Ever wondered if your character is "good"? 30k+ Views!!

Xg4m3r

Some-one suggested this be stickied, it won't be but still, when you post, at the bottom please put * or #.

* = Should be stickied

# = Shouldn't

Don't turn it into a debate just another little thing to make this popular thread, well, more popular :P

450 bronze drags, no d drop

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me not to bump this

I will bumb my own thread

Who are you to tell me

Thanks, i'll go ahead

Barrows

Underestimates

Many

Players

aaaaahhh 15.26, omfg, this combat lark is making it go down!

i'll have to do something to sort that out methinks

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

What a load of tripe, my acc is "good" and im at 11, you dont have to lvl every skill to have a good acc.

Im 110 comb with almost 40 million xp and 1355 skill total, i consider my account good.

to have a "good" acc lvl the skills you enjoy, dont get cought up in the rat race and lvl skills you hate to try and keep up with other players, you will catch them when theyrealise how truly boring playing that way is and quit.

What a load of tripe, my acc is "good" and im at 11, you dont have to lvl every skill to have a good acc.

Im 110 comb with almost 40 million xp and 1355 skill total, i consider my account good.

to have a "good" acc lvl the skills you enjoy, dont get cought up in the rat race and lvl skills you hate to try and keep up with other players, you will catch them when theyrealise how truly boring playing that way is and quit.

Excuse me, if you wish to rant, use the rants forum, many people have enjoyed posting on my thread, and if you do not wish to join in and have a bit of fun beating your mates and enemies, please leave.

Please do not reply as "quotes" are horrible litter in a thread.

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Excuse me, if you wish to rant, use the rants forum, many people have enjoyed posting on my thread, and if you do not wish to join in and have a bit of fun beating your mates and enemies, get off my thread! now!

No your essentially saying my acc is crap becouse i dont lvl boring skills.

This isnt a dictatorship these forums are public so i can post my oppinion whether i agree with you or not.

lol this should definately be guaged for combat lvl, its much easier to score higher at a lower combat..

1669/124=13.45

im not much of a skiller though, so even if it were guaged for comb lvl i would still be pretty low :^o

Just a little something to add here. Although this post does not exactly conform to the common Rate This style post it's being left here since it was novel and had a fun discussion going as well as the fact that the basic concept was not so far removed from what goes on here. However, please don't take this as an endorsement to post tons of threads which are similarly related somewhat to Rate This. That being said we are keeping on eye on it since it isn't a commonplace topic to be found here.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat