Joke Suggestion.....or is it?

imhomer

What i want to see is posses rounding up the macroers, and then have a jail area where tomatos can be thrown at them... also, those rangers need new training targets :twisted: anyway... i would go every day, to see the floor drop away and hear a sickening crack :twisted: im all for it!

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

lol i can see it now.

Executioner: Well laddy, do you have anything to say?

You: Option1; Please spare me im the wrong guy! Option 2; FREEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMM!

If you went with option one

Executioner: Wait a tic, yeah you are, sorry wrong Mr. Wise Old Man. Here take this as my sincere condolences.

Or option 2

(You here a clunk and you fall, but the ropes poor fibers snap and you land to the ground. You pretend to be dead, and you are loaded into a cart full of corpses, The cart stops, then suddenly you land with a thud in Lumbridge Swamps.)

You: *phew* that was close!

Heres what I thought the random event should be.

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

• 2 weeks later...
But what about the kids (you know the 8 year olds).

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Nah then again that's a good idea, it'll scare away the children!

LOL!

Aghhh so what!!!

They have parental consent. Just add a disclaimer saying that people get changed to the inside of fountains! (there, I edited it)

Besides like that other guy said:

BURN THE GREEN PANTS TAN SHIRT GUYS AAAAAGHHHH KILL THEM ALL THOSE GUYS MUST DIE KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA DIE MACROS DIE SCOUNDRELS DIE BAD LANGUAGE DIE SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

LOL!

Aghhh so what!!!

They are 13 remember? It's what they get for breaking the rule about age!

BURN THE GREEN PANTS TAN SHIRT GUYS AAAAAGHHHH KILL THEM ALL THOSE GUYS MUST DIE KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA DIE MACROS DIE SCOUNDRELS DIE BAD LANGUAGE DIE SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

But evilness is ok. Evilness is good Dont make me grab my pitchfork and torch cause i practice combat with them everyday. It's how I excersize during long periods of playing Runescape. Carpal tunnel is bad :twisted: It hampers my combat abilities and would severely handicap my nunchuck skillz. I need healthy wrists for when the zombie uprising occurs so i can survive the horde of infected people. Ok what were we talkin about?

you should accually read for once you need to be 13 to accept terms yourself if ur under your parents must say its ok jeez

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

LOL!

Aghhh so what!!!

They are 13 remember? It's what they get for breaking the rule about age!

But evilness is ok. Evilness is good Dont make me grab my pitchfork and torch cause i practice combat with them everyday. It's how I excersize during long periods of playing Runescape. Carpal tunnel is bad :twisted: It hampers my combat abilities and would severely handicap my nunchuck skillz. I need healthy wrists for when the zombie uprising occurs so i can survive the horde of infected people. Ok what were we talkin about?

you should accually read for once you need to be 13 to accept terms yourself if ur under your parents must say its ok jeez

Yeah, read the Terms + Conditions. IT says that if you are under 18, parental consent is recommended, and for under 13s, parental consent is required. Nothing about saying that under 13s can't play.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The random event idea doesn't cut it for me, but the public hangings of banned people could be great, since there are so many, just start hangings on every world, make it a designated time everyday, and then the body stays there as a warning to evil doeres until the next hanging....

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

lol kinda cool idea but what about when they do mass banning which has occured at least 3 times this year? People will be getting executed for weeks
Thatd be the cool part! Walk into varrock (I think thats where the gallows are) and see people being executed! No specific time or anything! :P
Kraziwun.pngTotal1k.jpg

Dude instead of hanging them and stuff put them in the gallows so people can range/mage them you get experience and you get rid of macros and rule breakers you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!!

So what? You'll just respawn in lumbridge anyway.

I think what he is saying that all the banned accounts would be executed and then perm banned so they dont respawn. Or they would be perm banned and Jagex puts them in without the owners logging on.

~Englandman66~

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

WOuld somebody please think of the children?! Apart from the seven year olds and suchlike, it would have been ok i suppose.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."