Render

Positief

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but this seemed like the most relevant section.

Im searching for a render of a person in full rune (zamorak). Preferably wielding a dragon weapon and wearing red gloves. These lasts arent necessary tho. If you can already get me a picture of a person in full zammy im happy.

Thanks in advance, Positief

you can always make one. Just get the necessary equiptment together, or get someone else to see you. then get them standing on an easy to crop off area like grass, wahtever. then take a screenshot, opein in paint, and make everything you don't want white. It dosen't take that long, really.

tipitlessersigea3.png

or he could want a 3d model of it, done by a fellow tip.iter

dee-dee-dee

I'm fairly sure he just wants a screenshot of it...

Anyways, the word "render" has gotten it's context twisted around so much it's hard to talk about it's real meaning. So, if you were actualy talking about the real meaning (something done in a 3D program such as C4D or 3d studio max) than it was just a misunderstanding. :)

render...not screenshot...

or did you want a screenie?

wait.. whats a render?

A render is an image made up of wireframes that has been 'rendered' after being, (without knowledge atm of the proper word) coloured.

Jenifer Lopez in real life not a render

A photo of Jenifer Lopez not a render

Jenifer Lopez doing anything remotely sexy is a render

A render is a fake, a computer generated graphic normally.

Black flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

^^ lol you're contradicting yourself? i can confidently say that people who want Jenifer Lopez doing something sexy will not use a 3d modelling program. Any 3d work that you see will be a render, as Black said, it is a view of a 3d model with the texture that you have specified etc.., as for your request, i would try going to a popular world and asking someone there if you ocul get a screenshot.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

never understoon why people called them renders. why not just here dar teh image i r put in teh sig kay

Because they're rendered.

Rendered in 3D programs.

'Renders', such as this is not a render; it's just a cut out of a 2D image, and isn't rendered, however the name Render stuck to it, and so it's generally known as a render.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

never understoon why people called them renders. why not just here dar teh image i r put in teh sig kay

Because they're rendered.

Rendered in 3D programs.

'Renders', such as this is not a render; it's just a cut out of a 2D image, and isn't rendered, however the name Render stuck to it, and so it's generally known as a render.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

Yarr, that be correct. A rendered image as used in signatures are really just cropped. But i'm not sure why it's referred to as a render.

knkcopy.jpg