Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Is it bad that what i remember of the game doesnt have fatigue..? i stopped training around the time they put that in the game.-it wasnt as fun... i liked it when i was level 20 pking in andy armor with a rune short sword while weakening with magic... ahh that was fun before people would yell and cry about magic.... haha oh well.

I'm with you Unit, i preferred Rs before fatigue lol.. But to be fair it was pretty necessary.. I mean it must have taken a whole month for people to create the program to beat it, i mean there was the one that sent pictures of your fatigue word for someone else to write in wasn't there? O:) Not that i used it on Adx of course.

But my main issue with fatigue was that it applied to everything lol.. I mean i absolutely hate being wasteful lol.. The amount of kills i missed trying to sleep and catch at the same time lol.. I mean i had a good method just get them to run straight.. Click the map straight down then sleep.. But due to the law of sod everytime i'd do it the word would be like: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsiliovolcanoconiosis (actual word) and trying to type it quickly i'd inevitably screw it up and be stuck in a world of sleep.. Same goes to when i'd try and escape and mistakenly click my bag.. It'd always be a difficult word lol.

Other than that i quite enjoyed fatigue to be honest.. I mean for the begining it just made me train more quickly, i ended up back in the pirate hut training whilst i was actually at the computer but then if i remember correctly i got muted and could no longer talk via pms so i had to afk at the axe hut and talk on msn :P Or in reality turn around and play my ps2 after a while you could just time how long it took to sleep anyway lol :) I'm not actually sure what level i was when fatigue came out.. I'll try and look through some pics n figure it out :\

Another thing in fact! Why did it take time to go down from 100%? the point was they wanted you at the computer.. It should have been click sleeping bag, type word, DONE!

You also just brought up another point i still can't quite come to terms with lol.. Why on earth did people used to say ''mage noob!'' i mean it was their choice not to use magic lol? I chose to do it and they cried about it? :? I made Adx Jr incredibly annoying on purpose lol :P 40 1 60 with no prayer and 45 mage lol :P (fire bolts) I'd get prayer beasts complaining to be cause i teleported? Their method of not losing anything was to protect.. My method simply meant just not dying at all haha.. You'd be surprised what fire bolts do to prayer beasts aswell haha! :thumbsup:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Is it bad that what i remember of the game doesnt have fatigue..? i stopped training around the time they put that in the game.-it wasnt as fun... i liked it when i was level 20 pking in andy armor with a rune short sword while weakening with magic... ahh that was fun before people would yell and cry about magic.... haha oh well.

But my main issue with fatigue was that it applied to everything lol.. I mean i absolutely hate being wasteful lol.. The amount of kills i missed trying to sleep and catch at the same time lol.. I mean i had a good method just get them to run straight.. Click the map straight down then sleep.. But due to the law of sod everytime i'd do it the word would be like: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsiliovolcanoconiosis (actual word) and trying to type it quickly i'd inevitably screw it up and be stuck in a world of sleep.. Same goes to when i'd try and escape and mistakenly click my bag.. It'd always be a difficult word lol.

lol I attacked that 3 iteming noob (I'll use a nicer word on these boards) O N I O N at axes once to run his [wagon] off.. lol And I actually clicked the damn sleeping bag on like 20 HP instead of a shark, and he attacked me back and 3 hit me off 20 HP while he was 3 itemed.. That was so stupid, lol.. I come back and he's like 'Did you DC ?' lol

And I cringe when I think of all the mage XP I lost becuase of fatigue ;-\

Umm yeah i'm with you there lol! I ended up with 23 mil mage exp on classic.. The worst thing about it, when fatigue came out i was pretty wealthy and therefore always pked with bloods lol.. I think a firewave was like 3%? fatigue per shot lol.. Everytime i'd run outa axes and attack someone i'd probably already b 50%+ fatigue so i got about 15 shots of exp and then missed another 20-30 (cause i almost always had catch on svr 8 lol :P) and i think it's 170exp per fire wave? Not sure i've been outa the game a long time lol.. It was every single day too.. Then when i'd pk on free i'd always have deaths.. All my magic exp was from pking lol.. I ended up at #5 i think maybe #4.. I could of gone for number 1 without fatigue :cry: Only for Sirdel to spend another 50mil on natures n wupp me haha :)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

HEY! I just got some silly flashback. I don't know why I remember Cheesefraek? That guy wasn't a good pker but he always owned me :(

lol the day I got 90 combat I went PK'ing, and got jumped by him and 15 damn Russian's by myself, lol

And I was 90 combat before fatigue ;-\ I still have the picture, lol, has 'Carpentry' in it ;-\

