What clans will make an impact this summer?

UltraSmasher

Ok, who do you think is going to make an impact this summer out of all the clans. Could it be DI wrestling RSD for no1 or could it be corruption having the most wars in a single summer?

This topic is for you to say who you think is going to make a name for themselves this summer, doesnt have to be a clan evey1 knows about.

Of course im a tad biased but i think MK is going to rise and rise to the top 10 and hopefully top 5 clans in the next few months :D

RS Name: o Johnno o

Previously Ultrasmasher

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think TrWf Will Be very noticed in the next few months, I also belive mk will rise fast, i believe corruption will fall hard and i dont believe D.i will wrest anything from RSD

Ha no chance :lol: .

L2pullout.png

us fall nah.. we are re vamping our org.. we are not gonna fall..i think trwf will be noticed as well.. for losing wars ..not much else..

same can be said for you

Maybe it is Corruption with fusing with 5 more clans to finally become some decent clan :shock:

The war between DI & RSD gonne be cool thou, dunno who will come on top :?

and as for TRWF, we will be chillin as usual 8)

us fall nah.. we are re vamping our org.. we are not gonna fall..i think trwf will be noticed as well.. for losing wars ..not much else..

same can be said for you

what war we lost?? only time we lost a war was vs di.. and that was a spur of the moment thing.. we havent lost an organised in some time..

Maybe it is Corruption with fusing with 5 more clans to finally become some decent clan :shock:

and as for trwf, we will be chillin as usual 8)

lol we got like 20 members from md.. i dont really consider that fusing with 5 clans.. but if people have to exagerate the facts.. whether it be fusing with 5 clans.. or the zf was no allies.. to try to bring corruptoin down so be it. .trwf will fail..as so wil lthe others.. the only way u guys kill us in the wild..(excluding di).. is by having gladz, jagz, zf, or "the" whatever you call yourselves.. together to fight 100 on 30.. but if that makes you feel good so be it..

same can be said for you

what war we lost?? only time we lost a war was vs di.. and that was a spur of the moment thing.. we havent lost an organised in some time..

corruption vs zf, supposedly 50 corruption showed yet close to 100 yellow capers were there, terms of war if allies show = auto disqualification, exer beign your allies zf won by default, a wins a win chump

Oh and also, merging with md we were gonna let you guys build up, so we planned on leaving you alone, until you decide to come and try and crash us (failed of course) get used to lumby :)

lol we got like 20 members from md.. i dont really consider that fusing with 5 clans.. but if people have to exagerate the facts.. whether it be fusing with 5 clans.. or the zf was no allies.. to try to bring corruptoin down so be it. .trwf will fail..as so wil lthe others.. the only way u guys kill us in the wild..(excluding di).. is by having gladz, jagz, zf, or "the" whatever you call yourselves.. together to fight 100 on 30.. but if that makes you feel good so be it..

Corruption are the ones that feel good beating zf with exers :roll:

And what Puncie means with his message is that it doesn't matter how many clans Corruption will merge with, there will always be cheaters.

And how will trwf fail?

You haven't even been in it, you don't really know much about us, so don't talk unless you know what you're talking about. :wink:

corruption pk trip tried to crash a bk pk trip, bk destroyed corruption, you even brought friends (ffx) who ran to edge. Bk is the smallest of the alliance clans and anihalted you, i got four kills myself and saw many fall to us, and to make things worse for you, it was the end of our pk trip most ppl had left, funny :)

Corruption are the ones that feel good beating zf with exers :roll:

And what Puncie means with his message is that it doesn't matter how many clans Corruption will merge with, there will always be cheaters.

And how will trwf fail?

You haven't even been in it, you don't really know much about us, so don't talk unless you know what you're talking about. :wink:

when i said fail i ment fail in trying to stop corruption in the wild..

corruption pk trip tried to crash a bk pk trip, bk destroyed corruption, you even brought friends (ffx) who ran to edge. Bk is the smallest of the alliance clans and anihalted you, i got four kills myself and saw many fall to us, and to make things worse for you, it was the end of our pk trip most ppl had left, funny

when was this i wasnt there.. and most of our pk trips are like 5 to 10 peeps..so dont say you destroyed corruptoin.. also ffx is in corruption ..hmm why didnt you give any numbers ... id put my last dollar on the fact you outnumbered us 3 to 1.. not making excuses. but yeh pick your battles..

Ok, who do you think is going to make an impact this summer out of all the clans. Could it be DI wrestling RSD for no1 or could it be corruption having the most wars in a single summer?

This topic is for you to say who you think is going to make a name for themselves this summer, doesnt have to be a clan evey1 knows about.

Of course im a tad biased but i think MK is going to rise and rise to the top 10 and hopefully top 5 clans in the next few months :D

same can be said for you

he's talking about the ones he believes you're ABOUT to lose, fyi.

I don't really think that any clans will have much of an impact this summer, the former GA sects will continue to squabble amongst themselves and eventually fade into the shadows, MK will once again embark on a vendetta campaign against the gladiatorz, and once again fail. RSD vs. DI might be interesting but no matter which way it goes it will have zero impact becaus both clans have long since cut off all relations with other clans.

:? but I am sure that at the end of the summer The Alliance will emerge just as good as before, or perhaps even better.

The discussion here seems to focus on the big boys in the clan world. But changes often come from out of nowhere. I don't think many people expected MD to become what it was. There is probably a finely run small clan out there that will start to make a splash.

And just wait until EOG beats glads.....lol kidding. But they could make a good showing for themselves.

Mk isnt trying to start a campaing againts gladz, seem to be pretty far from it. Theres bigger issues to deal with, LIKE HAVING FUN WITH OUR CLAN ::). MK isnt going no where, except UP.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

k back on topic..

i think the war with rsd or di prolly wont make that big of an impact unless they make some stipulations... like whoever wins gets admin control of the others site for a week ..lol i think the out come of all the wars to come.. GA vs whoever.. will have an impact..on the clan top 10 list.. if we win.. or lose... and just for the record the GA is alive and well.. i recall someone saying former GA... o .. and md is trying to get back together.. some dont like it in corruption.. some dont like it in mk.. so they gonna stay md...

Mk isnt trying to start a campaing againts gladz, seem to be pretty far from it. Theres bigger issues to deal with, LIKE HAVING FUN WITH OUR CLAN ::). MK isnt going no where, except UP.

I'm sure i've heard that some where before... :?

BK Sdfu your clan is lucky to be in the top 20, we see how inactive and how many low lvl 70s are in your clan, you have what 150 forum users? and allies being a good 60% of that. BK if we wanted to crush you, youd be dead, its funny you think your a challenge to corruption. :wink:

L2pullout.png