Ability to trade houses...

redfire50000

Yeah, I think it would be cool to trade houses. So, someone has a deed for the house. The player wanting to buy it can check to see what the house looks like. And, so people can't get scammed into buying a bad house, they can also check the housein the second screen.

Supporters-

Me :D

Seahawk10490

penguingeek3

Oooo, the Puzzle Pirates Deed concept. I'm not sure how it could work out for Runescape but it's not a bad idea.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

ya how would that work out it will replace your old house or something?

would be cool..... but alota money for houses then i could lv my construction a bit and sell medium sized houses for some good gold... \'

Dr_Brinner.png

Well I just thought of this, people would make much money very fast if they had lvl 99 construction and that's something that Jagex won't do because then people could get everything in the game by selling houses

It takes a lot of money to get 99 construction...People who get it should get something in return, other than having a cool house.

I support...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

ya how would that work out it will replace your old house or something?

would be cool..... but alota money for houses then i could lv my construction a bit and sell medium sized houses for some good gold... \'

I guess it would say "You already have a house there, silly!" (yes, it would say that, with Jagex :anxious: )

rs is a medevil game where you act as a an adventorure makeing your way around RS....i dont think jagex will want to turn it into a real-estate game...

Think about what you just said, and merchating, for a second.

I think it would be awesome. However let's say what would happen is you put your house up for sale at an estate agent with of course your asking price. You close auction for your house in say a week or so. By which time people might've bid for it. Starting bid would differ depending on construction lvl, furnished or unfurnished, what kind of rooms there are. However, i dont think trophies in the house should be tradeable, if they are then it should boost the price of the house immensely. And you should be able to name the house so if you have more than 1 house you don't get confused on which one to go to.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

It would basically be a cheat to get a really good house and it would make flatpack furniture useless and for that reason I dont support.

However the idea of maybe allowing a friend to build mode of your house with you to help would be better. Kind of like hiring an arcitect

inferno_char.png

i still support...

but i got a better idea about how to do it:

there will be a extra option in the portal "pick house" and it will let you pick what house you want to switch it to so you can have more then 1 house...be kinda odd though i guess also.. but basicly it changes the house and also you can like examine the deed so it will show information like:

-house style

-number of rooms

-rooms in it

but it would still cause problems if people scam house deeds...

Dr_Brinner.png

Guys this is runescape, not Donald Trump Real Estate. I dont think they had hustlin real estate agents in midevil times. You dont hear Sir Arthur advertising his low, low intrest rates and no financing till 2009. Your taking the game out of its midevil element by doing this.

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

actually i thought of this idea a long time ago, bout a month after construction came out. I thought out the idea and worked out so it was justified and had a solution. Alas its gone. But do u mind if i make the suggestion with my idea. It works out pretty well...I don't get how it would make the merchants rich really...It can make anyone rich with the way i've set it up..But it would require lots of time to make u rich.

that would be really bad for everyone. then jagex would get all these complants becuase some tard traded for a house he dosent want. also THINK for once about the skill construction. and dont forget people could trade their house for money so the person who bought the house dosent have to do anything!!!!!

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

Personally I dont like it, as people have already said it would have people making estates.Dont forget that construction was meant to be a money sink not a money maker.

Clint Eastwood in the movie Firefox said

What is it with you Jews anyway?

How Un-PC was that??