Exercitum

caligula101

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exer was never really good, it hit rock bottom at hit of rs2 when their primary f2p pking tools were green hides and varrock tele

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

yup, hes quit like 5 times now

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

• 3 weeks later...
exercitum was neaver feared, more like laughed at. Lame pkers with no "honor". Don't think that supa vegeta ever got a kill on his own. Also, exer's we're known for their skills at logging / teleing.

Which means 99% of rs was exer

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

It was pretty big, the orange cape of exercitum was feared throughout the runescape classic world. However I quit when rs2 came out.

The only thing I ever feared when seeing their orange and yellow capes, was that I wouldn't have enough spaces to hold their armor :roll: They were almost as big a joke as the Malaysians, lol, and Vegeta was the worst 110+ in wild..

It was pretty big, the orange cape of exercitum was feared throughout the runescape classic world. However I quit when rs2 came out.

The only thing I ever feared when seeing their orange and yellow capes, was that I wouldn't have enough spaces to hold their armor :roll: They were almost as big a joke as the Malaysians, lol, and Vegeta was the worst 110+ in wild..

It's sad because Bam isn't even kidding either. I'd take 2 people with me and we'd decimate their entire clan of 30 people. If I ever brought more than 2 people they'd just stop pking.

Only good discussion please!! I don't appreciate people that flame for no reason.

Tell me something nice that can be said about a 110+ leader who page closes on his own clan members, 30 on 1, to avoid being killed ? Tell me something nice that can be said about a clan leader, who will run, and stay away from you, while you pile his lvl 70 and 80 clan members, 'till you are out of food and loaded with armor, and then attacks you, and chases you to Edge calling you a noob ? Tell me something nice that can be said about a clan that could attack someone 30 on 1, or 30 on 2, and loose the fight ? lol

If you can tell me something nice to say about a clan with those qualities, then I'll say it.. But as of this moment, I can't really think of anything 'nice' about that clan, lol

I like how Bam switches from "tell me something nice about a clan LEADER" to generalizing the whole clan as that leader.

Did I say anything about them page closing and logging and the stuff Vegeta did ? No, I don't think so.. Even though they did do all those things along side their oh so honorable leader, I didn't 'generalize' that with them.. So why defend it even if I did ? What I said about the clan was that they could attack someone 30 on 1, and loose the fight lol, if that ain't pathetic then I'm sorry, I thought the word had a different meaning..

The clan was a joke lol.. I remember frequently offering Supa a war, his clan against my friends list :lol: of course he always declined stating he only fought other clans.. I then created MI and he still wouldn't fight us despite claiming that his clan was ''one of the strongest''

It's great having pictures from way back then.. I tihnk this picture pretty much typifies Supa and the entire clan.. This is Supa running off and logging without even trying to fight me :)

Supaloser3.jpg

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

The clan was a joke lol.. I remember frequently offering Supa a war, his clan against my friends list :lol: of course he always declined stating he only fought other clans.. I then created MI and he still wouldn't fight us despite claiming that his clan was ''one of the strongest''

It's great having pictures from way back then.. I tihnk this picture pretty much typifies Supa and the entire clan.. This is Supa running off and logging without even trying to fight me :)

Supaloser3.jpg

lol omgz