>>>>>GUIDE TO WOODCUTTING<<<<<

TotalTalker

WOODCUTTING CAN GET BORING, BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT IN THE END

Be prepared for this, because youve got to be prepared for hours and hours of endless cutting, and if this guide isnt that good either, its my first one. I have learnt a few things along the way, and im lvl 84 woodcutting at the moment, nearlly 85.

STARTING OUT

To start out, id reccomend you to first get yourself about some money and get yourself the best axe you can wield. One thing i will say it, do not power cut, because woodcutting can get very profitable and raise your other skills aswell, (firemaking, fletching, etc.)

Once youve got your best wc axe, head for your best tree to cut, and dont stop until youve reached youre goal. Dont try to set yourself a goal everyday, just try to work out how long it will take you to reach your goal, and find people to encourage you along the way to your goal. Whether its either putting a post in the forums, or looking on runescape itself, it will push you further on.....

LEVELING UP

People do say that willows are the fastest way to get xp, and they are probeably right, by a little bit, but the logs are only good to raise other skills realy, so if your looking to get money out of it, either go to yews or magics (if youre high enough)

TEST

Ask yourself:

1. Am i willing to spend at least 2 hours of woodcutting a day?

YES=Carry on.....

NO=You should either go onto another skill where you are wiling to spend hours on it, or expect results after a longer period.

2. Do i get bored easily?

YES=Same as before, go onto another more enjoyable skill for you

NO=Carry on.....

3. Will i dedicate the time to this?

[/b]YES=Carry on.....

NO=If you are not dedicating the time to do this everyday (or as much as you can) then you will either not have to do it, or get the same result as NO in question 1, you will get you goal after a longer period of time.

4. Have i got plans for entertainment whilst doing this?

YES=Carry on.....

NO=Think what you enjoy besides runescape, whether its music, or something, then do it. If its like music, listen to it while your woodcutting, if its something like sports, then search it up on the internet or something. If your doing something very long, like cutting magics, then i suggest you go away for about 5 minuites or so and take a break, while your character is cutting.

5. How much do i want this result?

A LOT!!!!!=Youre all ready.....

Hmm, i suppose it will be ok.....=You may get on with woodcutting for a while, but after a while, you may start thinking of other things to do, and go onto something else.

CONCLUSIONIf youve answered positively to all, then your ready to go and start chopping, but if theres some that you avnt, try to go and correct them, if you still want the result enough.....

This is quite a poor guide, you just basically tell us, if we're willing to put the time into a skill we will do well. That's the case for all skills in runescape not just woodcutting. Even the advice you gave paticularly about woodcutting was incredibly basic that 95% of people could have figured out on their own. I think you wasted your time on this guide, sorry.

This is quite a poor guide, you just basically tell us, if we're willing to put the time into a skill we will do well. That's the case for all skills in runescape not just woodcutting. Even the advice you gave paticularly about woodcutting was incredibly basic that 95% of people could have figured out on their own. I think you wasted your time on this guide, sorry.

Couldn't of said it better myself. :-s #-o

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

Basic guide, all you say is advice on how to stop getting bored and stuff, the info on getting the best axe is obvious. You need to include more info on the best places to cut, the prices of logs, exp given for each log and the lvls at which you should cut each type of log, eg. 40-60 willows, 60-75 maples etc.

I dont think this guide is really necessary though as the tipit guide basically covers it all.

Chris_2_8.png

thx, but if u meant gl for completing the guide, it is complete, lol =P~

but if u meant gl for my wcing process, then thx ::'

Just add some pics and things like what tree u should cut at that level and stuff edit it and it will be a great guide just add some stuff

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

first of all, id like to say ty to the ppl who have said that my guide is good, second of all, id like to say to all the ppl who havnt said its good, that i did say it was my first ever guide, and, id also like to see you do a better first one <.<
well even tho it is your first guide it should be better i already told u whats wrong but your not making your guide any better

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

• 3 months later...

U were doing very well IMO..

Fix the s, add levels, calculations ( how much xp an hour, how much logs an hour ), pics, etc .. basicaly, just make the guide will u ?

I reserve myself the right to sell ingame what I post on forums

F2P World addict

nukuuu.png

Pretty pathetic guide, what you wrote was just an introduction..

What should i cut?

Lol soz guys, i 4got about this guide, i havnt done it for like 2 months now, and i clickedon the the guide forum area, and noticed that it was back at the top :?

Ps, i admit, its a pretty rubbish guide, lol

Quoted for truth.

• 4 weeks later...

Lagnivator said:

If your doing something very long, like cutting magics, then i suggest you go away for about 5 minuites or so and take a break, while your character is cutting.

Did you just say it was ok to Afk? :shame:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

um,how about a guide,not a walkthrough if u want to wc. btw gl on ur 85+ wc

Nice way to revive a dead guide =D> (sarcasm). Actually, I wouldn't even call this a guide seen as all it says is "take an axe, cut a tree". And if you looked at his sig you would see that his woodcutting is already 87, so that comment is completely invalid.

Couldn't of said it better myself. :-s #-o

I agree ^^^

coza17.png