Tired of Scams?

Guitarted7

im wondering if anyone thought of this before...

Anyways, recently there was a new update that helped anti-scamming by adding the trader's name in the second trade window. It still isnt helping :( ...Wasnt me who got scammed but a friend of mine w/e. My suggestion is instead of that, add the persons name where we can see it AFTER the trade so we can report them. 8-) Im tired of dealing with scammer and losing wayyyy tooo muhcccchhhh monnnneeeeeyyyyyyyy from scammers and unable to report them cuz i cant remember their name (log out, crowded world)

heres my suggestion:

instead of: Accepted trade

write: Accepted trade with "Person's Name"

support?

ps: dont flame saying im careless...EVERYONE makes mistakes, i really dont care where your ego takes you

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

we i think u should be more carefull cus jagex cant do everything to anti scam thats impossible even when u click ''accept trade with ...'' u can forgot again 2 ......... thnx this was my opinion

hes talking of the text that appears in the chat box, so u can see the name even AFTER the trade is complete and the scammer logued out, teled, ran away . .

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Either that or the ability to report people while trading. I like your idea better, also have it when you decline trades.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

But that doesn't mean we have an excuse to do bad stuff

anyways how about this to add, when you trade with a scammer the has that you give me I give back scam, how about that both people trading have to give something and if someone starts taking lots of stuff out of the trade then it warns you that they are up to something

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

Well it would be a nice update but its kinda unnecessary. Jagex made the second trade screen for this purpose so they would probably ignore you. You know how it is. They're tied up making uselss skills like farming...

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P