bath or shower?

supercanon14

Bath, absolutely!

There is no moment in the week more relaxing than a bath on Sunday evening, after having entertained 15-20 little children in my youth movement an entire day.

SCOUTS FTW :lol: ...

Bath when I have time, Shower if I'm in a hurry and I'm really dirty :uhh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bath please. Let me highlight some tip-top bath facts!

• You don't run a bath, you draw it.

You don't have a bath to predominantly clean, it relaxes and massages.

You can share baths with rubber duckies

What's not to love? I'll only have a bath once a week though, compared to showers, because they do waste a lot more water.

Oy_the_Great wrote:

Bath, absolutely!

There is no moment in the week more relaxing than a bath on Sunday evening, after having entertained 15-20 little children in my youth movement an entire day.

SCOUTS FTW ...

Bath when I have time, Shower if I'm in a hurry and I'm really dirty

HA! I know how that is..EAGLE SCOUT BABY!

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

Oy_the_Great wrote:

Bath, absolutely!

SCOUTS FTW ...

Bath when I have time, Shower if I'm in a hurry and I'm really dirty

HA! I know how that is..EAGLE SCOUT BABY!

I was an Eagle, too, and the first thing I did after surviving a camping trip was soak in a long, hot bath. That was usually a nasty color after a while and required me taking a shower afterwards :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I outa slap you Barihawk, you ARE an Eagle scout. You never were or I was, you always remain an Eagle Scout!

Point taken :P

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Usually showers, less water, quicker, more refreshing and they actually clean you rather than turn you wrinkly. :lol: But baths if I'm tired or want to relax, which isn't often.

I usually shower as it is quick and easy, but once a week or so, I'll have a long hot bath to take away any stress and the aches in my body. Most of my washing is done at the gym though as after every session I get a sauna and a shower.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Baths take too long...

Plus youre just wallowing in your own filth in there...

So showers all the way. =;

^haha, yah. Pretty much what I was thinking.

But baths are more relaxing than shower but it takes too long. And since I have alot of people in my family, it's really impossible to get comfortable.

So shower for me.

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Umm, well you know ...

I turn on my shower, then sit down, curl up in a ball and let the water run over me. I put my soap and shampoo on the sides of the tub so I can just sit down and take a shower. It's alot better than a regular shower when it's 6:00 am and you're too tired to even stand up.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

shower!!! i hate baths all you do is sit there soaking in water and your own dirt. but i have to be carefull when i ahve shower once i had a shower that was 3 hours long cos i lost track of time (only stopped cos i ran out of shampo)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

shower!!! i hate baths all you do is sit there soaking in water and your own dirt. but i have to be carefull when i ahve shower once i had a shower that was 3 hours long cos i lost track of time (only stopped cos i ran out of shampo)

LOL 3 hours. the only reason to have a shower for 3 hours if if ur not alone :-D

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

Umm, well you know ...

I turn on my shower, then sit down, curl up in a ball and let the water run over me. I put my soap and shampoo on the sides of the tub so I can just sit down and take a shower. It's alot better than a regular shower when it's 6:00 am and you're too tired to even stand up.

lol i bet that is cool

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company