Steve Irwin Fans Get Revenge.

Biabf

his death is very sad... whats even worse is that i always though he would die like this (not by a stingray) but by a snake or a shark or something vicious... its just sad to see him go this soon though...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his death is very sad... whats even worse is that i always though he would die like this (not by a stingray) but by a snake or a shark or something vicious... its just sad to see him go this soon though...

Steve was filming, and he said himself, i beleive, that if he were to die and it was captured on film, he wanted it to be aired.

I personally would like to see this footage and see for myself, his last moments.

At first his death didnt really strike me, or did i care.

-then a stupid animal planet marathon with him came on, and i watched..

he is a very well-spoken, and caring man.. it really was a great loss to the "animal socioty", i just didnt realise it til a couple days after he had passed.

Pardon my spelling and grammer, im tired.

@ LP: While the "stinger" on a Stingray is poisonous it it not harmful to humans. The most likely cause of death was from the physical trauma and not the poison.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

At first his death didnt really strike me, or did i care.

-then a stupid animal planet marathon with him came on, and i watched..

he is a very well-spoken, and caring man.. it really was a great loss to the "animal socioty", i just didnt realise it til a couple days after he had passed.

Same here.. I guess the last times I had watched him had been when I was younger, and didn't really get a lot of what he was saying.

IRKAa.jpg