Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Ok Llama0, you didnt autocatch, and I dont know anything at all about PKing or catching or anything related to runescape, because afterall, Im just a skiller. Truth is that you did autocatch at rune rocks for a while, even practiced it on me sometimes, and you did backstab me on War Elixir because you are so desperate for a lvl 70's rune armor that you would do anything for it. Too bad you never killed me. Oh, and as I recall, if Im such a noob, why did you praise me so much when we first met, when I was on War Elixir? You are just like others that deny to their grave that they never cheated. Llama0, RSC is over because of people like you, or are you that ignorant that you didnt realize it yet? You probably claim you loved that game, yet you were part of its own downfall.

Fook A Ji

LEGEND

For anyone that's interested someone posted the greatest runescape legends, but its been deleted now :cry: . I remember that Lightning was number 1 in it.

313 Mafia, Forensicz and Elimination should be up there, if they aren't already.

Good times...

I can guarantee that sakke is and oldtimer. :I and about me, well i have my reasons why im having this acc. My friends will recognise me from this acc name and will know i aint a new player either.

since u joined less than 2 weeks ago i am doubting you lol

As i said above... i have my reason for having this account. Sakke should remember me. Those fun deathmatches that i always won despite you had better atk and str, same def? :) also, since there are some not so old players on that list, i think my name should be up there too. I was quite "known" and very much hated.

Also, the rs character 6 ft under (high lvl for his time) wasnt the same as the partyhat duper dude.

Paki4ever was not autoed. Neither does Llama0 deserve to be there, he became an autoer and cheater... God knows what he did before he was revealed.

lmao are you an idiot? I never autoed in all the time I've played runescape :roll:. Please show any proof that I auto because I'd love to see it.

And if you think I auto caught (like alot of newbies did) that just means you know nothing about pking which reflects the fact that you're just a skill total noob. I dont care that you are/or are related to war elixir, I still am going to attack you (which is the real reason why you think I am a cheater, I dont stop attacking you because you know my friends).

Noobs will always be noobs :boohoo:

I'd have to say that's one of the better remarks I've heard from you. Quite a hypocrite aren't we? You accused me how many times of leftybotting you? :-$ But hey I wont deny the fact that you were good ;) In fact I wont even deny that you were better than me. Case closed.

Ok Llama0, you didnt autocatch, and I dont know anything at all about PKing or catching or anything related to runescape, because afterall, Im just a skiller. Truth is that you did autocatch at rune rocks for a while, even practiced it on me sometimes, and you did backstab me on War Elixir because you are so desperate for a lvl 70's rune armor that you would do anything for it. Too bad you never killed me. Oh, and as I recall, if Im such a noob, why did you praise me so much when we first met, when I was on War Elixir? You are just like others that deny to their grave that they never cheated. Llama0, RSC is over because of people like you, or are you that ignorant that you didnt realize it yet? You probably claim you loved that game, yet you were part of its own downfall.

K why would I practice with an autocatcher on you lmao? If I really did autocatch I can assure you that I would of used it on you to kill you because you're a loser :lol:. I always used to miss catches on you but you still claim that I'm an autocatcher. If I autocaught then why did I always used to log for catch when I missed people?

Also I've been autoed dead a number of times, and from what I understand about autocatchers, if you are using 1, other people using autocatchers cannot auto you.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Autocatch has nothing to do with practice (it implies that it AUTO's for you, what is there to practice?) its simply something you use to kill people, if they dont run below wild level, which would be my case.

You did autocatch, maybe not all the time, but you did. I can point out so many on these forums that assure they never did, but yes they did, which is just like you.

Autocatch has nothing to do with practice (it implies that it AUTO's for you, what is there to practice?) its simply something you use to kill people, if they dont run below wild level, which would be my case.

You did autocatch, maybe not all the time, but you did. I can point out so many on these forums that assure they never did, but yes they did, which is just like you.

It's your word against every good pker in rs :roll: so keep telling yourself that I autocatch :lol:.

Btw, its funny that you're the only one claiming that I autocaught and it just so happens that I bsed you. You're clearly sour that I backstabbed you so you're trying to say I'm a cheater :lol:.

Jamal never ac'd, he was just good.

Blace Mace and Joe Jenninz were the leaders of Gladz.

Oldmanschild/Yedija was another old pker.

Angry Nocc was someone I hated.

The 2 Blinded characters were annoying.

Soul Steal was a good pure back in the day.

Enpot was a level 70 something pure with one of the first 2 handers.

Swifty Mcvay, one was a Tip.It admin, the other one was a honorless PKer, always got confused with their names...

I'm glad I'm not the only one :P

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Swifty Mcvay, one was a Tip.It admin, the other one was a honorless PKer, always got confused with their names...

I'm glad I'm not the only one :P

Mcvae was a tip.it crew member. Mcvay was a piece of...

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

You're insane, dude. I knew you awhile or fought you some years ago and I know you know how to pk. Jamil never aced. He wasn't "that" great of a catcher before rs2 then it was like he got a new computer or something and he got good quick.

Yes Bam I remember you, and you too DSM. But Im confident that what ive seen from Lama is AC, but either way this is running out of topic anyways.

I'm flattered that you think my catching is as good as an autocatcher, I really am :lol:.

Yes Bam I remember you, and you too DSM. But Im confident that what ive seen from Lama is AC, but either way this is running out of topic anyways.
Haha back in the day you guys both were easy to kill... i loved fighting either of you... and llama0 was never that good back in the day, good stats tho. bam i know you were my friend but it was fun to fight you :lol: i wish the game would be what it was 3-4 years ago again.... oh well \'

Igor.. (If your the original you should remember me).. If you think Llama auto caught your out of your ever loving mind, what's wrong with you ? lol

He can say he's the original but I know he's not. The original is long gone and Igor is now owned by War Elixir.

Fook A Ji

LEGEND

For anyone that's interested someone posted the greatest runescape legends, but its been deleted now :cry: . I remember that Lightning was number 1 in it.

313 Mafia, Forensicz and Elimination should be up there, if they aren't already.

Good times...

Nice avatar.

Haha back in the day you guys both were easy to kill... i loved fighting either of you... and llama0 was never that good back in the day, good stats tho. bam i know you were my friend but it was fun to fight you :lol: i wish the game would be what it was 3-4 years ago again.... oh well \'

lol you gotta be Killer :P Me and Unit never fought that I remember, but you used to beat the [bleep] out of me (If your Killer, lol) you were just about the only person I could never beat for some reason, then we became friends, lol

er"]
Igor.. (If your the original you should remember me).. If you think Llama auto caught your out of your ever loving mind, what's wrong with you ? lol

He can say he's the original but I know he's not. The original is long gone and Igor is now owned by War Elixir.

Iea[bleep]er, who do you think War Elixir is? Igor is my brother, yet Igor 10 was owned by me.

I didn't make the list? oh well :P

badboy-sig.gif