ever just hang out...

Viv

in runescape, most people use their rs time to skill or merchant or pk/stake. but ever just stand around and talk in varrock or lumby with the newbies and high levels( thier is not that many mid levels hanging out standing in lumby or varrock) i see lower levels 3-30 and high levels 70+ is it because you do not want to fall behind on your skills?

the high levels are thier to show off and cause they are bored and the low levels are their because they really do not need to skill but thier is no midlevels. 30 to 70, why is thier so many newbs and high levels just hanging out in lumby or varrock and noone else.

yah thier is beggers and stuff but only occasional and they are easy to ignore.

i mean skills are great but if your not having fun why play?

do you hang out in lumby or varrock when you are bored?

StarViv.png

Meh. When I'm bored I go around on free worlds random places and just whack ppl with my rubber chicken and show off my Holiday rares :D. (Yes I'm a show off) Meh. Then I get a gaint list of pms about can you help me from the low levels -.-.

i do that all the time in varrok square. Probably 3 times a week especially at night. I like chilling with the high level members who hang out on free worlds.
yah they are sick of the mid level members on members world and hang out on f2p cause they are bored. though i know that if noone hang out in varrock then we would have more maxed members. but...rs is not all about money and stats.
StarViv.png

I am lvl30, which is low lvl apparently, and haven't been playing all that long so I don't have many friends to hang out with. As for the following and annoying people, I guess I'd rather build my skills.

Min: 45, Smith: 37, Com: 345

Behold, the beauty of the baud.

***Free to Add Me***

Everytime I do that I somehow get lured into the wildy. Somehow...somehow....I dont usually hang out, Id rather go powerfishing in karajima, I mean like there always at least 10people there and you can chat with them to while fishing.

I do hang around varrock, by that corner where the staff shop is occasionally, with my camoflauge armor on. :D

Everytime I do that I somehow get lured into the wildy. Somehow...somehow....I dont usually hang out, Id rather go powerfishing in karajima, I mean like there always at least 10people there and you can chat with them to while fishing.

If you go to world 1 or 3 theres about 50 people there, but sometimes they just sp@m... :shock:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

I normally do just hang out with some of my friends but i am normally alcing at the same time or fletching or something so i am skilling but also chatting at the same time..if that counts

johnno41.png

johnno41.gif

Add me! (Johnno41)

I hang out all the time... Fishing Guild world 18.

Best place ever.. But I wanna check this world 99 edgey thing.. never been there :shock:

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

It's like the urge to eat and... You just do it because you won't feel at ease until you do.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Meh. When I'm bored I go around on free worlds random places and just whack ppl with my rubber chicken

omg was it you who hunted me in varrock? <.<

i usually hang in varrock beside the staff shop, cleaning windows with my friends lol

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I got bored with my main so I made a new account.I train skills and not talk and hang because I get bored.Especially when your a noob and all the nooby lvl 4's-45's say "NOOB!" and "LOL" and my least favorite "OMG!Its a noob!Rofl".

grammar2gr8dx.png

maybe there should be a common meeting place to f2p tipiters? like the blue moon in or that bar in fally (what's that called?) i rarely see any tipiters in world 7 :cry: nobody responds to my hyts

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS