So, you want to be a World 16 Air Crafter?

Marco

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made some of these calculations aswell.

but you forgot something

To add in essence price in the calculation as you will be giving essence + 2000gp. This makes lvl 55 at a price of 15gp ea not very profitable

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

but you forgot something

To add in essence price in the calculation as you will be giving essence + 2000gp. This makes lvl 55 at a price of 15gp ea not very profitable

you can sell at 20 each... #-o

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

You should add that if you are a crafter, you should have you Public Chat to Hide so you can more easily see trades, the alter gets crowded and there is a lot of speaking going on.

Thanks. I thought it was kind of obvious to do so, so I didn't even think about including it. Credited to you and Kinslayer777.

To be frank- the guide isn't much. It serves as an informational tidbit full of calculations. It's nice, and pushes you, but doesn't "help" much

What might be more useful would be tips on crafting them, such as chat hide, along with tips on buying rune essence (for those interested in purchasing)

Well what do you want, me to hold your hand and guide you to the exact location, maybe do a few trades for you? What tips are there, other than Hiding the Public Chat? Maybe one or two if you really want to be pedantic, but nothing truly useful. In terms of buying Essence? This isn't a merchanting guide either.. If you don't know how to buy from players buy now then it's unlikely that the player would have the intellect to manage 15+ Air Runners every 2 minutes.

but you forgot something

Hmm.. good point.. but if you read the guide, you'd see that I assume that the Crafter Mines their Essence. Yes, some time soon I will add in the Essence price when I'm less busy.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Yes, this is informational, but It's not a guide. It seems to me, guiding someone through the process that's rather simple, and adding calculations, is not very "great guide"y

Perhaps though, if you made it a guide of leveling rune crafting, it would be very well suited. Informational guides can be guides, when they're showing many methods. But as for simply one method, it's not a guide. It's just a pamphlet

I'm not sure if I'm making sense, it's s'all I mean

And do you have any hints for buying ess?

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I was pretty much doing exactly that about years ago before I ever seen ANYONE paying for runners for air runes.

I would go to a f2p world, and being a lvl 110, I could just say "follow me if you want to make 100k an hour!" and most actually did if they were fast enough.

But they would tell their friends to come, so I'd get tons of people and that's how I went from 44-64 in runecrafting.

I was also talking to the hate while he was high alching at the time. He was low runecrafting and I gave him my idea of paying for air runners and I'm pretty sure he used it :shock:

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

You should add that if you are a crafter, you should have you Public Chat to Hide so you can more easily see trades, the alter gets crowded and there is a lot of speaking going on.

Thanks. I thought it was kind of obvious to do so, so I didn't even think about including it. Credited to you and Kinslayer777.

To be frank- the guide isn't much. It serves as an informational tidbit full of calculations. It's nice, and pushes you, but doesn't "help" much

What might be more useful would be tips on crafting them, such as chat hide, along with tips on buying rune essence (for those interested in purchasing)

Well what do you want, me to hold your hand and guide you to the exact location, maybe do a few trades for you? What tips are there, other than Hiding the Public Chat? Maybe one or two if you really want to be pedantic, but nothing truly useful. In terms of buying Essence? This isn't a merchanting guide either.. If you don't know how to buy from players buy now then it's unlikely that the player would have the intellect to manage 15+ Air Runners every 2 minutes.

but you forgot something

Hmm.. good point.. but if you read the guide, you'd see that I assume that the Crafter Mines their Essence. Yes, some time soon I will add in the Essence price when I'm less busy.

As a reaction to my earlier post:

Name 10 runecrafters with 44+ runecrafting who mine their own essence. And I state normal essence. Pure essence is alot more expensive. But really. You have to mine 4 hours to spend less then 1 hour in the air altar in world 16! I did this several times and I make at lvl 55 over 6000 air runes in just 10-15 minutes.

Also if you sell these quantities, it is hard to find 20ea buyers. But yes, you can sell them at 20 ea. But really, you should make essence included calculations, because 90%+ buys their own essence, to use at lvl 16 air altar.

• 2 months later...

It is complete! Finally, after almost a year since I made this guide I've included all the calculations to assume you buy your essence instead of mining it!! (essence price at 25gp each, Air rune price staying at 15gp each... for now [really should be at least 17gp remember..])

And, to my continual surprise, this hasn't been put foreward to the Archieve of Wisdom.. Ah of course, this isn't a guide about completing Barrows without prayer potions and chicken feathers, or a guide about doing the Fight Caves without a marshmallow lightsaber.. -.-

Ah well.. Glad I finally got this out of the way anyway. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I used to run essence for you, never knew you made so much money off us runners!

Thanks for inspiring me to become a Runecrafter :thumbsup:

Heh, I always hoped runners wouldn't realise how much the World 16 Runecrafters made :wink:

If you need any help with future Runecrafting, pm me. :P

Scimmed through it again. You noticed on the post on top of this page how I responded to the first version. This one is a lot better ;) Still I prefer my guide on World 16 Airs.

Just one thing I have not looked yet, but did you change that people bought their essence? And you sticking with 15ea? I prefer 17-20ea (20ea for small amounts, 17ea at higher levels). A lot more reliable at current market to my opinion.

It looks better now, allthough some lay-out work could be done. A nice guide though. (im a critic when it comes to Runecrafting ::' )

Scimmed through it again. You noticed on the post on top of this page how I responded to the first version. This one is a lot better ;) Still I prefer my guide on World 16 Airs.

Just one thing I have not looked yet, but did you change that people bought their essence? And you sticking with 15ea? I prefer 17-20ea (20ea for small amounts, 17ea at higher levels). A lot more reliable at current market to my opinion.

It looks better now, allthough some lay-out work could be done. A nice guide though. (im a critic when it comes to Runecrafting ::' )

Uhh.. set the Air selling price to.. I think still 15 each, and the essence buying price to 25gp each.

I personally sell my airs for 20gp each, but I'm keeping the price at 15gp each in this guide because I don't want people reading it to get dissapointed by high profits which they can't ever get because they're crap at selling Runes. :P

What's wrong with the layout? :-s

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! And hey, I just got 70 Runecrafting! :D It may not sound like a lot, but to me it's a big achievement seeing how I got the first 66 levels (and the last 2 levels) as F2p'er!

And I guess having a skill that's level 70 making me rank in below 18 000 for Runecrafting must show how difficult it is ::'