2006 Halloween Event!

Bombing_7000

The halloween event is in the behind the scenes oct if u havent read it. And it doesnt involve the witch at all

yeah says something about ghost busting (do we get a pet ghost like on ghost busters)... =P~ =P~ =P~ :ohnoes:

(pictur of me and my ghost -> :uhh: <.< )

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thatd be awesome. The smoke part im not so sure about though <.< . However the broom part would be awesome. Its like u can run people over while on the broom :twisted: id kill all autoers :thumbsup:

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its not determination that keeps me going...

Its insanity.

hmm...

i dont really like how u have to go through so much,

and i dont think jagex will update so many skills so u can make little items for a meager event that would last one week.

those are my thought

and besides, jagex probably wont adhoc this halooween, and htey probably have had this even planned for quite some time now. like any welll planned company would.

and by juding how much money jagex is worth, i would beleave that this update, is already being worked on in runescript

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

A truly awesome update would be demonic wings to fly on. Possibly a slight increase in speed, but not much. Turning on "run" would increase flying speed as well. (With ordinary run drain.)[/i]

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

booooooooooooooo! =; sorry, but not my type of thing. i would like something better for my first holiday item thing. (except for those easter rings, they dont count, they got old in 2 days, stupid easter rings.) i'd like something to wear, but i spose thats more a christmas thing, like santa, p hats, e.t.c, they all are awesome, even the latest christmas item, even though i wasnt around until half way through january :(

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

not good idea, to much quest..

and jagex have an idea already for a long time.. believe me

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

ROFL, why dont make the broom some sort of weapon?

Already planned to be included on functions during the thread's discussion, from what I can tell...

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Is this true.

I hope it is sounds all good to me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Omg at first I thought this was the actual Halloween event and I went and looked for the witch :XD: Im soo stupid.

This is a great idea!

Add me to the supporters list!

---gandorf61