..::Drawings By deloriagod::..

deloriagod

Ok so in my spare time I love to draw. Pens, pencils, or even a nice black marker.. So I decided to scan the work I liked the most (mind you I hate the majority of my work). So here's my work (more will be coming with time):

My second attempt at an 'anime' character (haven't cleaned up the lines yet, and my friend says I drew her too '[bleep]ty'):

anime1nk1.pnganime1colorny1.png

I enjoy Asian culture and Chinese/Japanese symbols. This is the Chinese symbol which means 'happiness' (thumbnail due to size). I am considering cleaning up the lines here too.. :

happinessex2.th.png

Edit 9/4:

This one only took a little over an hour.. I know it has a few issues but I think I'm getting better ::'

manga1smallar4.png

Edit 9/10:

About an hour and a half of work..

ryans1scaledtx2.th.png

About 2 hours spent on this one..

ryans2scaledcq4.th.png

Let me know what you think.. Rate, c/c, ect.

Hehe, I got the chinese symbol for happiness tattooed on my back as part of a piece I'm getting done.

But as someone pointed out, the feet need definite work, she's... Oddly footed?

I'm thinking of getting a tatoo when I turn 18.. I like the chinese symbol idea..

As far as the feet go.. I have always been horrible at drawing feet.. So I'll keeping working on that :-k

Edit: Added colored version.. There's something about it that I just don't like.. (Also the copy I'm holding in my hand looks better..)

That's awesome! The left side of her head is a little lopsided, and her feet are kinda small. But i think it looks great! Oh here's a tip; her foot should be about the length of her forearm. Nice job! =D>

And the Chinese symbal thing ROCKS! It's totally rad. 8-)

That's awesome! The left side of her head is a little lopsided, and her feet are kinda small. But i think it looks great! Oh here's a tip; her foot should be about the length of her forearm. Nice job! =D>

thats 1 damn big foot =P

thats 1 damn big foot =P

Try it yourself, put your foot on your forearm, it'll be the same size :P

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

thats 1 damn big foot =P

When you said that I had to try it.. No matter how stupid I looked :P But you're right.. I was taught that feet should be 3/4 the size of the head (and the forearm should be the size of 1 head).. But I wasn't too worried about anatomy on my second attempt.. :-$

thats 1 damn big foot =P

=o YOUR RIGHT! XD

Added my latest work.. I haven't gotten much time to work lately due to school + friends. Also, I don't start on a piece if I know I'm not going to have time to finish it because I usually lose the inspiration I had when I started, so if you don't see another piece from me for a while.. You know why :wink:

I know my latest piece has a few issues.. The arms looks odd, hands are too small, and stuff.. Let me know what you think.. c/c always accepted (also I do plan on coloring this digitally)

errmm...

i read a tutorial on anatomy somewhere i think you should take a look at... other then that... if your trying to draw anime, dont use one of those n00b "how to draw" books... get some comics and try to draw stuff outte em... thats how i got good...

wop wop