they went into a fight they knew they'd lose? Laughing

Thats just bad economy. Razz

it is the highly acclaimed "internet honor"at its best. I dont know, it shows they tried to take on one of the best clans in runescape at the time

That makes them more foolish than anything else :P

• 7 months later...

hey all, i was in exercitum on my old main Keith_s. its was a nice clan with alot of nice ppl. Supa Vegeta was a good leader. I remember some members i had on my list at the time...Lasme, Fighter Mv, Fighter OK, Danny50, Djpower, Darkelf eye, Lleuwelyn, Mkatt12, and Cashes2. All great friends at the time. Always willing to lend a hand. Also i don't remember losing many wars at the time...

Go Exer only real clan i ever enjoyed..

Coke_N_Crown.png

RS Type: P2P hey all, i was in exercitum on my old main Keith_s. its was a nice clan with alot of nice ppl. Supa Vegeta was a good leader. I remember some members i had on my list at the time...Lasme, Fighter Mv, Fighter OK, Danny50, Djpower, Darkelf eye, Lleuwelyn, Mkatt12, and Cashes2. All great friends at the time. Always willing to lend a hand. Also i don't remember losing many wars at the time...

Go Exer only real clan i ever enjoyed..

Surely you had to be in a war in order to lose it?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 4 months later...

ahh i remebre i pked vegeta with my def pure :thumbsup: too bad i lost the scrren shot of me doing it ::' that was the first rune set i ever had!

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I never payed much attention to clan politics, the who's who, and such, although Exercitum, RSD, and several other of the larger clans and their members used to harrass me out of my training areas. Specifically the hobs, since it was such a hotspot. I know I had constant rivalries with members of this clan, names elude me, but I'm almost certain that many of them scarcely post here anymore, if at all. I miss the days when I would troll the wilderness, preying on whomever I'd please and looking for people who had the GUTS like myself to go it alone. :thumbsup:

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

• 3 months later...

Wow this thread is so much fun. Just like old times.

Funny that Vegeta talks about levels lol.. I don't think he was ever anything but bright green to me :-k \'

happends when rs was u life, since u still watch this forum while u said u quited rs ages ago lmao.

U like 60 year now? and yet trying to piss me off with your stupid english sarcasm humour?

big joke u are, and btw, call u doggie zoro back to u since u need a wash.

Ouch. =D>

I heard of this Super Vegeta guy on another forum. I heard he used to look all pro, but then he would run away from fights and so his clan was a joke.

What's a sig?

I heard of this Super Vegeta guy on another forum. I heard he used to look all pro, but then he would run away from fights and so his clan was a joke.

Fact! :geek:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

i remember getting jumped by supa vegeta (the correct spelling of his name lol) and his clan at iceys lvl 48 wild once.. they chased me all the way to edgeville ... all 20-30 of them .. it was ridiculous how much they sucked at catching and organized pking. even though i ran south-east diag they shoulda still been able to pk me with 20+ pkers in their team. :lol: :lol: :lol: