How are things up to date?

Gosu

Hey peeps, I haven't played in sooo long and i just wanna know how things are. How's all the older players doing? like 3 hit u, mahatma, runesmithie, IHQ, everybody else includin the tip.it admins. just wanna see if people are still loyal to runescape. I myself FINALLY kinda quit runescape after years of playing since late 2002ish and moved to world of warcraft. hehe. So yeah, whats going on in the areas of pking and just the tip.it crew? fill me in plz :) im starting to play a bit more on my pure. since blue masks are like 35m now and i dont really need to work for money anymore (i bought the blue when i quit in like christmas 2005) thanks for everybody's input

macroers taking over

rares + inflation = not good

new skills

that covers it :-k

Yep, siege of the Varrock Yew Trees from the macroers. It's an on going battle and the macroers outnumber the truthful players 5:1... :(

Other than that, the recent (well recent enough) W111 Fally Massacre. (Find info from browsing for videos.)

Tremendous Graphical Updates to certain monsters.

Lots of New Towns and Quests

And the a small population of the RS community is slipping... :cry:

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

A skill came out that's worth to train to what, lvl 72.

Really good graphic updates of demons, giants and dragons.

Ownage combat gloves.

And rares are just rising and rising in price

BK wut

Well, the free to play worlds and actually the autoer worlds, Jagex is banning more innocent people, houses came out :D, party hats are about 10 times as much, other rares are about 150 times as much as they were 2 years ago, and that's about it. Welcome back :D

You have to honestly be kidding me. The only place that marcoers currently have control of are the varrok yews. Training spots are not packed with autoers, fally chickens doesnt have 10+ people slaying chickens, there are not 20+ level 3s picking flax, there arent people selling rediculas amounts of ess, wood, or runes. You dont see 100s of ess miners running back and forth in varrok. Since the recent Game Engine update the marcoers have pretty much been shut down.

Erm back to topic, Tip.it is probably the largest and most stable and friendly community. Pking continues to go downhill, rares are everyday inflating, and zezima still stands as #1

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

and of course construction and pohs. THE biggest update of this year.

And that's about the only good update. Rares have inflated so much that blue phats now cost 500m and whips have crashed to less than 2m.

Runescape = not any better

Ofcourse Rs is better. I don;t get why people complain about the community all this much. It's like you guys go searching for these people. I've barely had any run-ins with these wads that you all describe.

RS is pretty much the same as before, only more quests, towns, (a new fish) a skill or two, and Partyhats and other rares are doing well. For those that have them anyway... I had bought a Green Partyhat for 170m a month back and it's now about 200m. So, good call on getting your Blue mask before you quit and best of luck PKing. Oh, and their are some new kickin' prayers that can aid you in your pking conquest. :thumbsup: Welcome back and have fun.

Slack_Tide.png

and of course construction and pohs. THE biggest update of this year.

And that's about the only good update. Rares have inflated so much that blue phats now cost 500m and whips have crashed to less than 2m.

Runescape = not any better

Ofcourse Rs is better. I don;t get why people complain about the community all this much. It's like you guys go searching for these people. I've barely had any run-ins with these wads that you all describe.

RS is pretty much the same as before, only more quests, towns, (a new fish) a skill or two, and Partyhats and other rares are doing well. For those that have them anyway... I had bought a Green Partyhat for 170m a month back and it's now about 200m. So, good call on getting your Blue mask before you quit and best of luck PKing. Oh, and their are some new kickin' prayers that can aid you in your pking conquest. :thumbsup: Welcome back and have fun.

I agree, I only see theese kind of idiots very rarely, most people i meet are pretty nice.

yeah, i recognize misterxman, sk8ter, craven, and you adam :D Whos still out there pking though? I still see 0mfg0rz, fNal, and cursed you, but what happened to people like redhot, and h a 12 d? Also, i still have IHQ's vid when he was still pure so that kinda made me wonder about him, and at the same time made me wanna come back :D I dont know if ill pay attention to the new quests and skills because i think i may be too far behind to catch up with all of them, so i think ill just pk or something.

inÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâçflaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâçtionÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ /ÃÆââ¬Â°ÃâênÃÆââ¬Â¹Ãâ¹Ã¢â¬Â fleÃÆââ¬Â°ÃâêÃÆàÃâ Ã¢â¬â¢ÃÆââ¬Â°Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢n/ Pronunciation Key -

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãânoun 1. Economics. a persistent, substantial rise in the general level of prices related to an increase in the volume of money and resulting in the loss of value of currency .

How are gps losing their value? :-s :roll: . Just because rares go up doesn't really mean gps go downward. Okay so let's say a blue phat [yesterday] was 5k. Now it's 10k today, and i have 1k. That doesn't mean my 1k is less valuable today then it was yesterday. It might take 1.5-3 more years until REAL inflation occurs. and btw, rares might not ever be the cause for inflation, time + more players = inflation. kthxbai. :-w

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

Havent seen a Tip It Crew post here, so I will :P

Basicly Tip It is doing better then ever, we are up to date on just about everything and have very nifty calculators for you to use. The community here on the forums is getting bigger and better by the days.

Now to talk more so about me hehe :P

I am the Mapper for Tip It, might have noticed some of the newer maps with my name under them? (if you even looked at the new areas Jagex has given us. So all and all the maps are pretty decent if i can say so myself, although which im EXTEMELY not happy about is our world map :wall: :wall: its a bit VERY behind.... and I'm working on getting it up to date.

Well just wana say, didn't know you before you quit, but welcome back :thumbsup:

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+