Level 107 now! Need Training Advice!

Iantiger

Hey guys,

Today I achieved my target of 107 combat which brings me one level closer to what I consider the 'big' 110, when you truly become a renowned and respected player.

Anyway, I haven't found anything to train on recently, and I'm desperately hoping you folks can send some suggestions my way. I've tried Pest Control, and that's good in small periods, but it's unreliable and can take a long time to find a decent world.

I have bones to peaches, so that would solve all my food issues if you suggest a monster which drops normal bones. I also don't care about item drops, in fact it would help if I trained on a monster which didn't drop so many things, so that I don't have to keep banking. I just need fast exp. I used to train on bandits and dagganoths. Are they still the best things to train on?

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

well if you dont care about drops, why not try dharoking at ape atoll. Its pretty good xp there. You could always level slayer and melee any assignment that you get (although this is not necessarily the fastest xp).

You could camp out at the dusties for a while. with B2P you would not need to bring any food. bring a chisel to cut those gems and drop em again, runes for alch and B2P and you are set. Should be able to kill 250ish before you have an inv of worthwhile items that you need to bank. You might even get lucky with a chain.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

If bored, go for slayer. You get combat exp without thinking of it as training combat. Doing slayer assignments gives you variation, and will eventually help you find some new favourite monster to spend time with.

When its a lot of people online, its easier to find good pest control worlds, so do pest control then.

Or simply go kill blue or green dragons, keeping both hides and bones. Sooner or later you *will* want those prayer levels that you can get with dragon bones on a guilded altar (and the hides give very nice crafting exp).

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

If you lvl 107 and asking for help, the rest of are in trouble. lol

Seriously, mix it up. Join a clan. Do a little PC. With your level you can join any good group. Join groups for barrows, Waterbirth kings, KBD, etc.

Theres so many things, you never have to do the same thing each day.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

Going with the whole PC idea, you can also join heart unit.

The requirements are now raised to 100+ combat, so you'll fit in perfectly. :thumbsup: (at least once applications are reopened) #-o )

icecube7.jpeg