Lmao. Sounds just like him :P I was like 85 combat or something the day before fatigue was released. :D Thing is you couldn't really train because there was alot of trouble with the fatigue before they fixed it properly. Not that I did alot of training afterwards anyway :P

Umm yeah i'm with you there lol! I ended up with 23 mil mage exp on classic.. The worst thing about it, when fatigue came out i was pretty wealthy and therefore always pked with bloods lol.. I think a firewave was like 3%? fatigue per shot lol.. Everytime i'd run outa axes and attack someone i'd probably already b 50%+ fatigue so i got about 15 shots of exp and then missed another 20-30 (cause i almost always had catch on svr 8 lol :P) and i think it's 170exp per fire wave? Not sure i've been outa the game a long time lol.. It was every single day too.. Then when i'd pk on free i'd always have deaths.. All my magic exp was from pking lol.. I ended up at #5 i think maybe #4.. I could of gone for number 1 without fatigue :cry: Only for Sirdel to spend another 50mil on natures n wupp me haha :)

You and bs arkan use to piss me off with your mage , you two would always seem to have it on you.

Id say same for swifty except he usually just carried weakens. f2p or p2p .

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Galaxyg was a girl, she did spoke, but not alot because she didn't speak English :wink:

Blick was such an annoying PKer, she hardly ever fought 1 on 1 and just ranged...(ok, she did get 99 ranged when it was a hell to get it, but still :P )

King Leonardo, love his avatars, always wanted one, but he only gave them to good people :(

SixFeetUnder, mastermind behind party hat dupe no?

Eugene Ru, was mocked because of his bad PKing skills.

Swifty Mcvay, one was a Tip.It admin, the other one was a honorless PKer, always got confused with their names...

Fook A Ji , underground farm :lol:

yeah, she was a very nice person to speak to, talked to her quite a few times while mining :P

anyway, im also an oldschool pker, i have two oldschool accounts: kun.mig and gnuuu

where gnuuu was a prayer-beast :XD:

and kun.mig was a rune pure

[

You and bs arkan use to piss me off with your mage , you two would always seem to have it on you.

Well that's why Arkan and I were good pkers unlike the War brothers or Ravoz etc? We used everything that made us lvl 115+ rather than negating 20 levels of combat not using magic :) Oh and yeah, i never pked without magic even if i took weakens i always had mage (i weakened those who weakened me)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I'm dissapointed as I started before many of those and aint on lol =(

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

[

Well that's why Arkan and I were good pkers unlike the War brothers or Ravoz etc? We used everything that made us lvl 115+ rather than negating 20 levels of combat not using magic :) Oh and yeah, i never pked without magic even if i took weakens i always had mage (i weakened those who weakened me)

lol speaking of the War brothers and mage, War Xxl came to hobz on F2P one time, the very first time I'd ever seen him alone, and attacked me, I was unskulled training.. lol, like 3 rounds into the fight I dropped a big 3 hit on me (Which suprised the [cabbage] out of me, 'cuz I usually didn't get 3 hits on F2P, lol)

He had deaths on him, so I didn't go bank right away, sat at hobz a little longer, and he showed back up, lol, so I fought him again, with his other set still on me, using his own runes against him. And in the end it came down to both of us no food, but he started running. I made several catches, and had him on like 5 hp, but then I [bleep]ing MISSED! But wait a second.. I have his mage! I maged him 2, dead with his own damn runes lmao I swear to God I was almost in tears, lol

uh it says respect, and nobody liked you

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Aww did ur e-peen just grow 5 inches? Well that's good.

I really feel sorry for pathetic people like you but you deserve this anyways

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

I can guarantee that sakke is and oldtimer. :I and about me, well i have my reasons why im having this acc. My friends will recognise me from this acc name and will know i aint a new player either.

since u joined less than 2 weeks ago i am doubting you lol

these post are made all the time, almost none of the people who make topics bragging about how good they were and about "all these kool old skool playas" are just idiots who joined in like 2005

Hes I L U and many many many others ^^

Nobody did like you though. All you did was randomly show up, get 99 magic, die, then leave for RS2.

Only thing I got against you is what you did to me.. And thats when I got bored one day, and posted on these forums I was in pirates with med on, skulled, and a key half and 100 something natures on me, come get me, lol

Suddenly you pop up, by yourself, with a God Staff.. Like your going to beat me 1 on 1 with only a God Staff ? So we start fighting, and of course your getting stomped, which you should of seen coming.. At least bring someone with you if your going to staff, lol.. Then when I'm still like half food, and you had to be about out by then, my skull disapears, and you run saying 'No skull!' and LOG ?

