My Birthday :) (Update pg. 2~What I got for my b-day)

deloriagod

Well today is my 16th birthday. No I didn't get my license (I've been asked that quite a few times today) cause I'm still in drivers ed. Want to know how my day has gone?

I've got less homework than usual, got a hug from a girl that I like (can't ask her out because my friend is dating her >.<), my neighbor and her friend made me 'happy birthday' signs in their study hall, I got home and found out my parents were in another city at my bro's football game and wouldn't be home till after 6, and from 6 to almost 8:30 I have drivers ed (which I still think is a waste of money.. and it's really boring..). I guess it could have been worse but it's definitly not one of my best birthdays... I am having a party on Sunday for my family (which I was totally against.. I hate being the center of attention..).

So I'm gonna spend the next hour celebrating my birthday alone until I have to go to drivers ed >.<

You may have been against it, but now it's happening, have a blast. And if I see you come on tip.it during the party, I'll ban ya! (h4x)

Yeah, I figure I'll have fun. I'll have lots of cousins and neighbors around so I won't have time for tip.it on sunday ;)

Now just imagine if that girl just happened to come across this forum

Heh, she doesn't know I like her (or maybe she does :anxious: ) but I don't figure I'll see her around here.. She's more of the kind of person who likes to talk in person ;)

Also thanks everyone ::'

Happy Birthday!! \' \' Good luck with drivers ed. Are you a junior or a sophmore (or anything else)? As for the girl, there are plenty of fish in the sea. I was in a similar situation but what ever. Anyway, have a wonderful party! :wink:

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

You may have been against it, but now it's happening, have a blast. And if I see you come on tip.it during the party, I'll ban ya! (h4x)

Yeah, I figure I'll have fun. I'll have lots of cousins and neighbors around so I won't have time for tip.it on sunday ;)

Now just imagine if that girl just happened to come across this forum

Heh, she doesn't know I like her (or maybe she does :anxious: ) but I don't figure I'll see her around here.. She's more of the kind of person who likes to talk in person ;)

Also thanks everyone ::'

Just reminded me that I'm kinda in the same situation, but with homecoming dates. The girl I asked already had a date with a freind that likes her, but she considered it a freind date and accepted. Do I dare tell her? :ohnoes:

ok fine, maybe not to much like your dilema but, eh... free bump for more birthday wishes?

1z2zrwo.jpg

Happy birthday. Sounds like a good birthday to me, easy day at skool and a house to yourself.

Yeah, but drivers ed kind of ruined the day.. It's easy but spending 2 and a half hours hearing about stuff I already know sucks..

@xvxvx: Heh, I asked a girl to homecoming this year (asked about a weekish ago) and got a maybe. She's had a lot of guys ask her and the maybe still stands (or so she says) but it's not looking so good for me.. Anyways if I were you I'd keep quiet and just hope the break up..

@darkmage: I'm a sophomore. And yeah there are a lot of good lookin' girls in my school (I'm not shallow even though that kinda sounded shallow, I get to know a girl before I think of asking her out).

@everyone else: Thanks for all the 'Happy Birthdays' ::'

Lucky you, you were born on the same day as me. I'm getting old though... Kinda forgot it was my birthday until around 2:00 where I got a gift from someone at work. Then dinner, and that's pretty much all there is to the celebration of being an official "adult." I even registered for the draft as required by law.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Tillykke med fÃÆÃâÃâødselsdagen!! \'

HyvÃÆÃâÃâäÃÆÃâÃâä syntymÃÆÃâÃâäpÃÆÃâÃâäivÃÆÃâÃâäÃÆÃâÃâä!! \'

Grattis pÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥ fÃÆÃâÃâödelsedagen!! \'

Gratulerer med dagen!! \'

Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Feliz cumpleanos!

Spanish. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

@xvxvx: Heh, I asked a girl to homecoming this year (asked about a weekish ago) and got a maybe. She's had a lot of guys ask her and the maybe still stands (or so she says) but it's not looking so good for me.. Anyways if I were you I'd keep quiet and just hope the break up...

Hey, my mom's birthday is tommorow <.< (I forgot about it)

Once again, happy birthday.

and that girl I asked canceled her previous date with someone for me :3>

1z2zrwo.jpg

Feliz cumpleanos!

Spanish. :P

Bon anniverse(sp?)

French. Bad spelling I know.