"Everyone is rich" a report about the inaccuracy..

Thus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good guide will give alternatives for all levels of equipment and inventory.

And if you're dealing with a guide that requires Guthan, or Sara Brews, you're dealing with a guide for a high level process that won't apply to lower levels anyway.

So, if you are bumming because the Dag King guide requires Guthans, for example, just be aware that you have to be a high level to even think of going there.

I am assuming, however, that if you have higher levels, you have higher wealth.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I understand what he means. I'm not a rich player and I'm in the low 70's, but it takes effort. I've been virtually self sufficient for my levels (although not great I have saved money) but eventually it will take too long to do that.

Currently I'm crafting my own runes to use in the MTA and eventually can make millions with 1 item.

You have to give and work to get.

I dunno if you guys are like me.. but I'm not a cash rich player by any means.. but if I want to buy something.. I just start selling off some of the accumulated stuff in my bank..

like when I wanted a whip.. i sold off 5k yew longs that were sitting in my bank..

i've got so much stuff stockpiled in there.. that I can get the stuff I want.. i just cant keep money on me because I go out and buy something.. herbs.. logs.. whatever.. and it turns into potions and bows..

I'm not rich.. I'm not poor.. i just dont have the gp.. (i also have 2 santas and an easter egg.. the santas were from the actual drop, the egg i bought for 300k back in the day.. I wish i bought more of them and pumpkins too... oh well lol)

KingJD36.png

lol my bro should make a caves guide....

he got to the 360's somthins with 1 pray pots and full tuna....

LOL

also peope say you have to use p pots and tons of money at barrows...

well im an 88 and i use ice burst and maby half a p pot i started with 200 somthin death and have about 500-600. for me barrows is self-sustaining

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

PS. That's not full dharoks, the helm is Verac's.

(Woot first post.)

A little off on the first post?

And I always wondered why it had veracs helm.. just didn't quite get it..

Anyway, I have never seen a quest guide that needed full guthans or drag.

And for things like Abby demons or Dustdevils it says to use full guthans, but that is because that is the most effecient way. And because you don't have the stats to do either, it doesn't matter if you have guthans or not.

Err. You can't use Guthans on Dust Devils.. And If you try pm me first and I'll steal your spear. :)

:XD: thats where i got my first dragon drop, the day or so after dt came out some kid is down there running around i watch because he isn't wearing a DUST MASK ( reason you cant use a armor set) and low and behold i was looking at a nice shiny d med \'

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

if everything could be done with full addy with rune scimmy(noob that thinks they are the bomb uniform) with an inventory of trouts then thier would be no challenge to runescape.

StarViv.png

It's NOT hard to make a lousy 1m. WORK, stop being lazy. :? Not everyone has full guthans. <.<

For me, making 1mil in a consisten manner is, well, impossible :lol: . I could cut 1000 Magics or do something else mindnumbly repetitive, but when it comes down to it I'm terrible at making constitent cash (sadly, I don't like working in a game). All my cash comes from Barrows, DK's, and Steel Dragons :-# :lol: .

I couldn't cut 100 Magics in one session if my life depended on it :oops: , it's just...so...boring.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

LOL! maybe if u started playing earlier... :notalk:

i worked painstakingly for my first red phat. (about 1 mil or so) the second i got when someone cracked me. anyways, i also got 3 santas, 1 from back when about 100k, another from a pk, and another bought recently for 10 mil, now worth 20 mil. Not to count the masks that i got right after the drop from buying them off ppl. or the easter egg. \'