I mean c'mon.. At least say 'Ok I'm a big furry pucci and I don't want to die, so I'm going to log from you now'.. But don't use an excuse like that when you weren't going to win anywas, lol, what we're you going to do ? 3 hit me with staff ?

Only thing I got against you is what you did to me.. And thats when I got bored one day, and posted on these forums I was in pirates with med on, skulled, and a key half and 100 something natures on me, come get me, lol

Suddenly you pop up, by yourself, with a God Staff.. Like your going to beat me 1 on 1 with only a God Staff ? So we start fighting, and of course your getting stomped, which you should of seen coming.. At least bring someone with you if your going to staff, lol.. Then when I'm still like half food, and you had to be about out by then, my skull disapears, and you run saying 'No skull!' and LOG ?

I mean c'mon.. At least say 'Ok I'm a big furry pucci and I don't want to die, so I'm going to log from you now'.. But don't use an excuse like that when you weren't going to win anywas, lol, what we're you going to do ? 3 hit me with staff ?

Least you got a reason for why she was logging.. She was rude with me and logged without explaining why.. Oh no i remember now:

Vip Link: You're a bser so i'm gonna log *log*

It never failed to make me laugh.. It's as if she wanted to justify the fact she was logging but the reason i'd bsed her in the first place was probably cause i saw her log lol (in fact i think it was cuz she was in my axe hut which is as good as any other reason for bsin someone :lol:) People always used to do that though lol.. It's a way for them to feel as if in some small way they won something.. The last word.. Pride?

You have to miss it though.. Nowhere else can you speak to such a concentrated bunch of spastics.. Well you can go to an asylum but it's just not quite as funny

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Hohto

I remember that hippy.

Anyways there's a lot of familiar names, but even more names you could add.

Ss Killer

Waltteri

Magic Vendor

Everdred

Mysticsmagic

Sir Beachy

Erixson

Krest

Dmonik

Magic Vendor was awsome catcher, but was he banned because of autoing? :P :-k

untitled1copyua0.gif

Oh thanks for having my name on it. Am I respected then?:P Sir Beachy should be added and also a lot of other people but the list would be too long.

er"]One more post:

It's Blaze Mace, not Blace Mace, I don't know how I made that error. OldMansChild IS Yedija and if you include these random people, you have to include others like Soul Steal and Enpot.

Soul Steal! That's it! Thanks I have been desperately trying to remember that name forever. I used to know him and had several nice chats. He used to make these hilarious kill posts all the time. He had a nice kill pic of a friend's noob which I can't find anymore. :(

Fist of God would never scam anyone.

Magic Vendor was awsome catcher, but was he banned because of autoing? :P :-k

Got banned for autoing at the ghosts at Melzar's maze.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

jeeze I feel really old... espcially since I still play...

I remember fighting most of these people..

and to the one that said blaze mace is just a random person I assure u that the gladz leaders have been around since the beginning

and deserve to be on that list

Look what the loot is.... Wouldn't be suprised if she was suiciding to get rid of a skull or healin hp and chargin prayer... :roll:

Even if there was only bones and sleeping bad, Anttila would still have had a lot more honor than you ever had.

You've gotta be joking? I know he's your friend and all so naturally you'd defend him but you're just blatantly lying saying Anttila had any honour lol.

Knightlite, Anttila referred to dying as ''Lumby Tele Minus Amulet''

What the heck :lol: Adx1.. you little bitter sheep lover :) I can't belive that after years you still cry here what I did.. Don't know about you.. but RS was allways just a game for me. I didn't care a flying poop what you or any1 else ever said. Logging, X'ing or walking naked in wilderness, who care's? Dude life goes on, try get over it and not being such a drama queen :boohoo: If I wasen't in the army right now I would travel in England to give you a pink skirt. After all these years.. you are still number 2 (talking bs) =D>

Life goes on hippies..

~Anttila

Catched Adx1 to dead 1 time. Died with skull... 10 times. Logged out..... 100000 time. Spent weaken runes.. lost count in first hour

I know you love me :D

~Anttila

Password = Don't remember

A lot of familiar names for me in that list from way back then :P And it's good to see you can all still argue, flame and fight like good old rscer's too! \'

Sadly a lot don't play anymore - something about the advent of RS2 either meant people moved on, or used it as the excuse to quit that they needed. Musashi and I still log onto rs on occasion but he'd been playing Ultima Online for yonks and so now when I have the time inbetween study and work, thats where I am naturally.

Anttila was right - it does sometimes feel like we are hippy relics :twisted: